pafp don't fall apart; helicopter mom activated

Alice

➥ daylight warrior
Aug 23, 2022
( )
Alice had been down-right annoying when she returned to camp to see Orangeblossom and Bananapaw had gotten injured. She was normally fussy but now she was partially glued to Bananapaw when she saw them. Checking on them, what it felt like every few minutes. Even bothering Dawnglare and Fireflypaw with updates about Bananapaw. She made no apologies for being over the top motherly. Even when it was clear that they were getting better, she didn’t let up.

“Banana, dear, how are you feeling today?” the longhaired feline seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Aiming to give their apprentice-aged kit a quick lick on the head. Her eyes looked over the spots that had wounds not that long ago. “Do you need anything? No one will blame you if you need breaks throughout the day.” she presses on, her poor heart filled with worry.
( AND I BUILT A HOME, FOR YOU, FOR ME; UNTIL IT DISAPPEARED, FROM ME, FROM YOU )

// please wait for @Bananapaw first <3

———————————————⊰⋅ ⋅⊱———————————————
nanananana.png
nanananana.png
It was bound to happen. She hadn't gone home that night, having stayed in the medicine den with Orangeblossom, and the wounds where too much that she couldn't hide them. Then it was the numerous questions for Fireflypaw or Dawnglare, and being checked on every few minutes. At least she wasn't banned from coming to camp ever again, which was her biggest fear, and she just had to deal with Alice being a parent for a little while longer.

"I'm fine! I told you that five minutes ago," She responded with a giggle at her mother and a shake of her head, "Sharpeye wants to make sure I'm still doing my chores while my eye heals the rest of the way," Bananapaw looked back towards the blue tortie point and gave her mother a soft nuzzle, "You're going to go gray with all your worrying, ma,"

speech

dazz3ax-042101f2-a63c-4c4f-8437-14a2c2dbe9d3.png
Fireflypaw shuffles through a batch of herbs impatiently as Alice rambles on worriedly to her child, tail flicking irritably behind him. How did Dawnglare deal with this constantly? The worried babbles, the shrieks for his name constantly. His undereyes dip with exhaustion, but he doesn't complain aloud.

Bananapaw reassures her mother that she's fine, and Fireflypaw grunts his own faux amusement. For once, he doesn't seem to be in the best of moods. Lack of sleep was beginning to wear him down. Turning from his chore, the large apprentice marches over to the mother-daughter duo before he seats himself down. "Lift your head," He grumbles deep, voice cracking a tinge. "Turn this way-" He hums, pointing his paw to the right. If she obeyed, he'd feel the side of her face thoughtfully- searching for any sign of overheating. None, good. That must be a good thing.

" @DAWNGLARE , no infection. Is she good enough to leave our den, yet? Her mother's driving me insane." He mumbles to the back of the den, shut-eyed head swiveling to the direction of his mentor.

( )
She tries to relax. She really does. But something about her kits being injured was driving her nuts. It hurt more knowing she hadn’t even been there when it first happened. What if the worst had happened and she hadn’t even gotten to say goodbye. Alice pays close attention to Fireflypaw as they look over Bananapaw. Almost holding her breath, even though she knew they were in good paws.

“I’ll go gray either way. So, let me worry about you.” Alice replies in a relieved sigh. Aiming to give another quick lick to her kit. Sharpeye is a smart cat, but worked too hard in her opinion. She didn’t want Banana pushed too far while healing. “What chores are they having you do? Nothing that will push you too much, right?”
( AND I BUILT A HOME, FOR YOU, FOR ME; UNTIL IT DISAPPEARED, FROM ME, FROM YOU )

Wildpaw.png
OH WELL, IM LEARNING AS I GO
I'M DIABOLICAL, THEY SAY THAT I'M AN ANIMAL

"Don't worry miss Alice, I'll make sure to help her out if they give her any tough work today." assured Wildpaw as the golden tom made his way over to stand beside Bananapaw, flashing his friends mom his most charming smile.

She was basically his partner since they were both apprenticed to Sharp-Eye after all, so it was only right that he helped look after her. Besides, he couldn't imagine she wanted to be stuck in camp all night over something that Dawnglare and Firefly were close to clearing her on. "ITeamwork, right Bananpaw?" he said, electric blue eyes flashing toward the shecat.

Teamwork, partners in crime- it was all the same thing, right?

Skyclan Apprentice - Male - 8 months - A handsome gold tomcat with electric blue eyes and black-tipped ears. Has a set of scars over his left eye that he's partially blind in.​

nanananana.png
nanananana.png
Fireflypaw seemed to upset about having to work on her and she gave a sympathetic look cause she didn't want this as much as he did. Alice then gave her another lick across the head and she gave a small sigh in response. This was a waste of Fireflys' time and patience, and she would make it up to him by finding more herbs or something to replace what he had. Wasn't sure what she was looking for exactly, but she would give it a try regardless.

Then Wildpaw joined the group and she was thankful to see him. Her partner in crime, the brother she never had, ever since they had been assigned as Sharpeyes apprentices'. She gave a smile at the tomcat and nodded in agreement, "I concur, teamwork of course," She agreed with the other then moved to stand up from where she laid in the nest. The white patched cat looked to the pointed medicine cat and gave a meek smile, "I am so sorry about this, I know you have better things to do,"

speech