bisexual
13 moons
ages on the first of every month
actions, thoughts, "speech"

physical details ——— ♦.°✧
a.png
[fullbody ref]
lh cinnamon lynx sepia
antlerbreeze is definitely on the smaller side, she isn't keeping up with her siblings, yet her body fills out anyways. small, slippery, and agile is how she will be known, great for sneaking around and through small spaces beneath brush.
her pelt is a rich cinnamon, dipping into much deeper colors towards the tip of her limbs and head, where as her body is mostly a lighter color. lynx markings cover her limbs and deepen alongside the pelt on her limbs, and over her face here and there. white markings trail down the back/side of her neck, almost akin to antlers, for this is which she is named.
her eyes are a stunning golden orange, her nose a soft pink.

✧°.♦ ——— personality
quiet, confident, brave, kind, warm, strong.
antlerbreeze has developed since she first came to thunderclan. placed under the tutelage of howlingstar, she's developed bravery, courage, a willingness to speak out and do what's right- a strength, given to her by the star's own chosen, one of the wisest cats in the forest. she has innate knowledge of this and does what she can to make howlingstar, her sisters, and thunderclan proud.
on the flip-side, she'll become a great friend to others. she's soft spoken, but can always lend an ear for her clanmates. she wants to take care of them, and worry for them, and yearns for the cat that will do the same for her.

✧°.♦ —— fun facts and other bits
??? x npc (tba)
sibling to: tba

roleplay —— ♦.°✧
allow peaceful powerplay
ask to powerplay anything else
willing to throw down | will run away | will show mercy
please ask before maim/capture / kill will not be likely
attack in #845f58
roleplayed by @dallas

Last edited:
tried to save myself but . ° ✦ ✦ ° . myself keeps slipping away

text here
 ° .  . ° 
  • ooc:
    "yuh"
  • ANTLERPAW — SHE/HER ・ 7 MOONS ・ APP. & THUNDERCLAN ・ PENNED BY DALLAS
    a small, lh cinnamon lynx sepia still small, with a brown patterned pelt and bright orange-gold eyes. looks naive.

Code:
[box=60%][justify] text here
[center][glow=white][color=white][size=8px]✧[/size] ° . [size=20px]♦[/size] . ° [size=8px]✧[/size][/color][/glow][/center]
[tabs][tab=ooc][b][color=white]ooc:[/color][/b] —
[b][color=#af8d86]"yuh"[/color][/b][/tab]
[tab=Information][fleft][img width=200px]image[/img][/fleft] [quote][b][color=COLOR]ANTLERPAW — [/color][/b]SHE/HER ・ 9 MOONS  ・ APP. & THUNDERCLAN ・ PENNED BY DALLAS[/quote]
[b][color=#af8d86]a small, lh cinnamon lynx sepia[/color][/b] still small, with a brown patterned pelt and bright orange-gold eyes. looks naive. [/tab][/tabs][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
I KEEP HOLDING ON TO WHAT I WANT TO BELIEVE
———————————————————— ( ) ————————————————————
AND I KEEP HOLDING ON AND ON AND ON !

text
  • "speech"
  • ANTLERPAW she/her, apprentice of thunderclan, ten moons.
    LH cinnamon lynx sepia with low white. smaller body, agile and slippery, fits really well in small gaps in the underbrush. soft spoken but strong and determined.
    mentored by howlingstar / / mentoring no one
    padding after no one / / sibling to fallowpaw and doepaw
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#275885]text
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎                   ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎   ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎          ┌── SHE SAW IT IN MY EYES] [color=#E89F6B][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/GealYnG.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= SHE DIDNT EVEN CRY ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/dreamlike-candleight-antlerpaw.11310/][color=#FF8B39][b][font=book antiqua]ANTLERBREEZE[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#0a141a][/color][/size][color=#FF8B39][i] she/her, warrior of thunderclan, twelve moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#4F84AE]⭃[/color] LH cinnamon lynx sepia with low white. smaller body, agile and slippery, fits really well in small gaps in the underbrush. soft spoken but strong and determined.
[color=#4F84AE]⭃[/color] previously mentored by howlingstar / / mentoring no one
[color=#4F84AE]⭃[/color] padding after no one / / sibling to fallowbite and doepath
[color=#4F84AE]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#4F84AE]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited:
I PROMISE YOU SOON THE AUTUMN COMES
————————————————— ( ) —————————————————
TO DARKEN FADING SUMMER SKIES !

text
  • "speech"
  • ANTLERBREEZE she/her, warrior of thunderclan, twelve moons.
    LH cinnamon lynx sepia with low white. smaller body, agile and slippery, fits really well in small gaps in the underbrush. soft spoken but strong and determined.
    previously mentored by howlingstar / / mentoring no one
    padding after no one / / sibling to fallowbite and doepath
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#18131F]text
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎   ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎          ┌── AND KNOW THAT MEANWHILE] [color=#A36539][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/GealYnG.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= RISES THE MOON ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/dreamlike-candleight-antlerpaw.11310/][color=#A36539][b][font=book antiqua]ANTLERBREEZE[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#0a141a][/color][/size][color=#A36539][i] she/her, warrior of thunderclan, thirteen moons.[/i][/color]
[color=#3D120F]⭃[/color] LH cinnamon lynx sepia with low white. smaller body, agile and slippery, fits really well in small gaps in the underbrush. soft spoken but strong and determined.
[color=#3D120F]⭃[/color] previously mentored by howlingstar / / mentoring no one
[color=#3D120F]⭃[/color] padding after no one / / sibling to fallowbite and doepath
[color=#3D120F]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#3D120F]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: