private EVERYONE WILL YELL &. lupinesong

DROWSYNOSE

just for your love, give you the world
Jun 10, 2023
STILL DON'T KNOW MY NAME

they haven't talked in a bit. not really. it doesn't feel right to feel this... distant from his sister. they walked about everything and somehow... somehow along the way they didn't do thst anymore. he wishes they did. he loves his sister so much and his stomach hurts thinking about the fact that maybe he caused her so much pain. it wasn't on purpose. never. he always put her first. always. just the one time he did something for himself... he squeezes his eyes shut, entering camp with a bunch of moss in his jaws. his gaze squints as he looks for his sister, perking his ears up as he pads over to her. it takes him a moment to do anything but stare at her before he bumps against her, brows furrowing as he sets the moss down.

"hi, lulu. i... i-i brought some moss so i could f-fix your nest. make it pr-proper. is that... okay? c-can i help you make your nest?"

his stomach twists. it sounded as if she couldn't do it by himself, the way he says it, and he did not mean it like that!

"i-i don't mean you can't d-do it yourself, lulu- i j-just... s...sorry. sorry. i haven't slept well in a wh-while and I figured maybe I c-could at least help with y-yours... please."

he feels horrible. he only hopes she will let him do this for her... and maybe in return she can help him get his tangles out that he's just too tired to get... like she used to.

// @LUPINESONG