pafp EMBRACE THE STARRY-EYED MOON ⭃ conflict resolution?

LITTLEPAW

N-Y-M-P-H-O-L-O-G-Y
Mar 14, 2024

dbuf8gv-e5bf03a3-a6e8-4692-b5ba-277063f5271b.png
༻ ♥༺ Even since Beetlekit had accidentally made a snack out of her flower, Littlekit had been left with somethin’ awful making knots in her stomach. The idea of being in a conflict with her littermate, even if just for a day, was unthinkable before now. The sun hasn’t crept very high at all when Littlekit stirs, yesterday's events drawing a sad groan from the groggy kitten. The knots make her avoid Beetlekit even as the rest of the den begins to stir, and she is quick to run away to one of her few hiding places rather than stick around. Messy situations made the kitten queasy, and she needed to be alone to get through the difficult contemplation ahead.
Eventually, the resolve she comes up with is relatively simple, but as she begins to approach Beetlekit, there is another twist beneath her ribs.
A bundle of twigs and feathers is clasped delicately in small jaws, wrapped all together by a frail fern. Silently, Littlekit would place the craft at her brothers paws, a nervous frown making her maw twitch. “I-I know you… didn’t mean to, uhm.. e-eat my flower.” The chimera begins, forepaws fidgeting dips into the dirt. “Y-you’re my best… friend. C-can we forget wha… what happened?” The words are sharp and uncertain in her throat, spoken with a hesitance that she doesn’t usually take with either of her littermates. As if to confirm her wish to erase the whole incident, she pushes her gift and little closer.

• PAFP — @beetlekit!

• LITTLEKIT she/her, kit of thunderclan, 4 moons.
    Amber-eyed, dense-furred chocolate smoked she-kit with black ribboning stretching across her face, foreleg, and tail.
    daughter of Roeflame && Burnstorm ࿏ sister to Beetlekit && Dovekit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by Noor@toyangel on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

• Love
Reactions: WILDFLOWER
He had sulked since the event. The older warriors teasing him for his actions, Littlekit crying as he tucked tail and ran. Ears were flat against his head, having slept on the other end of the nest from Littlekit that night. Perhaps Roeflame had actively realized that Beetlekit had done that, perhaps she didn't. He wasn't his normal rambunctious self as he stared over camp as the sun began to rise, and he stayed like that for a long while.

Vision lifted and shifted towards Littlekit as she finally did approach, ears twitching. He opened his mouth to discard her, but she was quick to speak, her stuttering causing his eyes to widen. Emerald eyes dropped towards the bundle, and he made a soft noise- paw shifting to brush at the care she had taken to make the item. It was hard enough to scavenge these from the camp floor, when the apprentices were diligent about keeping it clean and tidy.

"Oh, Littlekit." He sighed softly, stepping forward to press his head against hers briefly. "Yes. Please? I don't think anyone else is gonna forget but.. but we can." Beetlekit agreed gently. Vision turned towards the bundle. "There's so many feathers. How did you manage to get them all?" This tone was reserved especially for his littermates, soft and warm. The more boisterous tones were for everyone else.

—————---***I DON'T START FIGHTS BUT***————---

•  
  • LH black smoke with green eyes. scruffy looking with a very solid build.
    4 moons old; ages the 16th every month
    tba orient. ; currently not looking
    child of BURNSTORM and ROEFLAME
    thunderclan ; loyal to FAMILY
    medium to befriend ; trusts family mostly, trusts little otherwise
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed

WE WERE PLAYING IN THE SAND

if he was being honest, he didn't quite get conflict. he also just didn't get when cats were upset with him, or mean in general. its not thst he doesn't understand that different cats have different feelings for different situations, he just doesn't understand negative emotions. he doesn't have them, really, so how could he understand them? everything had a bright side. everything was done for a reason. no point in getting upset or sad or mad about things you just can't control, right? something like that. but he never makes fun of or questions the way another feels. it's just how it is. how it's to be. and kits, espeically littlekit, has a lot of big feelings for such a tiny kit. it was interesting to see. he was trying to understand her anxieties better but he doesn't think he's ever felt thst way. beetlekit speaks next. from what orangepae has seen, he's not usually so nice. it doesn't matter. orangepaw wouldn't quite get it even if beetlekit hit him in the face and called him mousebrained. he's just not like that.

"hi. are you guys hungry because i brought something to eat!"

he offers a nice squirrel to them, a wide grin on his face. his eyes blink and he turns towards the feather collection and his tail perks up curiously.

"oh, wow... those are really cool! do you collect all the feathers you find? i can get you some more if you want."

he purrs, rather innocent minded. he doesn't mind getting things the kits want from out of camp, espeicslly since they're not allowed out but he is... with his mentor of course.

His son and his daughter. Their argument had gotten back to him (it was a small camp, so of course it had) but while Burnstorm wants nothing more to step in, to force the two of them to make ammends, he also remembers being their age, once. They were siblings, of course they were going to fight but.. his mind drifts to Howlfire, her chocolate and cream coat at the gathering, her face smiling as she tells him about her kits and he listens half out of politeness and half out of the urge to know her again. They would figure it out, he's sure of it.

And figure it out they do. He watches from a shaded spot nearby as one approaches the other, an attempt t ammends clutched firmly in her jaws. So many feathers, all as a way of saying sorry. Would Beetlekit accept the peace offering? His son, as out, has far more grace than he ever did at his age. The thought and the sight make him smile and a feeling of contentment settles over him as he watches his kits interact. He is glad they have each other, that nothing would ever seperate them the way he and his siblings had been.
EpC61GT.png

• 73593410_oSE7LuZcU8tOnrY.png
    BURNSTORM THUNDERCLAN LEAD WARRIOR ; HE / HIM ; BROTHER TO MORNINGPAW, MOONWHISPER, HOWLFIRE, FIREFLYPAW, SKYCLAW & DUSKBIRD ; MATE TO ROEFLAME ; FATHER TO DOVEKIT, BEETLEKIT, AND LITTLEKIT
    A large, sharp tongued, tom with long black fur and golden, oval shaped, eyes.
    Difficult in battle. A skilled fighter + fights honorably

dbuf8gv-e5bf03a3-a6e8-4692-b5ba-277063f5271b.png
༻ ♥༺ Her brothers sigh is enough to draw soft-formed brow bones together, on a baited breath the girl waits. Yes. Please? Square-boned shoulders visibly drop in relief, and a shaking forepaw instinctively reaches for the preemptive tears that had begun to bloom along her water line. Beetlekit says he doesn’t think anyone else will forget about it, but they can.
If Beetlekit hadn’t been holding something so fragile, Littlekit might have just gathered him up in a rejoiceful embrace, but he is; so she refrains. Against a sniffle, Littlekit shrugs. “The.. warriors l-let me take some off the b-birds they catch… sometimes. Whe-when I ask nicely.” The kitten explains softly, Orangepaws boisterous greeting quick to have the girls head swiveling, offering the sunny apprentice a nervous smile as she begins to teeter her weight from one side to the other. His offer widens her gaze just a bit, silent excitement stretching her closed-off expression a little more open. “Mhm. Yes pl..p- pleasee.” It feels strange to accept an act of kindness from a stranger, and when her attempt to hum her please fails, the chimera kit has to breathe it out. Her fathers presence nearby offers her some ease, but she still reaches an earthy forepaw out to softly prod at her brothers, a silent plea to take over the conversation now.

• LITTLEKIT she/her, kit of thunderclan, 4 moons.
    Amber-eyed, dense-furred chocolate smoked she-kit with black ribboning stretching across her face, foreleg, and tail.
    daughter of Roeflame && Burnstorm ࿏ sister to Beetlekit && Dovekit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by Noor@toyangel on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Beetlekit does not notice his father in the background, his watchful eyes warm as his kits interacted. He perhaps would have gotten embarrassed knowing their parents were watching him be soft, but that was okay. He smiled at his sisters, ears wiggling in happiness as they reconnected. Beetlekit nodded enthusiastically when she noted where it came from. But as Orangepaw approaches, he is swift to return to being guarded, especially with the rampaging apprentices these days.

He exhaled quietly looking up at Orangepaw. An innocent offer of squirrel, but he lets his sister do the talking for them both. Eyes drifted away before Littlekit was poking him. Green eyes met amber, blinking for a moment, and squinting the moment after that. A silent fine, as it were. Chin lifted towards Orangepaw, responding in a neutral tone. "Littlekit collected these as a gift to me. I think it would be... dishonest to ask for more." He slowly nodded his head.

The kit shifted, pressing his shoulder to his sister while protecting her wrapped gift. "We can share the prey, though. That's okay." He nodded solidly.

—————---***I DON'T START FIGHTS BUT***————---

•  
  • LH black smoke with green eyes. scruffy looking with a very solid build.
    5 moons old; ages the 16th every month
    tba orient. ; currently not looking
    child of BURNSTORM and ROEFLAME
    thunderclan ; loyal to FAMILY
    medium to befriend ; trusts family mostly, trusts little otherwise
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    peaceful powerplay allowed