private Don't stay awake for too long ♔ Littlepaw

Tawnyclaw

Fake it till you make it
Dec 28, 2023
*+:。.。 "..and after that, she agreed to change my name, so pretty soon I won't be -paw or Orchid Ill be a whole different cat!" Orchidpaw normally wouldn't be fond of the way he babbled. Speedily jumping from one topic to the next as he paces back and forth before his friend, Littlepaw, who patiently - Starclan, he'd have to be a saint to be so patient - listened to his rant. As if he expected Littlepaw to interrupt him at any time, which was a silly thought. Or perhaps he was afraid that if he slowed down, gave himself enough time to think about it, he'd realize just how..."Starclan, it's stupid, isn't it?" Orchidpaw would sigh, plopping heavily onto the ground beside his close friend. Looking up - or as best as he could when Littlepaw was practically half his height - at the other, he mews with a lopsided grin, " Sorry, I seem to have done all the talking for both of us. Setting aside my...all that mess, what about you? Are you excited to receive your warrior name?"
He wasn't quite sure when Littlepaw became someone Orchidpaw could just...talk to. Things he never talked to anyone else about - sometimes, not even himself. But Littlepaw, reserved and polite, made for a wonderful person to rant to. Orchidpaw still nervously waited for the day Littlepaw told him to go away, that he was done with Orchidpaw's antics...but as of yet, he hadn't. So until then, Orchidpaw would enjoy his company.

@LITTLEPAW!

• GENERAL:
    Orchidpaw
    DFAB— He/Him — Unsure
    11 moons — Ages 1 moon every month 28th
    Skyclan — Apprentice
    Son of Orangeblossom and Ashenclaw
    Brother to Cherrypaw, Eggpaw, Glimmerpaw

COMBAT:
    Physically medium | mentally medium
    Attack in bold #bf8924
    injuries: None currently