shop deja's regular shop / CLOSED

Made distinct from the creepies shop for organisational purposes! This is my "regular" art shop and features my standard style.
4d5460.png

INFORMATION
Offering standard headshots, symmetrical pixel headshots, fullbodies, ref sheets, and off-base customs. All of them will be in my personal style, cleanly lined, and fully colored. No shading or backgrounds on offer at the moment, unfortunately!
– Any design will be accepted, without any complexity - based charges. Extra items, accessories, or props are available at a small additional fee (think <$5). I do, however, reserve the right to refuse commissions as I see fit.
– I only draw feral felines at the moment. I am willing to draw injuries, blood, etc.; I will not draw major gore.
– I will send you one WIP after my sketch is completed for your approval. I can provide more WIPs upon request. Edits are free of charge unless it requires a significant effort (entirely redoing the lines, etc).
– The maximum deadline for these will be two months after payment is received, although a one to three week wait is what you are more likely to expect. If there is a delay past these two months, you will be informed accordingly. If I fail to inform you and you receive no updates after two months, or I cannot complete your commission for some reason, I will provide a refund. You can see progress on your commission on my Trello!
– Payment will be received in full and upfront via PayPal. Payment plans are available on a case-by-case basis upon request.
1. I reserve the right to refuse any commission request as I see fit.
2. My commissioned work is for the commissioner's personal use only and those are the only rights provided. My commissioned work is not intended for commercial use and my work should not be sold or made into products without my express permission; it may be printed for personal use only. Commercial use can be discussed with me for a higher rate.
3. The commissioner has the right to post their commissioned work anywhere they would prefer, crediting me in username and/or with a direct link at least once (to my Toyhouse or Deviantart), including icons or banners. I do not allow my work to be posted or published alongside homophobic, racist, or otherwise discriminatory or harmful messaging. I retain the right to post commissioned works and WIPs as I choose, although I can keep commissions private upon request.
4. The commissioner has the right to make small edits to the commissioned work as they see fit. My commissioned work should never be claimed as the commissioner's own work and I should always be credited as the artist if asked.
5. My commissioned work should not be resold to someone else, except in the case of an entire OC being sold along with their art. If it is sold as part of an entire OC's sale, it should not be priced for more than you bought it for (ex. charging $7 for a headshot bought for $5).
6. I allow as many revisions as needed without a fee, unless they entail changing essentially the entire work; I charge a small fee for extra items, accessories, and props, but none based on design complexity. I only draw feral felines at the moment, and other requests (ex. canines, anthros) will be denied.
7. I ask for payment in full and upfront. I only receive payment through paypal in usd at the moment; I am amenable to payment plans on a case-by-case basis. You will always be sent a sketch before confirmation; if you cancel before or at this stage, you will receive a refund of your payment. If you cancel after this, you will not receive a refund.
8. I do not and will never permit my work to be traced, made into a non-fungible token (NFT), or used for AI datasets.
9. My designs should always be credited to me, preferably by links, and should never be claimed as the buyer's own. The buyer has the right to make edits to purchased designs as they please, as long as credit for the original is given to me. My designs can be sold, but should not cost additional money unless you have commissioned more work of them.
10. By commissioning me, the buyer agrees to these terms of service.
4d5460.png

EXAMPLES AND PRICING
  • These are non-symmetrical headshots of your character(s). These will be cleanly lined, flatly colored, with minimal to no shading. Headshots cover the entire head and part of the neck. Priced at $25.

vbgdtLZ.png
  • These are semi-symmetrical, experimental headshots done in a lined pixel style. These generally will have more exaggerated shapes and feature clean lines, flat color, and minimal shading. Cover the entire head and part of the neck; usually between 600x600 and 750x750 in size depending, but you can request different sizing. Priced at $10.

Ak4xIoz.png
    4IAYmrX.png
    M9MMGvX.png
  • Fullbodies are non-symmetrical fullbodies of your character(s). These will be cleanly lined, flatly colored, with minimal to no shading. Fullbodies cover the entire body and can be posed based on vibes or your specification. Priced at $50.

Ref sheets feature a non-symmetrical fullbody of your character as well as a non-symmetrical bust to start, alongside a fancy-text name & any notes you request, a couple close-ups/extras, and a color palette. Additional fullbodies, headshots, close-ups, etc. can be provided at your request for an additional fee. Priced at $60.

aIiyEzB.png
    fJng2dB.png
    RBdMHlS.png
  • These are non-symmetrical fullbodies of a custom design made to your request. These will be cleanly lined, flatly colored, with minimal to no shading. Customs cover one side of the entire body and are usually posed to show as much of the design as possible. If the design is asymmetrical, I will also provide a small chibi-type illustration to show the other side. Can be based on any description or resource provided, from as simple as a name or a Pinterest board to a description and basefill. Priced at $50.

The fullbody and ref sheet examples featured on the previous slide are all designs of my own. You can view a more complete array of designs I've created on my Toyhouse.​

4d5460.png

FORM
Code:
[b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b] Name
[b]LINK TO TAGS (IF APPL.) AND REF:[/b] Link to tags (if possible) and ref or toyhouse!
[b]NOTES:[/b] Your specifications! Can be expression, posing, shapes or features you'd like me to emphasize, vibe, anything really. For customs, you can list what you'd like me to design off of here. You can also leave this blank and tell me details over Discord if preferred!
[b]DISCORD:[/b] Your Discord username! I'll DM you here to talk details ( ^^ ) and deliver the finished commission.
4d5460.png

SLOTS
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Last edited: