Dutch's Art Garage

Dutch

Do you feel Bonita?
Jul 10, 2022

-- DUTCH'S ART GARAGE --
Here I'll be posting some YCHs and the ability to grab a slot for a custom commission! Prices on my commission sheet are 50% off for all tabby tale members since yall are awesome! Plus, we can always negotiate prices if need be!! <3 Feel free to ask questions or negotiate on discord (dutch2337). Only downside is that my prices vary with shading, complexity, backgrounds, and/or time.

Everything is in USD! Please remember that payments are upfront and that this is first come first serve! Yes, my prices are negotiable, but I do have limits. I take Paypal and Venmo! I can always look into taking discord nitro or steam gifts, just ask! <3 All money goes into gas and other bills.

YCH SETS ARE COMING SOON!

CUSTOM COMMISSIONS
Everything is with background and shading applied! Remember that prices are 50% off for tabby tale members (0.5 x PRICE)
The classic HS is actually $10 without the discount, I just haven't fixed it.
IMG_0120 (1).png

• The image posted above is with shading and complex background applied. Everything is based on an hourly wage with the addition to quality and complexity.

Average Hourly Wage: $13
    Average time: 3h - 11h
  • Prices are with complex background and shading applied!

Smooth HS: $17.50
    Classic HS: $5.00
    Simple HS: $12.50

Simple FB: $50.00
    Classic FB: $30.00
    Complex FB: $75.00

SLOTSSS
Slot 1: OPEN
Slot 2: OPEN
Slot 3: OPEN

Waitlist:

FORM
A custom form is fine!
Code:
[b]TYPE:[/b] custom commission or YCH
[b]STYLE:[/b] what style of custom commission or which YCH
[b]CONTACT:[/b] a way for me to contact you, primarily discord
[b]PAYMENT TYPE:[/b] paypal, venmo, steam, discord nitro
[b]NOTES:[/b]

Last edited:
Reactions: AVA
TYPE: custom commission
STYLE: simple headshot
NOTES: i’d love to get my guy blackbriar :]!! he’s a big big grump so he’d probably have some type of grumpy or aggressive expression! i’m fine w any type of background but he’s a riverclanner if that helps :p

Reactions: Dutch
TYPE: custom comm
STYLE: simple headshot
PAYMENT TYPE: paypal
NOTES: feel free to add a bg of whatever type, but id love a transparent version too!
character i want is twinklekit, please draw her apprentice-aged and with the blue scales in her fur! (< as seen in her most recent fb) tysm :3 any positive expression works for me

Reactions: Dutch
NOTICE: Super busy till 06/23/24. Im working slowly with commissions till then

Commission for @AVA ! Took me a bit since I hit an artist block, but here it is!

Tracked Time: 5h 56m
Total Strokes Made: 12640

• Love
Reactions: emily