storage eden's eclectic collection

TIKKI LICHEN.png
˗ˏˋ SURRENDER FAITH BUT I'M HOLDING DREAD ´ˎ˗
MICAH // LAIKA // LICHENTAIL LICHENSTAR ;; a star-dusted banshee​

a forty-five month old riverclanner, born august twenty-first. she is transfemme and uses she/they pronouns. she is of a wiry, lengthy build, standing at ten inches tall and weighing eight pounds. she is heavily scarred and has a broken tail. she is a blue lynx point with low white and has blue eyes. ​

• oo. if i leave tomorrow would you be alright.

PREVIOUS NAMES
    ࿐࿔ It isn’t a name I miss terribly, marking a time in my life restrained by expectations handed down by my parents. I was born MICAH. Joining the colonies encouraged a change in identity but I wasn’t terribly creative and took up the mantle, LAIKA. The formation of the clans required an amount of uniformity and in an effort to conform with my new home, I took on the name LICHENTAIL… For the color of my fur and my dexterity.

o1. would you be filled with sorrow.

CURRENT NAME & MEANING
    ࿐࿔ I’ve been recognized by the stars as the natural successor of Smokestar, who succeeded our founder Cicadastar. For that honor, I am now recognized as LICHENSTAR… even if it doesn’t feel like it suits me. Even if it feels like I don’t deserve it.

• o2. would you put up a fight.
    ✧​

FRIENDSHIPS
    ࿐࿔ I do not easily find myself named a friend of others and struggle to recognize where acquaintances end and something more important and deep blooms. I have little interest investing myself emotionally into others, it only serves to complicate things. I am wholly devoted to my role as the harbinger of better days for my clan… My work is my life.

o3. how can i protect you when i dont feel alright.
    ✧​

ROMANCE & FAMILY
    ࿐࿔ I am gifted with a love as fierce and stubborn as the raging river. I've known my mate, HAZECLOUD, since we were nothing but idealistic teenagers. We have had our fair share of troubles, marked most notably by the insistence of her parents not to recognize or accept us as a bonded pair. Our adversities do not end so plainly as that… After the loss of our son, SNOWFLAKEKIT, we struggled in our differences on how to honor and remember him. We do not ignore how fortunate we are to have three healthy children remaining from our first litter, HORIZONKIT, EVENINGKIT and TWINKLEKIT. I do not feel I deserve to be so affectionately named as 'mother' to Smokestar's niece and nephews but they too, have become like children to me; SHELLPAW, PEBBLEPAW and RIVERPAW. I am sister to... My twin, RIPPLESNAP, my baby sister XOCHITL (I do not know where her paws take her now... fly safe little dove).... and if SMOKESTAR will have me, I would consider him brother too.

o4. if i just vanished do you think youd manage. .
    ✧​

TEACHING & MENTORING
    ࿐࿔ Without the safety of the clans to guide me the way it has guided my children, I was largely taught by the harshness of a world that did not love me. My parents did their due diligence to be certain I would not starve but my skills in combat are lacking and my social skills do not even touch the excellence of my peers. I have mentored two fine RiverClan warriors; DIPPERFROST and BROOKSTORM but struggle to celebrate, knowing I’ve lost one of them so soon after her graduation. I shouldn’t have let her out of my sight… Maybe I could’ve saved her. My eldest daughter serves as my current shadow though that too is a selfish choice… SHELLPAW has been frail and weak since she was first brought to us and I can only keep her safe when she is within paw’s reach.

• o5. or would you disappear right beside me.
    ✧​

PHYSICAL HEALTH & AILMENTS
    ࿐࿔ Being a leader begets me some amount of extra health than my peers and loved ones… I am able-bodied and do not suffer, which is all I can ask to be the best defender of my clan I can be. I am marked by my mistakes so I might never forget them and become better… The scar along my left eye was the first, a gift from the Great War. My torn ear reminds me to remain vigilant, as it was stolen from me by surprise by a WindClanner. They have spited me again to adorn my shoulders with more scars… but that was a fight secured as victory and was worth the blood lost. My throat however… I do not imagine my voice will ever fully recover. It is a painful ordeal to speak more than a few words at a time, so my speech is often drawn out and exasperated. When the winds are tainted by smoke or spring’s dust I have noticed a tightness in my chest but it doesn’t seem to be anything more than an irritant for now.

o6. do you think youre ready when i go unsteady.
    ✧​

MENTAL HEALTH & FEARS
    ࿐࿔ I will not deny I am prone to paranoia… I have been betrayed and caught off guard too many times to ignore. Nightmares plague my sleep but it is the price of longevity… no one makes it to this age free of terrors. I fear I will not lead RiverClan into prosperity, that my inexperience wielding my words will set fire to what has been built here.

o7. lover please prepare for my absence.
    ✧​

BEAUTY & GENETICS
    ࿐࿔ I am a scruffy molly in my general unruly appearance, I prefer to take pride in my actions over my looks. My parents' willful demands of beauty were not lovingly absorbed by either I nor Ripplesnap so it remains rare that I take the time to properly groom my whole coat. Each of my legs finds itself a darker gray hues at their points, decorated with stripes that add to the illusion of my long-limbed silhouette- this is mimicked only by my tail, which remains broken about halfway down. Behind the ruff of pale furs that lay in awkward bedraggled clumps my face is masked in fog-colored fur, darker stripes cutting down my cheekbones and away from the corners of my eyes. A patch that started merely as a small speckling has grown with my age, becoming a white blaze on half my nose as it progresses in its timeless pace. I only have one, small, round ear while its partner exists as a tattered mess, taken as a trophy by GHOSTWAIL of WindClan. WindClan slights me further in the long, dragging scars that rest at my shoulders. My eyes sit among the haze are a bright, stunning blue, crystalline and sharp, marred with a scar that cuts across my left eye. Recent incident with the Red Water Rogues has left a new, fractured scar across my throat.

short-hair blue lynx point with low white
    carries long-hair, solid, cinnamon​

• o8. pray my baby will not squander everything to gain by my leaving.
    ✧​

SUMMARY OF PSYCHE
    ࿐࿔ an IDEALIST that prioritizes benefits to RIVERCLAN above all else. DEVOTED to goals in a way that can be UNCOMPROMISING. HONEST to a fault, the concept of deceit and lies are hard to understand and harder to empathize with. does not have appropriate coping skills, leaving her EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE and hard to relate to. PARANOID and inflated by a duty-inspired sense of self, assumes all bad to be a direct consequence of personal actions rather than universal fate. DETACHED and UNTRUSTING, relationships are both hard to form and to maintain.

o9. pray my baby always savors every moment we were both present.
    ✧​

EXPLANATION OF THE HEART
    ࿐࿔ Lichenstar believes herself to be the sheathed sword of those that would use her as an instrument for the betterment of her clan. She finds value as assigned to her by others, weighing her worth in their opinions and the usefulness of her skills to serve their ends. Without leadership, mostly notably from SMOKESTAR, she struggles to find balance and shows her lack of charisma in the wild, thoughtless whims of her decisions. A sword is only as useful as its wielder and without a refined hand at the hilt, she grows dull and reckless... lashing out in unexperienced hands to cut at anything that approaches for fear of losing what's already closest. Forced into a position that she was not tempered to endure, fissures in the blade become noticeable... a deep yearning for simplicity and direction leaves her open to internal betrayals, eager to take words and actions at face value for their cursory good intent.

Pride wedges a wall between her and those she considered worthy of her trust, unwilling to admit her mistakes or selfish actions while her transition to power still feels flimsy, insincere and undeserved. She undoubtedly believes that RiverClan's actions throughout their brief history are justified, going so far as to defend clan-mates who do not deserve defending if only to save face in the public eye and protect her reputation in the presence of other clan leaders. It is an act of deception she doesn't acknowledge as intentional and is quick to spin on her words in privacy to profess her honest feelings- emotions run rampant and drive for stringency that is often unrealistic, unfair, and may alienate her warriors, such as in the case of ICICLEFANG.

Because her sense of self is intrinsically tied to her work, Lichenstar struggles to be present as more than a tool... Her family may find it difficult to really know her, as if kept at star-lit distance to protect them from a cat she's already identified as gone; she considers Lichenstar to be a fundamentally different cat than Lichentail and has put her past identity to rest in hopes of living up to the expectations placed upon her as leader of a clan, rather than mother of her children or mate of HAZECLOUD. She is generally, physically affectionate out of habit and a need to feel others to remain in touch with them... though she finds her own emotions to be embarrassing, they are rarely hidden from plain sight and can be easily identified in most cases.

Her relationship with death is as equal to an old friend as it is a timeless enemy... her feelings toward StarClan struggle to remain positive in light of all her recent losses and feels the deaths of loved ones could have been avoided even in circumstances wildly out of her scope of control. She doesn't seek violence as a first answer but will choose it more readily than diplomatic compromise, especially after the loss of PETALNOSE, who was an example of when to choose rage that is no longer extrinsically kept in check by gauge of another individual.

• WARRIOR TRAINING
    HUNTING: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇
    FIGHTING: ◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    CLIMBING: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇
    SWIMMING: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇
    MEDICINE: ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    LEADERSHIP: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇

• ▰▰▰
    KIT !!

history as a kit

▰▰▰
    TEEN !!

history as an apprentice

▰▰▰
    WARRIOR !!

history as a warrior

▰▰▰
    LEAD WARRIOR !!

history as a lead warrior

▰▰▰
    DEPUTY !!

history as a deputy

▰▰▰
    LEADER !!

history as a leader
  • Code:
    template code goes here[/*code][/slide]
    [/tabs][/justify][/box]

[ template by tikki, with some silly little modifications by me .. headshot also by tikki !!!! AAAAA ]

Last edited:
raeebee compressed.png
˗ˏˋ permanently blue for you ´ˎ˗
EDEN // EDENKIT // EDENPAW EDENBERRY ;; a heart-aching garden​

a fifteen month old skyclanner, born april thirteenth. they are non-binary and use any pronouns, but prefer they/them. they are a thin, leggy build with too-big ears, standing at ten inches tall and weighing seven pounds. half of their face is scarred, as well as their back. they are a short-hair mostly-white cat with a black stripe down their spine, dots on their ears and above their eyes. they have a bobbed tail and green eyes. ​

• oo. another battle never won, each side is a loser.
    ✧​

PREVIOUS NAMES
    𓍊𓋼 Wouldn't be able t'begin to tell ya why my name's Eden, heheheh. It's gotta mean something to my Twoleg but I'm not terribly sure what that something could be... The rest of my old names are just the typical standard for clan-living since Blazestar agreed to let me join SkyClan as a daylighter a longggg time ago. I've been Edenpaw longer than anything though, it's weird not using that name anymore!

o1. so who cares who fired the gun.
    ✧​

CURRENT NAME & MEANING
    𓍊𓋼 I don't think Orangestar will ever confess what was going through her head when she picked Edenberry to be my warrior name. I like to hope it's a fond, cherished memory of a time when I was younger... For my good-will, my compassion, my sweetness like those blackberries! I'll make good on it and be sure everyone I know never misses the chance to try one when they're in season... In that small way I can keep a piece of Jaggedstorm with me.

• o2. the patron saint of lost causes.
    ✧​

FRIENDSHIPS
    𓍊𓋼 I don't struggle to make friends by any means- in fact, I think it's simple! Kindness and patience go a long way and are in short supply so... it's a big reassurance when others run into me and get the whole package, hahaha! I think this world severely lacks a lot of empathy... a lot of willingness to overlook mistakes... I think if we all spent a little more time caring for one another that things wouldn't be so complicated but maybe that's just the rambling of a kittypet. I'm always interested in meeting unfamiliar faces and do my best to recruit other daylight warriors!

NOTEABLE RELATIONSHIPS are: Cherryblossom, Lupinesong, Owlheart, Twitchbolt, Florabreeze, Spicepaw, Hazelbeam, Tawnystripe, Rumblerain, Blazestar, Otterbite, Arethusakit, Mizzlekit

o3. we were lost before she started.
    ✧​

ROMANCE & FAMILY
    𓍊𓋼 I... I like CHERRYBLOSSOM... She's my girlfriend! We've been kinda... feeling things out for a few moons now but I've liked her for a long time before that too.... I... I do like her. I just... I think she dedicates more time to her role as Orangestar's second than she does with... me? Is that.... is that selfish of me? To wish for more of her attention when I'm already lucky enough just to call her mine? I think... it might be... But I couldn't help how lonely it made me feel. I know she'd never do that to me to hurt me... I know that it's complicated because that's just... how being a full-time clan cat is. But then there's... there's RAINDROP and they're so sweet... and never seemed bothered by my yammering or my company. I... I like them a lot too... and that's confusing. Is that... possible? Am I allowed to do that...? I know.. I know probably not in secret, like the way I've done but... I do care about them both so much... I couldn't possibly make a choice between them. It isn't what I imagined for... my first litter but I do so adore MIZZLE and ARETHUSA. They're a lot more work than I anticipated... I feel a bit overwhelmed all the time now but I promised I'd make it work so.. I guess I'll just have to keep figuring it out. I got myself into this mess so I won't burden my sisters anymore than I already have. They're the best family I could ask for... Thanks SPICEPAW... HAZELBEAM.

o4. we lay in bed as she whipped around us.
    ✧​

TEACHING & MENTORING
    𓍊𓋼 I've never been a mentor before! A bit too fresh out of the apprentice's den for that I think but I'd love to take one of these younglings under my paw and show'em the ropes! I'm a great climber, I think I could pass that onto them and it's an important skill to have in SkyClan especially. I'm a pretty apt hunter too... not so much the fighting thing though, you can ask Cherryblossom if you doubt that.

• o5. maybe i've always been more comfortable in chaos.
    ✧​

𓍊𓋼 I'm allllll good here, friend! The worst I've got going on is the damage to the right half of my face but it's not super impactful... My vision's not as great as it used to be, it's kinda blurry on that side if I wink. My lack of tail isn't a problem for my balance or anything though- I was born that way so I've been used to it for a long time.

o6. and i'm learning so i'm leaving.
    ✧​

MENTAL HEALTH & FEARS
    𓍊𓋼 Mostly just... feeling a bit lost. I've bit off more than I can chew and asked too much from everyone I have left to ask favors from. I won't make myself more of a burden than I already am so I must grin and bear it. Everything will be fine... it'll all go back to normal in a few moons, I'm sure it will... I just have to keep going. The longer I stay away from SkyClan the more afraid I get that I'll come home and find that I've missed it... I've missed the deaths of my friends... I didn't get to say good bye.

o7. and even though i'm grieving.
    ✧​

BEAUTY & GENETICS
    𓍊𓋼 I am long, slim and beautiful! I've got well muscled legs from all my moons spent climbing and I'm no short apprentice anymore. The ugliest parts of me are the horrible scars on my face so I... try not to scare newbies and make sure to turn and look away so they don't have to see it. I've got a few nasty ones going down my back but they're not quite so unsightly so I'm not as worried. I'm surprised Orangestar didn't name me Edenstripe, given the very noticeable black stripe going from my head to my tail! I've got very fetching green eyes, if I do say so myself... as green as the pine needles in the trees in spring!

short-hair black solid with high white
    carries point, dilute, chocolate? (idr)​

• o8. i'm trying to find a meaning.
    ✧​

SUMMARY OF PSYCHE
    𓍊𓋼 I'm something of a stubborn optimist... I don't try to let the cruelties of the world weigh me down because if I do then... who's gonna go out there with a winning smile and bring some joy? That's my self-assigned task of course... but one I take seriously. I'm painfully curious which... can betray my better judgement at times... and far more independent than most would give me credit for. I don't like to be a problem, don't like to make others do things for me so I try to take care of my own business, privately and discreetly. I'm a good secret keeper... though I have a knack for idle gossip with my gal pals (who doesn't enjoy a good, harmless rumor though). I can be a bit stubborn when I needn't be, if only to prove myself as useful and competent. I'm fiercely defensive of my reputation and don't like when my honor comes into question- especially if its got to do with my background as a kittypet. I work hard for SkyClan... I won't be discredited!

o9. let loss reveal it.
    ✧​

EXPLANATION OF THE HEART
    𓍊𓋼 Edenberry believes in the spirit of goodness as a power stronger than any else. For all their efforts to be a beacon of cheer and goodwill, they struggle to truly find their mark in the world and fail to be anything remarkable at all... perfectly average and sometimes even less than that. They strive to make up for their skill by being someone trustworthy and gentle, seeking to be remembered as a brilliant light in a dark place but growing more and more suffocated by circumstance and bad luck. For every good deed they commit to, they find punishment in equal measure around every corner. They are selfish in ways they are blind to, eager to soothe their sore feelings however they see fit. They are rash despite their preach for patience. They justify their lack of thoughtful judgement with the stupidity of youth, of emotion, of fate and do little to take any accountability for their actions, often thrusting others into the muck of their mistakes with them even if not intentionally.

• WARRIOR TRAINING
    HUNTING: ◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇
    FIGHTING: ◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    CLIMBING: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
    SWIMMING: ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    LEADERSHIP: ◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

• ▰▰▰
    KIT !!

history as a kit

▰▰▰
    TEEN !!

history as an apprentice

▰▰▰
    WARRIOR !!

history as a warrior
  • Code:
    [box=65%][justify]
    [hr]
    [tabs][slide=𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 〰][/slide][slide=i can still hear you sing][justify]-- edenberry / skyclan daylight warrior / any pronouns / 15 moons
    -- mostly white with black pinstripe and green eyes / scarred face and back
    -- color #728c69

[ template by tikki, with some silly little modifications by me .. art by raenya !!! AAAAA ]​

Last edited:
honeys transp.png
˗ˏˋ mother tell me, will you stay ´ˎ˗
HONEYSUCKLEKIT ;; a disillusioned dreamer​

a five month old windclanner, born may thirteenth. she is female and uses she/her pronouns. she is of a lithe, wispy build, standing at seven inches tall and weighing five pounds. she is a short-hair black solid with green eyes. she believes she is being visited by starclan in her dreams and will some day bring about a better windclan. ​

• oo. all the arrows.
    ✧​

PREVIOUS NAMES
    𓇢𓆸 I've known no other name... Honeysucklekit is what I was born with but that'll soon change- I'm going to be an apprentice quite soon (finally).

o1. that you've stolen.
    ✧​

CURRENT NAME & MEANING
    𓇢𓆸 My name right now is HONEYSUCKLEKIT... the kit part is of no great intention or meaning other than explaining I'm too small to do anything useful I guess. I don't really see what being short has to do with being able to do stuff but whatever. I'm not really sure why my mother named me after a flower though... did she think I'd be delicate and soft...? Or was it just something that sounded pretty? I hope there is a greater meaning to it than just beauty.

• o2. split in half.
    ✧​

FRIENDSHIPS
    𓇢𓆸 Friendships are a complicated sort of thing, I think... I like to think I can be friendly with everyone and have been but there are some obvious weak links I try not to get too close to. Friendships can be valuable unless they become burdens... it's much the same with love, I suspect. I'm far more interested in finding those that have my same thirst for carving out their destinies- those that'll run head first into the unknown with me and find our purpose!

o3. now burnt and broken.
    ✧​

ROMANCE & FAMILY
    𓇢𓆸 Ew.... why would I have any interest in mates? As near as I can tell they're just a huge thorn in your side, stuck in your pads and waiting to cause a festering, nasty infection. It got Nightingalecry killed, didn't it? My mom's smart not to have a mate... I don't really care much to find out who my dad is, it just seems like a risk.
    My family is nothing to scoff at, an impressive enough bunch despite the weird looks they give me and my brother. I can't imagine my life without Brokenkit, even if he says the most abrasive things a cat could dream at times. My mother is nice enough to us... she feeds us... doesn't pretend we don't exist unlike some. I think she's just bored... and I'm bored too!

KEY RELATIONSHIPS include BROKENKIT, MINTSHADE, SOOTSTAR, COTTONSPRIG, BLUEFROST, SCORCHSTORM, SCORCHSTREAK

o4. like your heart that.
    ✧​

TEACHING & MENTORING
    𓇢𓆸 I'm ready to learn! I've been practically chewing at the bit to get any sort of headway with my training but Sunstar is relentless in his need for 'rules' and 'safety' and 'caution.' What good is that when we've got a bunch of strangers storming the camp? I don't want to hide..... I want to do something.

• o5. was so eager to be hid.
    ✧​

𓇢𓆸 I'm perfectly healthy! The spitting image of perfection, really! (Is Sunstar listening?) I'm bushy-tailed and bright-eyed and ready for action. My claws are sharp, my teeth can bite and I've got an excellent stalking crouch... you should ask Bluefrost's tail about that! Ha! Please let me leave camp already....

o6. you can't keep them all caged.
    ✧​

MENTAL HEALTH & FEARS
    𓇢𓆸 What is there for me to fear other than the failure of the adults around me I guess.... They're persistent I don't need to learn to protect myself just yet but what if they're wrong? I'll be dead! I won't even get to say 'I told you so!' How annoying... how boring... I'm perfectly ready and capable to face the world.

o7. they will fight and run away.
    ✧​

BEAUTY & GENETICS
    𓇢𓆸 Uhhh.... I look a lot like my mom so I'd have to bet on being on the 'pretty' side of the scale. My fur always looks kinda like... staticky? Because of how wispy and frazzled it looks but that's just because I have very fine, fluffy wisps in some spots. I'm unmarred by scars but I'd hardly call that a bonus... have you seen our deputy? She looks cool as frick! I want to look like that someday.

short-hair black solid
    carries ...​

• o8. mother tell me so i say.
    ✧​

SUMMARY OF PSYCHE
    𓇢𓆸 I'm a bit IMPATIENT if only because I have plans for life. I'm convinced I've GOT A PLAN FOR EVERYTHING because I've got way too much time on my paws to think about all of the stuff that could possibly happen. I like to be involved in things and get really frustrated when I feel excluded- my PRIDE is on the line after all and I HATE ASKING FOR HELP all the time. I've got a nose for learning stuff too, I'm very CURIOUS, much to the dismay of my seniors who are forced to answer my questions all day. I've got a destiny and I pursue it relentlessly, if it doesn't benefit finding my great purpose I have no interest in doing it; I need to CONSERVE ENERGY for when I am needed most.

o9. harpy hare.
    ✧​

EXPLANATION OF THE HEART
    𓇢𓆸 Honeysucklekit is a child hung up on a promise of grandeur that has no real guarantee. Her motivations are fueled by a self-inflated concept of importance and because her ego is so easily stoked, it makes her very susceptible to manipulation and being manipulative both. Her goals are short-sighted and narrow and she is selfish in her pursuit of them often without realizing it. She doesn't seek to understand the world in ways that don't benefit her... there must be a gain or it is a waste of effort and time. She believes she has been promised a future that makes her a WindClan heroine... one that seats her as a princess amongst her people to be beloved and repented to for their judgements made against her in her youth. She's vindictive and will grow to be more thoughtful in how she enacts her revenges and is fiercely loyal to those closest to her, making their enemies her enemies in equal measure. She is bossy because of her impatience and yearn to take action, making her something of a potential guiding force for others, should that skill be harnessed.

• WARRIOR TRAINING
    HUNTING: ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    FIGHTING: ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    CLIMBING: ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    SWIMMING: ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    LEADERSHIP: ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

• ▰▰▰
    KIT !!

history as a kit

▰▰▰
    TEEN !!

history as an apprentice

▰▰▰
    WARRIOR !!

history as a warrior
  • Code:
    [box=65%][justify]

[tabs][slide=mother tell me]
    'i welcome this breath with shivering lungs... i am here... can you hear me?'[/slide][slide=𓇢𓆸][/slide][slide=will you stay?][font=book antiqua][color=#C2B495]HONEYSUCKLEKIT[/color]
    - child of wind-swept moors
    - she/her
    - daughter to mintshade and gracklestep

a solid pitch she-cat with fern-green eyes[/font][/slide][/tabs]

[ template by tikki, with some silly little modifications by me ]​

Last edited:
doep.png
˗ˏˋ i love you so much, i dont wanna go but ´ˎ˗
DOE, DOEPAW, DOEPATH DOECRY ;; a love-sick deerling​

an thirteen month old thunderclanner, born august first. she is female and uses she/her pronouns. she is of a fluffy, round build, standing at nine inches tall and weighing seven pounds. her eyes are scarred, causing blindness. she is a long-hair fawn sepia with low white and has yellow eyes. after an accident on the thunderpath, her left foreleg is permanently damaged.​

• oo. in half-broken japanese i wrote to you.
    ✧​

PREVIOUS NAMES
    𖤓 It's been a long time since I've had a look at my reflection but my mom always said I look like a deer... I've not seen one before myself but I assume that she's right. I was Doepaw for a long time while I underwent my warrior training... Cobwebtail was a great mentor to me... I was so relieved when Howlingstar named me Doepath. She said it was for the journey I've gone through to get this far... and I believe her.... but.... good things never last.

o1. o aishi teru o aishi teru.
    ✧​

CURRENT NAME & MEANING
    𖤓 Skyclaw's power went to his head.... As if he hadn't stolen enough. He renamed me Doecry... to humiliate me. Said it was because of my connection with my emotions- how I cried for days after Sunshinespot left. I hate him... and I hate this stupid name.

• o2. for most of my life.
    ✧​

FRIENDSHIPS
    𖤓 I try very hard to be friendly... I do my best to be welcoming and warm and kind and... Making friends doesn't seem very easy despite my best efforts. I think there are still those that have reservations about me, about my background... I can't say I blame them. My mother didn't exactly make the best impression and I'm... I'm her daughter. I'm hoping the longer I'm here and the more useful I am, the easier it'll be for me to make lasting connections!

o3. i've thought not with my heart.
    ✧​

ROMANCE & FAMILY
    𖤓 I'm not too familiar with uhh... crushes and.. stuff hehe. I've seen all that kissie stuff from the older warriors but it's kind of embarrassing. I get really flustered about that sort of thing so I try not to think about it. My family though, I'd do anything for them... I can't imagine my life without them. My sisters.. they're all I've got left really- I wish it wasn't so... I wish my mother was a better cat... I wish things hadn't gone so horribly, I wish she wasn't scared of Fallow-
    There's no point in wishing on it.. it's already done. I'd... I'd like to have a family of my own someday. Maybe I can bring something good into the world that way.

KEY RELATIONSHIPS include Sunshinespot, Fallowbite, Antlerbreeze, Braveheart, Wolfwind, Cobwebtail, Gentlestorm, Blazingheart, Orangepaw

o4. but my brain, kokoro o aishi teru.
    ✧​

TEACHING & MENTORING
    𖤓 I've never had an apprentice before. I hope I'm like Wolfwind and Cobwebtail when the time comes. Patient... a presence of comfort... Someone they can trust and rely on. I'm not sure it'll be like that... I'm not very good at anything much less showing someone else how to do it.

• o5. sometimes i get flustered and blistered.
    ✧​

𖤓 I'm more or less healthy it's just uh... the whole... thing where everything's kinda blurry and indistinct? That's a forever thing... I'll never be able to make things out clearly again but it's not so bad that I'm completely useless! I can still navigate around mostly... I can use the shifts in colors to figure out where things are and who others are... It gets easier with more practice.
    𖤓 . . . . . . So much for that right...? I'm useless now... broken and unfixable. I can't even walk properly anymore. What's the point....

o6. by the things that people say.
    ✧​

MENTAL HEALTH & FEARS
    𖤓 I'm mentally sound! Except uhm... except it's hard not to get caught off guard by death. I... I don't want to see StarClan anytime soon and Wolfwind died so suddenly I'm... just really anxious it'll always be something sudden. It'll never be something I can prepare for. I'm also a little bit... worried... that cruelty runs in our blood. I never expected my mom to do what she did to me... and Antlerpaw... and Fallowpaw.... What if I'm capable of that too? What if... I'll just pass it down...?
    𖤓 I'm so tired of death... it follows me like a hungry beast, tortures me. Takes what I love and buries it in marrow-colored dust. Everyone keeps dying... why does everyone keep dying...? Is it my fault?

o7. but that shit dont matter.
    ✧​

BEAUTY & GENETICS
    𖤓 I'm by no means muscular.. I'm rather fluffy and rounded by good fortune with prey. My paws... look a bit darker than the rest of me and I can see some white ruffage on my chest. My tail's darker, like my feet... and... my belly's got that same white stripe as my chest! I can't tell and its been forever since I saw my reflection clearly but I know I have these little white stripes by my lips and around my eyes. Oh, and my eyes are actually yellow... gold... kinda like the sun... or a dandelion. I'm sure they're unsightly now though... ruined by scars.
    𖤓 I've gotten worse.... It was always going to happen because that's just how getting old works but I sort of expected I'd have more time to be... 'pretty.' My fur has to cover up patches where the road tore at me... my leg is mangled and fleshy-pink; it'll never grow fur again....

long-hair fawn sepia with low white
    carries ...​

• o8. those fucks can get madder.
    ✧​

SUMMARY OF PSYCHE
    𖤓 I'm very FRIENDLY! Or at least I try to be... I'm a bit of a COWARD because I tend to feel HELPLESS but it's becoming easier to cope with as my support structure grows more secure. I hope to be a NURTURING sort of warrior, one that makes my friends and den-mates feel emotionally understood. Gentlestorm taught me SOFTNESS is a virtue that the world struggles to find... so I'm holding tightly onto it. I try not to judge anyone because my own background is so... unorthodox so I'd be a hypocrite to judge.

o9. 'cause im not going away.
    ✧​

EXPLANATION OF THE HEART
    𖤓 Doecry is a very soft girl that feels haunted by her past and tries to venerate herself through excessive acts of kindness and willful ignorance. She pretends not to see the bad in the world when she can, only ever bothering to speak up when it concerns those she cares about most (which unfortunately doesn't include herself often). Believing herself to be intrinsically prone to evil, she feels what cruelty is directed at her tends to be deserved and has the bad habit to romanticize this sort of sharpness. It makes her prone to falling for the stereotypical 'bad boy/bad girl' and blinds her to the relationships that would benefit her and show her gentleness. She's easy to frighten and hard to convince to change- she's quite smart but would prefer to use her intelligence to maintain the current status quo rather than embrace change. Change is frightening, overwhelming, and never seems to bring her anything better so it's easier to just avoid it entirely. She has a strong will for what suits her but is largely unmotivated and doesn't have much interest in being a 'self starter', opting to continue her routines and find comfort in their familiarity. Her friendships are handled much the same... clinging to those that repeated encourage her willful weakness while struggling to identify the difference between friendly affection and what would be more than that.

• WARRIOR TRAINING
    HUNTING: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇
    FIGHTING: ◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    CLIMBING: ◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    SWIMMING: ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    MEDICINE: ◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    LEADERSHIP: ◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

• ▰▰▰
    KIT !!

history as a kit

▰▰▰
    TEEN !!