DOODLE THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU [game]

Jun 7, 2022

Exactly as the title states! Fun way to interact with the community while gaining some doodles of your character ! This was suggested by someone in the survey and I thought it’d be fun to try :)
We’ll keep it simple but here are the rules;

• ALL LEVELS OF ARTISTS ARE WELCOME, do not worry if you don’t feel you are as “”good”” as the other artists participating. Even if you have never picked up a pencil in your life you are welcome here!!
  • Link the character you want drawn in each of your post. WINDCLAN OCS ONLY
  • Set a timer for 5-10 minutes. It’s awesome if you want to bust out a whole scene and gift it to someone but please send it to them in DMs! We want to keep this game lax and not intimidating.
  • PLEASE post ”claim” before you start drawing to prevent overlapping, then delete your post once completed and reply again with the art (so participants get notification). ONLY claim if you are doing the drawing and can post in the next 60 minutes, after 60 minutes your “claim” expires and someone else can take it
  • PLEASE only claim someone if they’ve finished the drawing. Don’t claim someone while they’re working on a piece just because youre familiar with their characters. In order to receive in this game you must first give.
  • Doodle wars back and forth are fine just be aware that other people want turns to claim and in-turn be drawn too, so know when to slow it down so someone else can get in
  • Meme doodles (particularly low effort funny drawings, NOT referring to works of beginner artists) are OK in moderation, just don’t be too spammy with them. For the most part your submissions should have genuine effort put into them. You’re on a short time schedule so again not asking anyone to make masterpieces but we want to be considerate of others efforts and try in return
  • Bases as of right now are not allowed, exceptions can be made if you created the base yourself ^^
  • ALL MEDIAS WELCOME! Digital, traditional, grab your lined notebooks and doodle if you want!!

Characters that can be doodled; Sootstar OR Harrierkit

Last edited:
@ava
dancemoms.png

mistook for 30 mins + struggled a lil with my program (very sorry - hope you enjoy!!)

- for next i have Firefang whos got a toyhouse here!