dont blame it on me [finchfang]

-Wildpaw-

bad habits
Dec 29, 2022
Wildpaw.png
OH WELL, IM LEARNING AS I GO
I'M DIABOLICAL, THEY SAY THAT I'M AN ANIMAL

Well, he'd finally solved the mystery of where his missing friend had ended up. Apparently Twin wasn't dead in a ditch somewhere, but rather, an apprentice of Skycvlan that now went by the name of Quillpaw. A fitting name, really. The guy had always been a prickly asshole, but Wild had always had the sense that there was more to them than that.

Well, now that the blonde was a member of Skyclan as well, perhaps he'd get the chance to find out.

The woods truly were a sight to behold in the winter, a canvase of white painted with the bare, twisted limbs of trees all tangling toward a sun that wouldn't be back for moons still. The snow was denser out here than it was in twoleg place where the upwalers took care of things, but Wild didn't mind it all that much. If anything, he was looking at all of this as a chance to spice things up in his life a little. Twoleg place was fine and all, but there was nothing about it that Wild hadn't experienced a thousand times over by now, and in many ways he'd grown bored with the place ages ago.

Thus, Skyclan had presented itself as a golden oppurtunity for the boy.

It was afternoon, and camp was quiet. Most of the warriors had taken their apprentices out hunting, which left Wild to his own devices considering he didn't have a mentor of his own. Of course, it was still his first day in camp, so he could hardly fault Blazestar for that one. Still, that left him with a massive chunk of free time on his paws now that there weren't any cats his own age to follow around and pester.

He'd have to change that.

Skyclan Apprentice - Male - 6 months - A handsome gold tomcat with blue eyes and black-tipped ears​