pafp DRAGON TALES [ ❀༉ ] KITTYPETS & WARRIORS

Meadowpaw

livewire
Mar 14, 2024
FMLR8dG.jpeg

She's a good cousin, she thinks. Being an apprentice was so much tougher than she thought it would be BUT she had sworn she would still find time to play with and still spend time with her younger kin, and that's exactly what she intended to do right now. And she has the perfect game in mind. "Okay you guys!" she says in her still-too-high-voice as she summons her cousins forward with a wave of her tail. "Everyone gather round and uh.. listen!" she's not used to so many eyes on her, so many ears listening to the words she says. That isn't to say she enjoys the feeling though. "We're going to play a game! Just like I promised I would do with you guys!" she says, squaring her shoulders and standing a little bit taller to try and make herself more intimidating. More like Moonwhisper she thinks sadly, but she quickly wipes that thought away. She had to focus! Okay focus Meadowpaw, focus. "The game is called Kittypets and Warriors" with one paw, she pushes forward a pinecone she had collected earlier that day "And this is the juiciest piece of prey in the whoooole forest" The pinecone rolls to a stop just in front of the entrance to the nursery and suddenly, Meadowpaw drops into a crouch "You guys are the warriors, and I'm the lazy kittypet who is trying to sneak past you and steal all your prey! You all have to work together to stop me and anyone who wants to be my kittypet friends from taking what’s yours!" There were hungry mouths to feed after all! Lives were at stake here!

"Okay readysetgo!" she announces suddenly and leaps into action, throwing herself straight for the pinecone with a loud squeal, meant to sound like a warrior's battle cry but from her vocal cords it comes out more.. childish sounding than she intended. No matter! She could still be a fierce warrior in her own right! She wasn't going to go super hard on them or nothing, but she wasn't going to just roll over and show them her belly at the first attempt either!

// Please wait for @TIGERKIT to post! Also tagging @STORMKIT @LIGHTNINGKIT @BAYINGKIT and @TWILIGHTKIT ⋆ as they would be there too
EpC61GT.png

• oZHYGDl.jpeg

• 84967382_V32sMk7nP8HRBgb.png
    MEADOWPAW THUNDERCLAN KITTEN ; SHE / HER
    LIGHTSTRIKE X MOONWHISPER SISTER TO SCARLETPAW & MOTTLEDPAW ; MENTORED BY PALEFIRE
    A large fluffy red tabby kitten with a white chest, stomach, tail, muzzle and stripe running along her back. Her eyes are a deep, forest, green and in her pelt one can usually find flowers woven
    easy in battle + no formal training