ELLA BAILA SOLA ˗ˏˋ ✦ ´ˎ˗ cobwebtail

Sep 4, 2023
COBWEBTAIL HOWLINGSTAR XX GRAY WOLF | CIS MALE, HE / HIM | 39 MOONS | GEN 02
" I'M AMAZING, THATS WHAT THEY TELL ME. I DON'T THINK ABOUT TOO MUCH, IT OVERWHELMS ME. "​

R2q0i7r.png
GiPKDrE.png
spindly, fluffy blue tabby & white tom with piercing blue eyes
dainty and soft, cobweb is a tall man with a soft appearance but a sharpened face. theres a bite to back up his bark when he splits his maw, sharpened teeth gleam in the sunlight and his eyes, a silver-blue, are typically always narrowed. those that know him know that its just him being too lazy to fully keep his eyes open. his fur color resembles his father more than his mother, blue-tabby striped and splashed with white. his fur on his tail is where he gets his name- flowing almost like water, puffy, soft.

brilliant, but lazy | ix. the hermit | bard/rogue | vampire | mawile or liepard | blue ornaments & silver ribbons
with a laid-back personality, some may call cobweb lazy- and inherently, they'd be sort of right in a way. he much prefers sunning and enjoying life to the fullest of his abilities, but it does not make him any less competent. a good fighter and an even better hunter (though just above mediocre at best), he always makes sure that his duties are done and done well. he hates being asked to go back and redo something and will visibly show it, though his bias towards his family will be obvious depending on who asked. his favorite activity of all time is sunning himself and will always invite others to take a breather with him. what better way to revitalize a soul, after all?

a family man and a lover at heart, cobweb is cheery, kind and attentive to friends and family. he remembers favorite food, prey, flowers- all of the tiny things and constantly gives gifts of them, a smile on his face the whole time. he loves to keep information stored about those most important in his life, though not a single soul close to him knows what exactly its for- perhaps hes just a silly guy who wants others to feel special?

cobweb isn't easy to piss off. however, once his ire is earned its harder to get on his good side as he tends to actively avoid problems / problematic cats. he will not actively go out to make someones life miserable if they did anger him, but if challenged or put in a position where his place in the clan/family is threatened, he will become someone so unlike his normal self- explosive anger and flashing teeth, threats that may or may not be empty.
  • cobweb for the cobwebs in the marshes, tail for his feathery, fluffy tail
  • ages every 20th, real time | adoption page | family tree
  • younger brother to little wolf, hollow tree (assumed dead/missing)
  • littermate to lily pad
  • older brother to raccoonstripe, graystorm, jackdawflight, berryheart
  • uncle to wolfwind, lakemoon | morningpaw, burnstorm, moonwhisper, howlfire, fireflypaw | duskbird & skyclaw
  • IC REACTIVE CHARACTER DISCLAIMER. everything said is IC opinions!

Last edited: