Deja and Blitz's Hypokit Generator!

UumDe8Y.png

4d5460.png
Hello! Welcome to a collaboration between me and Blitz Krieg to offer randomized, hypothetical kits with accompanying geneticist-approved on-base references. You provide the parents, Blitz provides the randomized kit genetics, and I provide the art!
You need only post with the necessary information here to get your hypokits! After Blitz has generated them, I'll design them on a base and ensure they're approved by the geneticists. A few helpful things to keep in mind:
  • Please consider timing when requesting hypokits! Generating their random genetics won't take long, but as the artist half of this collab, I ask that you allow for some buffer time on completed requests. This is a service I'm offering in my spare time, and although the kits will be done on a base, it still takes some time for me to finish the designs and edit them to reflect the generation accurately. So bear that in mind, depending on when your litter will drop! This is not a hard deadline, but you can generally expect your kits returned in two weeks or less.
  • I ask that you only post here if you have a genuine interest in using the provided hypokits for a litter or adopt out at some point. Again, this is something that takes me time, and I'd prefer the designs went to use at least as an option!
  • I will be using this base by Antkin/Mothery for the hypokits.
  • As stated in Blitz's own generator, these will include randomized fur color, eye color, fur length, white spotting, and any other included genes.
  • This is a no charge service! Absolutely free, but please be patient <3

To receive hypokits, provide the following information:
  • Litter genetics (if you need these, please post on the Genetics Board or in the Discord and a geneticist will provide them!).
  • Number of kits you want. No more than five, please, as this is the site maximum per litter (and for the sake of my hands).
  • Whether or not you'd also like randomized kit gender.
  • If the kits are at least 25% of a certain breed, they can show breed traits; let us know if you'd like Blitz to generate which traits they inherit.
  • If you've got a naming list, you can include that too, and received randomized names along with your hypokits!
  • Bonus: If you want to link/add pictures of the parents, feel free! I'd love to draw inspiration from their markings <3

Last edited:
Genetics:
Sire: LH fawn silver ticked tabby w/ low white (carrying non-silver; solid)
Dam: LH blue tortoiseshell w/ low white (carrying cinnamon)

Toms can be blue, blue tabby, fawn, fawn tabby, cream tabby, blue smoke, blue silver tabby, fawn smoke, fawn silver tabby, or cream cameo
Mollies can be blue, blue tabby, fawn, fawn tabby, blue tortie, blue torbie, fawn tortie, fawn torbie, blue smoke, blue silver tabby, fawn smoke, fawn silver tabby, blue tortie smoke, blue silver torbie, fawn tortie smoke, or fawn silver torbie
Kits will be longhaired
Kits will have no white; low white; or high white
Kits without white may have any realistic eye color barring blue; kits with white may have any realistic eye color
Tabby kits will display the ticked tabby pattern
Cream-based kits will mask blue, blue tabby, fawn, or fawn tabby
black-based kits will carry cinnamon; silver kits will carry non-silver; tabby kits will carry solid

Number of Kits: 3
Randomized Gender: sure!
Extra: you can include their fever-coats if you'd like, but it's extra work so i by no means am hard-requesting it!! <3

edit: parent designs if it helps!
skyYCHEND.png

Genetics:
Sire: LH black smoke (50% Maine Coon; carrying non-silver, dilute, cinnamon, albinism)
Dam: LH blue tortoiseshell w/ high white (masking ticked; carrying non-ticked)

Toms can be black, blue, black smoke, blue smoke, red tabby, cream tabby, red cameo, or cream cameo
She-cats can be black, blue, black smoke, blue smoke, tortoiseshell, blue tortoiseshell, tortoiseshell smoke, or blue tortoiseshell smoke
kits will be longhaired
kits will have low white
kits can have any realistic eye color
kits will be 25% Maine Coon and may display some breed traits
tabbies will display ticked pattern; solid kits may or may not mask ticked tabby; ticked tabbies and kits masking ticked will carry non-ticked
red-based kits will mask black
smoke kits will carry non-silver; non-dilute kits will carry dilute; kits may or may not carry cinnamon; kits may or may not carry albinism

Number of Kits: 3
Randomized Gender: sure!
Extra: I'd say feel free to generate breed specific traits but it's up to you! otherwise go wild, even names can be random!