dog's heart chart

DOGFUR

also sprach zarathustra
Nov 24, 2022
okay I lied its not a "heart" chart because im lazy and don't want to color hearts
you give me character
I give you... dog fur's brief rating of them and how likely/easy he thinks it would be for him to murder them

what does his scale based on? We may never know

Rainecho 9/10
”A sensible cat! One of the most bearable of the sensible kind! Only because she is not afraid to make a scene. The way she speaks, some call it flirting and they react surprisingly to it, but it only makes me laugh and I do not get embarrassed by it like fools. A very intelligent cat. I may always support her. Too strong for me to kill! And I would be sad if I had to kill her. It would have to be done by someone other than myself.”

Starlingheart 4/10
”I think she would be very easy to kill. A simple attack, unbeknownst. But it would simply be impractical as we would have no other medicine cats. But wait! A thought! And why would that be such a bad thing? We’ve gotten just fine without that before now. You cannot save everyone, Starlingheart. It’s sad that you have to put yourself in such a useless, useless role…!”

Ferndance 10/10
”My dearest friend. Her company is the most fulfilling to me out of any cat in the world. Delusions upon delusion to others, but to us, they’re the truth. I still don’t know what is the truth! But together we’d find it. I hope for a day where it is just us and these ill -fated and loathesome lands. Murder? Simply out of the question.”

Last edited: