**DO NOT DRINK AMONG US POTION AT 3AM!!!** // strength potion

dfkfdmq-ba5e648e-3fdd-4ae2-b8cc-39432d739976.gif
Just because she was now an apprentice did not mean she left her child’s heart to collect dust. Ragwortpaw’s immaturity was still blatantly visible, and sometimes were her childish playtime ideas. With the territory turning into what Ragwortpaw had imagined ShadowClan land to be like, mud was everywhere… why not make some actual use of it?

So she creates a cat-made mud puddle in the middle of camp, it’s only about a mouse tail deep. The girl fills the hole with murky water by creating a river from a large puddle to her small hole. By this time she is absolutely filthy, covered from head to paw… she was pretty sure there was dirt in her ears. A matter to worry about later.

Now that she has her own perfect mud puddle she begins to create her concoction. Dead grass, pieces of bark, the bone of a left over mouse, and last but not least, a recently killed toad. It was an abomination, but Ragwortpaw’s imagination runs wild.

”I have created a brew that will make any cat gain strength INSTANTLY with just a few gulps!” Ragwortpaw announces to her clan-mates, ”I will let any of you have some, but for a price! Anyone interested in a trade?” She could not allow cats to experience the bounties of her creation for free, of course.

unknown.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· RAGWORTPAW, female — she / her
╰ ‣ named for her health & strength at birth .
╰ ‣ 5 moons . ages on the ??
╰ ‣ thunderclan apprentice . loner born . believes in starclan

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, oak and maple trees , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue furred . long-hared . a very furry head, chest, and tail

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝​
EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Hufflepuff, Lawful Good
╰ ‣ Kind-hearted . Honest . Loud .Justice-seeking . People-pleaser . Gullible . Empty-headed . Humorous
╰ ‣ Though she is all brawn and no brain, Ragwort tries her best and carries a bleeding heart to all whom surround her. She takes the role of "big sister" with her siblings and friends, never failing to have their backs, take care of them, and defend them when needed (sometimes even jumping the gun). While she doesn't offer the best emotional support (not due to a lack of trying) she gives the best hugs and is great at giving cats distractions with her shenanigans.
╰ ‣ finds minimal difficulty relating to others . wears a bleeding heart

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· GRIME x CINDERFROST, sister to toadpaw, prowlingpaw, hollypaw
╰ ‣ unknown sexuality.
╰ ‣ poor fighter . poor hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

BORN TO FIND THAT GREAT UNKNOWN ⋆⁺₊⋆
Taking advantage of the non-snowy weather, the queen would emerge from the nursery. The sunlight felt nice on her fur, even if the ground was muddy. She would search for the driest spot she could find before sitting down to involve herself in the rest of the clan life. She felt bloated...almost like she was going to explode if someone accidentally bumped into her. Seven weeks now she had carried these kits, only two more to go.

She took in a long inhale, savoring what fresh air the camp provided. It wasn't the forest, but it was better than stuffy den air. She would blink her eyes a couple times, adjusting them to the sunlight. Her gaze finally rested upon a mischievous looking apprentice. Mud flung everywhere as she dug a hole. By the time Ragwortpaw was finished, she almost appeared to be more brown than grey!

Flame watched curiously, wondering where her mentor was. The middle of the camp wasn't an ideal place to be digging a hole, someone could trip in it. But it didn't seem she was just digging a hole...the hole was simply the beginning. Grass, bones, tree bark, and...a frog...were all tossed into the center, before stirring it all up. The red tabby swallowed back a chuckle, and she would raise an eyebrow. "It will make you gain strength huh?" she couldn't help but repeating. There was no way on earth she would ever consume such a fowl concoction, but she would play along for now. Soon it would be her kits over there playing in the mud, making up funny things. "If it works, let me know...Starclan knows I could use some extra strength right now." Her whiskers twitched in amusement as she rose to her paws, stretching them out in front of herself with a yawn. She could only hope that no one actually tried that...whatever that was. "When you've run out, please remember to fill in your hole...we don't want anyone tripping in it. But then I suppose you would have to make a healing mixture as well."

nightbird idly watched the apprentice create some puddle concoction in the middle of camp with confusion laced through her gaze. she had never seen someone have so much fun with dead grass and bone. the pile of blue fur announces that it will grant instant strength to it's takers. how was muddy water and carcass going to give strength?

"what gives the strength? is it the toad carcass?" nightbird inquired, a sarcastic edge to her words. the only thing this vile creation would give you was a stomach ache, she didn't have to drink it to know that.
[ ☾✩ ]

Like the nosy little brother he is, Toadpaw appears, cerulean eyes filled with curiosity at his sister's concoction. Ragwortpaw is covered in mud from the puddle before her, bits and pieces of ThunderClan's camp thrown into the hole in the ground - grass, toads, bones. So on and so forth.

"What's that?" the brown tom asks, tilting his head. But he hardly needs to ask before she's announcing it to the rest of the camp. A brew, for strength. Instant strength. And, well, who's Toadpaw to believe his sister couldn't create a brew? Who's he to say no to it, either? He wants to be strong, like ThunderClan's warriors!

"Can I have some, please?" he squeaks out, with a hopeful look in his eyes. Anyone can have some, Ragwortpaw continues, and Toadpaw thinks that's a yes. However, his littermate isn't done speaking, and she asks for trades. Toadpaw blinks. He doesn't think he's got much to trade for a taste of the mud before him.

"I'm your brother, do I have to trade?" he asks, hoping Ragwortpaw will let him get away with it.

☀ - WHILST MY HEART STILL BEATS
The level of creativity that Ragwort presented was nothing short of awe-inspiring. Though Sunnyday wouldn't lie, he hoped that no one would be foolish enough to actually partake in the strange brew that had been brought into existence in the puddle. One sip and he was certain it would send him back to the medicine den for another brutally long stay.

At first it seemed as though everyone had a lick of sense, that is until it came to Toadpaw. Natural instinct spurred him into a sense of panic and it drove him to approach so he could stand beside Toad. "Oh Toad, you don't need to have any. You're strong enough as it is! Any stronger and you might break apart the land itself." He hopes it might help deter Toadpaw, though he isn't sure. But sometimes winding together a tall tale could be better than flatly saying no. Then again he found it hard saying no to the youngsters. "Er... though the likes of me lack strength. Could... could I trade the last bit of my mouse for some of your... um... drink?"

"Oh sweet StarClan, what am I doing?"

• Haha
Reactions: Stormchaser