private DISGUISES ☽ SOOTSTAR

spottedcloud

MEMORY IS PUNISHMENT
Oct 19, 2023
Being here is sacrilege, yet she is just as eager to be here. It is a sign of trust, she thinks. Allowance. Recognition. She stands at the entrance to the leader's den, poking tentatively into her space, and whispers, "Sootstar? I have a question, if you would not mind it." Though she waits for permission, Spottedcloud will step in as soon as it is given. With all that has been taken from her as of late, she knows that she cannot and would not take more without permission. This was a space that she had shared with her mate and her family, surely where she had spoken to some of the traitors on her council that they now shunned. It is a tainted place. How she can stay here, Spottedcloud truly does not know.

"I know that there are too many here who would question you. They deny your wisdom, or your orders, even worse than that." Her brow draws low, eyes slitted and dark with a brief moment of anger. "I know that you are above such worries, but I am not. Please– if there is anything you need, you have but to ask. Whatever your request, know that I will do all I can to fulfill it."
EpC61GT.png

• OOC.
  • ⋆ 。˚ ☁︎ ˚ 。 ⋆ 。˚☽˚ 。 ⋆  SPOTTEDCLOUD. SHE - HER OR THEY - THEM. YOUNG MOOR RUNNER OF WINDCLAN. PENNED BY REVELATIONS.  —————————
    ——  a sleek, thick-furred molly with a beige and brown pelt and several scars alongside tattered ears. carries herself with wary precision, and seems both generally uncomfortable and wholly belonging in her daily surroundings.

637dXM7.png
  • "speech"
/code][/box]