pafp DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR HEART IS ★ tour

Hawkstride

who wants to live forever
Dec 12, 2023
★ ★ ★ Settling into clan life was proving to be a bit easier than he'd expected... apart from the fact that some members of the clan still seemed to hate him and his brothers, and someone seemed to be dying just about every day. Other than that, though, he was actually starting to feel comfortable here. And the fact that he had such a large family to lean on now was more than an added bonus. He was really enjoying getting to know them all, especially Skunktail.

He'd been meaning to introduce himself to his younger brood of cousins as well, but hadn't quite found the right opportunity yet. Eventually he decided that enough was enough, and he just needed to track them down and make himself known. Whether or not they would be pleased by his presence here, he wasn't sure, but it was worth the effort if it meant he could form strong bonds with more of his newfound family.

The sun had only be in the sky for a few short hours when he managed to track down one of his young relatives, exiting the apprentice den after likely just waking. With determination in his steps, the ebony tomcat quickly made to intercept the grey and white feline. "Ah, hello... Flintpaw, right?" He offered Flintpaw a small smile, tail twitching nervously behind him. Hawk was never the most socially graceful creature, and this situation just felt a bit... awkward. But important, nevertheless. "I'm Hawk, one of Skunktail's sons. I haven't had the chance to introduce myself yet, but I think we're cousins, hmm?" Moss-colored eyes bore down into the face of the apprentice, full of anticipation and warmth.

[ please wait for @FLINTPAW <3 ]