DO YOU WISH THAT YOU LOVED ME? [ eaglepaw ]

86787966_vaGYC1XrPNtslL7.png
EAGLEPAW LAKEMOON xx LILYBLOOM
ALT ;; Stonepaw, Tempestpaw
EAGLE: Named for the warm tones of his pelt, as well as a hope of being strong in future moons.
AMAB, HE/HIM | APPRENTICE OF RIVERCLAN | 6 MOONS

BROWN TABBY W/ LOW WHITE / GREEN EYES // reference (click)
SPECIFICS: carrying solid, dilute, and chocolate
Eaglepaw moves like you might expect of his name- with a proud, risen head, serious eyes, and an aware countenance. He is nearly graceful in his steps, with a powerful frame. Not overly tall, slightly more then average, with a hair covered in well-cared for fur. Not a single detail out of place, Eaglepaw is more put-together then some of his denmates. He prides himself on this.

Green eyes are settled over a white dipped muzzle, black striples covering his cheeks and his forehead, blazing a stripe over his ears. There is a small smile on his face, showing that not everything is serious, but outside of camp it doesn't reach his eyes. His fur, beneath the stripes, is of soft brown and tawny color. The stripes follow a classic pattern, over his sides and down his legs. There is a blazed, black stripe starting at his forehead all the way down to his tail.

His paws are each dipped in black- the front ones just over his toes, and the rear ones up to where his leg first turns at his 'ankle'. The striping continues on his tail. White rises on his muzzle, up between his eyes, and where the waterline is. It travels down his chest and belly, on the underside of his legs and paws, and the entire underside and tip of his tail.

KIT - SHHH. I won't go into depth here, as I didn't roleplay Eagle during this period of time- but he was always a leadership-type kit from the beginning, responsible for others, but still playful. Iciclefang and Lakemoon would have left a solid impression of seriousness, strictness, what-have-you upon him, so he's developed even more into a leadership type.

APPRENTICE - STRONG, LEADERSHIP-TYPE, SERIOUS, SOCIALLY-AWKWARD, KIND, SMALL BITS OF HUMOR. Eaglepaw is going to take his training very seriously. He's going to try his best to excel in fighting and hunting, to know the code by heart- to grow into a warrior his mothers can be proud of, to grow into a warrior that Iciclefang know listened to her. To grow into a warrior that protects and guides Riverclan into better times. (He feels negatively about the kittypets, and at length, ex-colonists thanks to Iciclefang's feelings on them.) Due to how seriously he takes his training, he'll stagnate a bit in social manners, but his light humor and kindness will make up for awkward blunders.

WARRIOR - STRONG, LEADER-SHIP TYPE, SERIOUS, KIND, PROTECTIVE. I don't actually have a lot planned for him in the future, beyond a specific plot! I want those traits to outline his entire life, HOWEVER, I want his apprenticeship to shape and mold him into how he is as a warrior! I'm going to leave this kind of blank.

NOTE // I may change his personality up while I roleplay. I tend to find grooves for characters, and find it more enjoyable to roleplay them in a certain manner. This is loose, but I will be following it to a point.

FEARS AND INSPIRATIONS:
  • FEAR // DOGS - The attack on Robinheart and those kits- it shook him to the core.
  • FEAR // WINDCLAN - They've always had a rough back and forth, and hearing the stories about it, about how Smokestar was 'jumped' on the way to get his lives? He fears what they can do, but in a 'I'll kill them before they make it that far' way. A wolf backed into a corner.
  • FEAR // TWOLEGS - Knowing that cats were getting stolen by them gives him an inherent fear of I need to get away I need to get away I need to get away. This is only overridden by 'PROTECTIVE NATURE' in notes.
  • INSPRIATION // RIVERCLAN'S LEADERSHIP - He wants to grow up to be like them :(
  • INSPRIATION // STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - Being around his siblings or mother will make him feel better, and stronger! To know he's by family helps.
  • INSPRIATION // HIS MENTOR - I'm hoping to get him a semi-active mentor who has quite a few battles to their name, and have all the more to show for it. Maybe they'll help teach him scars aren't a bad thing-type-beat.
AESTHETICS, BASED OFF OF, ETC:
  • SLEEP TOKEN 'LOVE' SONGS // Specifically the songs that are charged with wondering-love kind of vibes. (Jaws, Alkaline, Give and similar.) These will be connected heavily to 'SOULMATE?' in plots.
  • BLISS 66 - NOT QUITE PARADISE // Lyrics- it's about healing and being alright, even if everything isn't perfect. The line 'It's right before your eyes' plays into the 'SOULMATE' plot as well, but about how Eaglepaw is going to take a rough situation and make the best of it.
  • GREENS // Spring rains / Green leaf forests / Seaweed waving in water / All that is emerald from high above
  • PINTEREST // I semi-based him off of the vibes in this pin page I have here. Going to pull from the Kingdom motifs that Riverclan uses, refer to him as a 'shield' or a 'knight'.
NOTES, POTENTIAL PLOTS, ETC:
  • SOULMATE? // This is the big plot I have in mind for him. There's going to be a cat in which he's so close to, it's like they were meant to fit together. Pieces to the same puzzle, belonging in the same pod together. The kind of 'friend' in which when one arrives, people already know the other will be following. They won't label eachother- yet they don't believe they're in love. The spiral of which, finding out they're true 'soulmates', is going to be long, long slow-burn.
  • PROTECTIVE NATURE // I forsee plenty of scars in Eaglepaw's future, but not in the manner of which is self-inflicted or from stupidity. He's smart enough to not just charge into everything blind. These scars are 'rewards' from saving other's lives, battle stories to be sung.
  • FATHERHOOD // I fully plan on him growing old with a couple of litters! He'd DEFINITELY be the dad type, so I want to make it to that point. He'd be smart about it too- only having them during LATE newleaf and greenleaf, ensuring their training is supported when they needed it.

THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING IN THE WAY
————————————————— ( ) —————————————————
I WANNA HAVE YOU TO MYSELF FOR ONCE .

text
  • "speech"
  • EAGLEPAW he/him, apprentice of riverclan, six moons.
    LH black tabby with intense, greenleaf-green eyes. a bit taller then average, with a powerful frame and graceful movements, carries himself with pride. normally seen with a slight smile or a serious face. someone you can rely on.
    mentored by npc / / mentoring no one
    padding after no one / / littermate to graypaw, and streamkit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#1C1210]text
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎   ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎          ┌── PUTTING DOWN THE ROSES] [color=#819755][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/86785316_cqXkZ2QfE6G0ULM.png?1723226360[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= PICKING UP THE SWORD ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/do-you-wish-that-you-loved-me-eaglepaw.16816/][color=#946355][b][font=book antiqua]EAGLEPAW[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#0a141a][/color][/size][color=#6E4031][i] he/him, apprentice of riverclan, six moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#252F27]⭃[/color] LH black tabby with intense, greenleaf-green eyes. a bit taller then average, with a powerful frame and graceful movements, carries himself with pride. normally seen with a slight smile or a serious face. someone you can rely on.
[color=#252F27]⭃[/color] mentored by npc / / mentoring no one
[color=#252F27]⭃[/color] padding after no one / / littermate to graypaw, and [s]streamkit[/s]
[color=#252F27]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#252F27]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: