shop deja's creepies shop / CLOSED

too lazy to code / edit my existing shop so! a little thing specifically for creepy art of your characters
think mandela catalogue, vhs horror, etc. etc.

TRIGGER WARNING
⚠️ TW!!!!! examples and commissions WILL include distorted faces and general creepy / mild body horror elements; examples will be spoilered.
examples and commissions MAY include thalassophobia / scary ocean content, bug features, and other specific phobias or triggers.. specific triggers ( like these ) will be tagged AND spoilered!

INFO
✦ simpler lineless style, always fullbodies, markings may be simplified, will likely include a couple off - reference colors to distinguish features from one another.
✦ distorted/creeped up face, contorted bodies, etc. can get more specific at request!
✦ will include one backgroundless and one with the character imposed over a liminal space-y background! you can send me a pic, give me an idea of what you'd like for BG, or i can freestyle it.
✦ very fast and loose with requests here! you can ask me for pretty much anything :) and i will do my best to include it
✦ 2 - 3 weeks MAXIMUM to completion, usually much less ( < a week ). edits are free unless it's basically a rehaul! my full TOS can be found here!
$10 each! paid upfront via paypal. you may buy up to 2 at a time out of 5 slots total ( for now, will likely increase once i get through my freebie backlog ).

EXAMPLES
aXLwy4F.png
pxZkm0Z.png
0SpsIMK.png
WVh1HUH.png
IYc6DQK.png
AhMTdGB.png
Z3L39Nd.png

only the first character belongs to me!
FORM
Code:
[b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b] Name
[b]LINK TO TAGS (IF APPL.) AND REF:[/b] Link to tags (if possible) and ref or toyhouse!
[b]NOTES:[/b] Your specifications! Can be how I handle the face, other aspects of the creepification, the background, general vibe, anything really. Can also leave this blank and tell me details over Discord if preferred!
[b]DISCORD:[/b] Your Discord username! I'll DM you here to talk details ( ^^ ) and deliver the finished commission.

SLOTS
1. Sunstar for Revelations
2. Houndstride for Revelations
3. Scorchstreak for Foxlore
4. Lichenstar for Tieirlys
5. Ukalek for Ava
6. Hollowmask for Icaria

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SATURNID
CHARACTER NAME: sparrowkit
LINK TO TAGS (IF APPL.) AND REF: tags | ref
NOTES: however u want to do it! he is a usually happy boy but i would like some fear in his expression here. if u think u could visualize it, he has a fear of abandonment and a fear of wolves :)
DISCORD: @.ixora !

Reactions: dejavu
CHARACTER NAME: Sunstar
LINK TO TAGS (IF APPL.) AND REF: TH, will edit in tags later.
NOTES: Moorland or mountainous background, I would love a kind of haunted vibe? Something that emphasizes his missing leg would be super cool.
DISCORD: revelatixns

CHARACTER NAME: Houndstride
LINK TO TAGS (IF APPL.) AND REF: TH, will edit in tags lol whoops.
NOTES: Would love a very watery theme! Again emphasizing his scars if possible. Maybe something kind of kelpie-esque?
DISCORD: revelatixns

• Love
CHARACTER NAME: Lichenstar
LINK TO TAGS (IF APPL.) AND REF: tags && stares at ref not being hosted anywhere properly rn... i can dm u if that's okay 😭
NOTES: fishbone banshee... do with that what u will... everything's free game tho, im just hyped to see what u come up with <3
DISCORD: tieirlys

• Love
  • Love
CHARACTER NAME: Hollowmask
LINK TO TAGS (IF APPL.) AND REF: tags and toyhouse
NOTES: She normally looks pretty creepy, but I draw inspiration from this song when playing her. A creepy smile, possibly with half of her face looking more monstrous? It's really up to you! I'd love her to look really unsettling. Reminder that she has no highlights over her eyes, as they look very dead.
DISCORD: icariarests !!!

• Love