IVE BEEN A FOREST FIRE🔥 FRECKLEFLAME

80819082_hrQWZvAnjPJMISE.png

80818699_JEv6gmqMOvj9cJq.png
74050413_jPt0SpfsFU54Qvq.png
general tw for canon - realistic gore, survivors guilt, sibling loss and feelings of inadequacy. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

78542397_dWHLl824GAh5Y59.jpg
/ /
78542442_ssoflJWr9cVuABR.jpg
/ /
78542412_NcZdTi7RqPmJwYp.jpg
/ /
78542428_NiFKbasieXSni66.jpg

i needed to cheer myself up — but i fell in love right when she said i wanna count the freckles on your face ; rearrange 'em, put 'em in the same place — I’M OBSESSED, I’M OBSESSED, I’M OBSESSED.
fangs, matt champion .

FRECKLE, n. [ freh • kul ] small flecks of light brown or red coloration on skin or fur, often becoming more pronounced through exposure to the sun.
lit. it is said that freckles were bestown by starclan on a misty night pre - clan ; claiming to draw a map of constellation on their faces and bodies, so that they would never forget what silverpelt looked like beyond the haze.

FRECKLEFLAME ; frecklekit, frecklepaw / feminine ; she & her pronouns only
dubbed frecklekit by rabbitnose after her father, sunfreckle, and for the splotches of vibrant ginger that flecks her form. given the suffix -flame by howlingstar, for her exuberant personality and fiery pelt, as well as a nod to her namesake parent.
sunfreckle xx rabbitnose ; litter one, generation two. eldest daughter syndrome.
sister to mousenose, sparkwing, mossypaw, dovekit. older sibling to emberpaw and sunshinepaw.​
— warrior of thunderclan / open - minded, but very wary of outsiders
— nineteen months, ages realistically on the twenty fifth
vc. speaks with a boisterous and informal lilt, with a tone one can hear her smile in. bears her emotions in her words, even if she cannot describe them herself.​
toyhouse / pinterest / spotify —————— LITTLE FANG, LITTLE FANG

SINGLE ; crushes hopelessly, a romantic.
BESTIES WITH : roeflame, wolfwind, burnstorm
WORSTIES WITH : bluepool, wildheart

a large, fluffy cream - ribboned tortoiseshell with seaglass eyes 𖤓 smells like sun - warmed oak and rich, earthy musk. fire - forged, smoldering. she is something bright and voracious, radiant as the blazes that once raged through her homeland. shades of vibrant russet, dousing swathes of shadow and interwoven with ribbons pale cream come to drape like licks of flame over a well - toned form. warriorhood had brought her to full height ; unspecified maine coon heritage born of sunfreckle's kittypet background showing itself in rotund paws and tufted, long - furred toes set upon thick, tabby - splotched limbs. heft settles upon her form comfortably, padding muscle hardened by her life in the forest. freckleflame is broad shouldered and square - jawed, wild cheek fur like the blazing edges of a red sun — a true, characteristic thunderclan warrior, forever blaze - kissed.

SUNFRECKLE TRAITS xx RABBITNOSE TRAITS
74050405_3z3TRmotTItEoMt.png
generation two ; genetic cream tabby x tortoiseshell chimera, breeds as sire ; longhaired cream tabby. carries vitiligo. sunfreckle traits. rabbitnose traits.
DO NOT DRAW THIN UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.

NOTABLE INFO | a thick scar going down her chin from an invasion of rogues on thunderclan’s camp, running them from their home. as of 1 / 03 / 2024, back hind leg is scarred around the ‘ heel ’ from fighting off a fox that had wounded wolfwind & moonwhisper.

chrimmyfreckle.png
positive: quick - witted, boisterous, empathetic, bright neutral: clumsy, nervous, indecisive, troubled negative: avoidant, bitter, uncertain, noncommittal ʿ⠀♩ summer is a girl ; beaming grins and ruddy cheeks, built of roses and their bleeding scarlet hues, thorns and all. on the surface, freckleflame is a sunbeam of a molly, smoldering and intense. upon first meeting her, one would assume her rude, reckless, carelessly throwing herself into situations she doesn't belong in. ever curious or, to some, nosy — her clanmates business is her business, and thankfully, she means well with that knowledge. ever eager to help, prodding herself on her advice and ability to comfort, able to solve the problems of anyone but her own. blunt when speaking and unafraid to deal out some harsh truths to which, at times, she doesn't seem to realize, making her appear inadvertently apathetic. as a result of this , she can't seem to foresee whether or not her words will deal some kind of damage with her inability to beat around the bush concerning delicate issues, but, due to her empathetic nature and her fathers consistent ‘ behave yourself ‘s, ultimately she tries to throw in some reassurance to soften the blow.

but she is filterless, brash, honesty wrapped in a smile and the teasing, sing - song rasp of her voice .. she is charming, born of a carefully tailored faux confidence in herself, her looks, her abilities. priding herself on her independence to what some would call a fault freckleflame is notoriously noncommittal ; fixed in a i can take care of myself attitude, she can come off as an aloof, self - important. fiery and unapologetic, there is little room for shame to be found on her surface.

she is a hopeless romantic. physical affection is her love language, always leaning or touching, speaks with a hoarse purr always ghosting her words. she has a rugged allure to her, a crooked, doggish grin and smothering warmth. to say she had been confident would be an understatement ; as an apprentice, she’d been cocky, loud and teeth - bearing, despite not seeming to learn from past mistakes regardless of how many times she makes them, disobeying her superiors when she ( often wrongly ) assumes she can do something better. being trained and graduating beneath a lead warrior of thunderclan has only bolstered her ego, being the daughter of seeming not to have been enough ; but as a warrior, she seems.. lost.

aimless and without a goal having achieved her dream, she tends to find enjoyment in other people. she relies on them, perhaps a bit too heavily. she crushes hard, fast, with an eye for suave, older mollies and the unique ability to get herself hurt if she doesn’t disconnect first. despite her confidence, freckleflame deals poorly with emotional turmoil. much to her namesake and clanmates despair, freckleflame never quite grows out of her dirt - loving phase. nature - loving and always willing to get filthy if it means feeling the world around her — out from the confines of her apprenticeship, she can be found standing in a creek, letting the cool water drift over her toes. she could be twirling in the rain, leaves and muck clinging to her fiery pelt, evidence of her former topples groundward. one would imagine that nowadays, she’d more likely to bring her little siblings grub - hunting than she is to venture into the worm pits herself — but
one would be wrong.
MOTIFS | overripe tangerines, saturated sunsets and lazy, tender smiles. scarlet red, buzzing locusts, cherry trees. the hazy glow after a first kiss, the barest drip of peach juice against smiling lips. lazy, hedonistic summer.

text ” speak “

78131362_AJW5AAJphsIXmja.png
  • i.

• 74358446_5A10PH5FEpmGJJY.png

• AND I AM A WITNESS WATCHING IT
    FRECKLEFLAME 𖦹 . LESBIAN, SINGLE. SMELLS LIKE SUN - WARMED OAK AND RICH, EARTHY MUSK. TWENTY MOONS OLD. FRIEND & SISTER TO MANY! NAMED A WARRIOR OF THUNDERCLAN ON 8 / 3 / 2023. MENTORING BRAVEPAW! PENNED BY ANTLERS -----------------------------------------
    78457700_xPWPrrxsVVnAJd3.gif
    she / her, eldest daughter of the late rabbitnose and sunfreckle. big, fluffy cream - ribboned tortoiseshell with seaglass eyes. she is fire - forged, smoldering ; something bright and voracious, radiant as the blazes that once raged through her homeland. shades of vibrant russet, dousing swathes of shadow and interwoven with ribbons pale cream come to drape like licks of flame over her hulking form. a heft of roundness settles comfortably upon her form in adulthood, padding muscle hardened by her life in the forest and yet still partially concealed beneath a tangled thicket of undergrowth - laden pelt. warriorhood had brought her to full height ; kittypet lineage showing itself in glimpses of rotund paws and tufted, long - furred toes set upon thick, tabby - splotched limbs. she is broad shouldered and square - jawed, wild cheek fur like the blazing edges of a red sun — a mirrors image of her father, sunfreckle, and just as warm.
    A LARGE, ATHLETIC MAINE COON MOGGY. somewhat brutish in the wake of her family's staggering loss, bull - headed and hardy with something to prove, freckleflame will often find herself in border disputes as an unsurprisingly formidable opponent. a slow but hard & heavy hitter.

Code:
[box=40%]
[justify][size=12px][color=#c4c4c4][font=VERDANA]text [color=#FFB07F][b]” speak “ [/b][/color]

[center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/78131362_AJW5AAJphsIXmja.png[/img][/center]
[tabs][SLIDE=ᥫ᭡  ╱╱ ][color=#FFB07F]i. [/color][/SLIDE][SLIDE=𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄]

[/SLIDE]
[slide= - ` ☀︎ ´ - ][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/74358446_5A10PH5FEpmGJJY.png[/img]
[/slide][slide=𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏][center][size=26px][font=impact][color=#FFB07F][i]AND I AM A WITNESS WATCHING IT[/I][/color][/font][/size][/CENTER]
[subquote=#ec658e]FRECKLEFLAME [color=#FFB07F]𖦹  .[/color] LESBIAN, SINGLE. [i]SMELLS LIKE SUN - WARMED OAK AND RICH, EARTHY MUSK.[/i] TWENTY MOONS OLD. FRIEND & SISTER TO MANY! NAMED A WARRIOR OF THUNDERCLAN ON [color=#FFB07F]8 / 3 / 2023[/color]. MENTORING [abbr=penned by poe]BRAVEPAW[/abbr]! PENNED BY ANTLERS [color=#ec658e][s][color=transparent]-----------------------------------------[/color][/s][/color][/subquote] [fleft][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/78457700_xPWPrrxsVVnAJd3.gif[/img][/fleft] she / her, eldest daughter of the late rabbitnose and sunfreckle. [i][color=#ec658e]big, fluffy cream - ribboned tortoiseshell with seaglass eyes.[/color][/i] she is fire - forged, smoldering ; something bright and voracious, radiant as the blazes that once raged through her homeland. shades of vibrant russet, dousing swathes of shadow and interwoven with ribbons pale cream come to drape like licks of flame over her hulking form. a heft of roundness settles comfortably upon her form in adulthood, padding muscle hardened by her life in the forest and yet still partially concealed beneath a tangled thicket of undergrowth - laden pelt. warriorhood had brought her to full height ; kittypet lineage showing itself in glimpses of rotund paws and tufted, long - furred toes set upon thick, tabby - splotched limbs. she is broad shouldered and square - jawed, wild cheek fur like the blazing edges of a red sun — a mirrors image of her father, sunfreckle, and just as warm.
[quote]A LARGE, ATHLETIC MAINE COON MOGGY. somewhat brutish in the wake of her family's staggering loss, bull - headed and hardy with something to prove, [abbr=always open for small border skirmishes]freckleflame will often find herself in border disputes[/abbr] as an unsurprisingly formidable opponent. a slow but hard & heavy hitter.[/quote]

[/slide][/tabs][/font][/color][/size][/justify][/box]