embezzlement l one-liners

wolverinefang

good fences, good neighbors
Sep 10, 2022

I've no time for confession
Lying on his side in camp after an unsuccessful hunt, Wolverinefang was slapping his tail against the ground in rhythm and counting leaves falling from a pitiful leafy tree that dared to try growing in the marsh, "Ten... Wait. Uh, that was two I think... Shit, can I not count?"
✦ ★ ✦

tumblr_inline_p8hu2lkFbB1rhwzwl_75sq.gifv
"Seems like a futile task if you ask me. Surely you have better, more productive hobbies you could partake in." Hemlocksight huffed as he wandered over with a lash of his tail. These cats could be so weird.

If you don't like me, that's your problem
Tornadokit walks over with a minor tilt of her head as she glances from the tree to the gathered individuals and back again. "Just out of curiosity, how many leaves do you think are up there?"
When I let it bother me, that's my problem

pixel.gif

Instead of sleeping, shes teetering around camp when she finds these cats, one of them counting leaves. "Thirty million thousand, uh huh."

Fall returns from a hunt with a frog in her mouth, half retching, till she drops it and scrambles over to the gathered cats. "I actually think counting leaves is very productive, ya never know when it might come in handy!"
"speech"​