private DISSONANCE ‧₊˚✩彡 LUPINEPAW

The relationship between him and Lupinepaw was complicated for sure. There was no denying it. If you asked him if his relationship with Bobbie was more complicated with Lupinepaw, the answer would have been no a few moons ago. Before they were born. He was there, even though he had attempted to get out of it. Lupinepaw hadn't asked him to come to see them and he was thankful. Yes, believe it or not he was thankful despite their issues she didn't reach out to him and pleaded with him to come. As for Drowsypaw, he'll admit he was a bit frustrated when his brother sought him out and begged for him to come. He couldn't hate Drowsypaw. The only reason why he gave in was because he hated seeing his brother cry. Unfortunately, he was given no time to prepare when Drowsypaw practically dragged him as soon as a yes left his maw to see their mother. Talk about no time to prepare! Fireflypaw had talked to him beforehand and while the older tom, should he call them brother now? The medicine cat didn't push him, but he told him if he ever needed an ear to listen to come speak with him.

Being there and seeing those three squirming kits was absolutely dreadful. While everyone else bore affection towards those three, he felt only repulsion. To be honest he didn't think he would have the willpower to congratulate his mother before leaving. Lupinepaw didn't stop him from leaving. She accepted it and helped in her own way by dealing with Drowsypaw who he heard calling out for him to stay as he left. That... That had been some time ago and now when he looked at Lupinepaw it was as if his mouth was full of sand. I think this is the time where Cherrypaw would call you a creep for staring. It's not my fault though!

He had been waiting for Lupinepaw to be alone, but he failed to remember that his sister was popular. Every time there was an opening it was swiftly closed by another. When he saw Edenpaw approach Lupinepaw and laugh, oh how he wanted to screech and throw Edenpaw in the river because CATS! CAN YOU ALL DO SOMETHING ELSE? LIKE? He is being obvious about wanting to chat with her given how he's lurking, but it's not like Lupinepaw is making this any easier for him. Is this payback or something. To be honest he's been trying since the morning to catch Lupinepaw alone. The sun's is starting to go down and he still hasn't had the chance to speak to her. It would've been better to give up at this point, but Crowpaw is quite stubborn.

Finally. Finally when darkness coats the land, she is alone. The last person who she spoke with had been Falconpaw who looked awfully close to her. It felt almost wrong to be watching them, so he averted his gaze as much as he could. I AM NOT WAITING ANY LONGER! With a huff, he races to Lupinepaw, not caring if he's shoved some cats in his wake. "Lupinepaw! I need to speak with you." Perhaps not the strongest start, but it is an explanation for his actions. They're family that much is true, but their relationship is woefully strained. They don't like each other, so she has no reason to stay and speak with him. However, before she gets a chance to dart away from him he begins, "Thank you." A breath is taken before he continues. "I wanted to say thanks. Thanks for letting me go when... Y'know. Drowsypaw wanted me to stay, but I couldn't. If I stood any longer I would've done something bad. He means well I know that. I'm not mad at him for wanting me to stay. I was frustrated for sure, but I know you stopped him from dragging me back. So... Yeah, thanks for that." I guess I should start leaving now?
  • @LUPINEPAW the thread in which shocker crowpaw isn't trying to start beef
  • — crowpaw / skyclan apprentice / masculine pronouns / 11 moons
    — undecided / single / open to flirting and crushes
    — long haired black smoke with hazel eyes with polydactyly
    — may powerplay minor harm / can powerplay healing
    biography / @ on discord for plots
    — penned by velou