DON'T NEED THE LAWS OF MAN | ram

RAMWIND !

IS THIS ALL I'LL EVER BE?
Sep 6, 2022
RAMKIT ; RAMPAW — ✦
  • GENERALi never set out to do
    ramkit
    ↪ named for the plush, wild white fur that dominates his body, along with his darkened head​
    cis male, he/him
    ↪ bisexual - unaccompanied, not looking​
    10 moons, ages every 12th
    windclan, apprentice
    little meow meow ,,,
  • APPEARANCEsomething to disappoint you
    a white longhaired tom with a dark short-haired face
    ↪ ram does not look like his clanmates. long, curling furs and a stocky frame. he doesn't turn as quick as a dime, not blessed with the same long legs and graceful gait. the majority of his body is covered in a curled white, recreating the soft wool of his namesake. it keeps him nice and warm, and makes it impossible for him to look as slender as his surrounding colony. his legs and head are covered in blunt short black hairs, making his face easy to look upon. ram holds a bright and usually cheerful expression, with charismatic hazel eyes.​
    smells like wheat grass and dew
    sounds like a crackling flame, southern and wild
    physically fine
    ↪ link to toyhouse!​
  • PERSONALITYapproval was sorta my thing
    POSITIVE TRAITS: charismatic, compassionate, optimistic, playful
    NEUTRAL TRAITS: challenging, driving, proud
    NEGATIVE TRAITS: hard-headed, boisterous, reactionary
    ↪ ram's personality is easy to tolerate. a tom without a need to brood and instead finds his way into humoring himself and others. his focus has always seemed to be more focused on the community he is in, aiming to please those within. he's not one to disobey, even when it seems in his best interest to. however, ram is as equally hard-headed and stubborn as he is charismatic. once the tom has something in his mind, he can't seem to shake it away. he'll plant his paws firmly in the ground and won't move an inch. he'll unintentionally push it onto others, voicing his opinions to anything with ears, it doesn't quite matter if it'll listen to him or not. nor does he always think of the consequences to his outbursts. ram does not bend nor break from his morals, finding it more dutiful to die to them rather than to live under false pretenses, but it doesn't mean he's afraid of lying. he'll usually find the excuse that it'll be easier on those he cares about, not always wanting to give the harsh truth.​
    ↪ list MBTI type here...
    ↪ or hogwarts houses. or pokemon types, whatever you're into​
  • RELATIONSHIPStook your book and made it mine
    NPC x NPC
    ↪ any siblings???​
    mates with??
    ↪ any offspring???​
    mentored by ??
    ↪ currently mentoring...
    ↪ mentored...​
    FRIENDS:
    DISLIKES:
    HATES:

• INTERACTIONnever colored outside the lines and made my own piece with the king
    what are they like in battle? difficulty level
    will start fights, will end fights, won't run away
    ↪ STRENGTH: ★★★☆☆
    ↪ DEXTERITY: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ SPEED: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ STEALTH: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ SWIMMING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ HUNTING: ★★☆☆☆​
    enjoys spending time with others
    a conversationalist, easy to talk to
    ↪ STRATEGY: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ PERCEPTION: ★★☆☆
    ↪ MEMORY: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ HEALING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ WISDOM: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ MOTIVATION: ★★★☆☆​

Code:
[BOX=65%][JUSTIFY][LEFT][SIZE=5][OUTLINE=BLACK][FONT=IMPACT][COLOR=#e5dccd] MAY I STAND UNSHAKEN AMIDST THE CRASH OF THE WORLD ✧[/COLOR][/FONT][/OUTLINE][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[SIZE=2][FONT=TAHOMA] text "[color=#e5dccd][b]speech[/b][/color]"[/JUSTIFY][/FONT][/BOX]