Don't You Disrespect ME, Little Man || Minkpaw Tags

Minkpaw!

What can I say? I'm a mischievous scamp :3
Feb 1, 2024
Not done, saving

• "I'm just a phantom in your room"
    Previous name(s): Minkkit Minkpaw; explaination
    ─ Apprentice of RiverClan; previous allegiences: none
    ─ afab, she/her; sexuality TBD, monogamist / polyamorous?
    ─ created 02.01.2024 at 7 moons / ages every 10th of the month
    ↳ penned by @Jadefeather12

"With no intent on leaving soon"
    ↳ ( Appearance ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    blue-eyed, long-furred balinese molly, light fur with dark tabby markings on face and dark tail tip / reference
    longer description
    ↳ genetics stuff. seal lynx point balinese cat / carrying / whatever​

"And you're still not even sure just how I got here"
    ↳ ( Mentality ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    Intelligence ●●●●○○○○○○
    Confidence ●●●●○○○○○○
    Charisma ●●○○○○○○○○
    Creativity ●○○○○○○○○○
    Empathy ●○○○○○○○○○
    Humor ●●●○○○○○○○
    chaotic, ESTP - A ❝The Entrepreneur (aka the snake oiler) ❞
    (+) positive traits (/) neutral traits (-) negative traits. elaborate

— Arrogant (+, -): Minkpaw thinks pretty highly of herself, believing herself capable of whatever she sets her mind to. Tearing her down would be a sure feat. In turn, she's not very tolerant of those below her invading her space. Of course, those of weaker will can be useful when necessary. When things go awry, she is the last cat on her list of blame.
    — Confident (/): Intertwined tightly with her arrogance, Minkpaw believes in herself like no other. Insecurity? Never heard of her. Fear of failure? Sounds lame. Nothing holds her back from taking risks, because what's the point of being afraid when you're this awesome?
    — Friendly (+): Down in the dumps? Feeling lonely? Did your mentor yell at you for no reason? Minkpaw's your girl! Always holding up her fellow clanmates, yep! Her loyalty to her friends knows no bounds. Of course, if she ever needs a favour, you'll oblige... won't you?
    — Grudge Holder (/): What do you mean 'go away?' Minkpaw is the life of the party! But if that's how you want to be, then fine... But don't be shocked if crowfood finds its way into your nest 3 moons later.
    — Observant (+): Not much goes on without Minkpaw noticing; she likes to think so anyhow. She's always putting her senses to good use, whether she appears to be paying attention or not. If she could just happen to overhear another clan plotting against hers, Smokestar would be just delighted with her!
    — Pretty Little Liar (-): 'I heard that the other apprentices said you smell like frogs yesterday. No, I don't know how that toad got into your nest. Ooh, I bet it was one of them!' Minkpaw has never learned the lesson of the kit who cried badger. So what if she tells tall tales from time to time, it's just a bit of fun! Perhaps a cuff around her ears will set her straight... for now.
    — Social Butterfly (+): If there's two or more apprentices chatting about the mundane, Minkpaw is one of them. What is a bore to some is information for her. It's good to make friends, to really be one with the clan. That way no one spits out a fishbone without her hearing about it later. If she spots an opportunity to worm her way into another clan's gossip circle too, all the better.
    — Sulky (-): Please please pleeeease let her go to the gathering, or she will literally die! Fine, not literally. But she'll act like StarClan has come to claim her if she doesn't get her way. If she doesn't learn quickly, moons of tick duty may consume her future.
    — Sweet talker (-): Is that honey caught in your fur? Ah, no, Minkpaw's just trotted off after whispering something saccharine in your ear. Well, she thought it was. Minkpaw is still learning the difference in subtlety of the poison oak leaf vs the branch. Perhaps a better descriptor would be loud mouth.
    ↳ mannerisms elaborate

"Another ghost that's in your bed"
    ↳ ( Relationships ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    NPC x NPC sibling to whoever | mentoring no one, mentored by no one
    Mate to noone | Parent to noone | Other kin...
    — Admires TBD
    — Friends with TBD
    — Likes TBD
    — Dislikes TBD
    — Loathes TBD

"That you wish you could leave for dead"
    ↳ ( Interaction ) ╭──╯ . . . .
    strength ●○○○○○○○○○
    stamina ●●○○○○○○○○
    agility ●●●●○○○○○○
    hunting ●●●●○○○○○○
    swimming ●●●○○○○○○○
    climbing ●●●○○○○○○○
    grace ●●●●○○○○○○
    relationship status; sexuality TBD, monogamist / polyamorous? / crushing on no one, looking/not looking
    does not trust easily
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — (will/will not) start fights | (will/will not) end fights | (will/will not) flee | (will/will not) show mercy (unless she gets something from it)
    excels at TBD
    poor at skill keeping her mouth shut
    sounds like blah blah / voice claim if applicable
    smells like TBD
    — healing & peaceful powerplay allowed (she will be bothered), etc.
    — speech is in #E80074, attack is in #880808
  • ( Backstory / simplified history )
    blah blah blah

( Important Threads )
    ( ☆ ) Interaction ( ★ ) Development
    Thread Name ──── brief description.
    Thread Name ──── brief description.
  • code of posting format
    posting format

Last edited: