everything was falling through { shiningsun }

〕Night had fallen over the camp. Outside the warriors den sat an orange figure, her muzzle pointed upwards to the stars. Above them, the stars twinkled as if nothing was going on down here. She wanted to yell at them, to curse them for allowing such an evil to grow and take over the clan that she had called home for many moons. Skyclaw was destroying everything the clans had formed for...everything that Emberstar had done during her reign. He had exiled cats for the impurity of their blood...he had renamed several of their warriors horrid things...he had maimed every cat that stood up to him. She was trying her best to stay strong, to hold onto the belief that she could lead her clanmates through this...but it was slowly crushing her inside, going day by day doing next to nothing. Her hunts were interrupted, she was watched at all times. The only time she got next to any freedom was when she was with Fallowbite, but that was unknown to anyone else, and here in the camp..but even now she could feel eyes on her. Skyclaw had guards in the camp at all times, even during the night. It was like being watched by the wolves all over again.
u9a4dSL.png

• ooc. @SHININGSUN
  • FLAMEWHISKER —— deputy of thunderclan , mentoring none . storm x lily . littermate to nala, smokey, and nemo ✦ penned by icey !
    afab / she/her / 35 moons & ages every 20ᵗʰ
    widowed / heterosexual / closed to romance
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / underline & tag account when attacking
    —— difficult in battle

speech”, 'thoughts', all opinions are in character
    tags — msg on discord for plots — toyhouse
  • 74170852_bklpiIOmSWVpAVE.png

a longhaired red tabby with low white and green eyes. flamewhisker's fur is a vibrant hue of red, riddled with thick classic tabby markings. her fur is medium in length, and she has a large, feathery tail. her chest, belly, tail tip, and her paws are dipped white. flamewhisker's eyes are a dark, deep shade of green. her shoulder has a large scar on it from a fight with a dog. she also has a shredded ear from a disagreement with a loner during her time alone before joining thunderclan. on particularly cold days, or sometimes before a major weather change, she will walk with a slight limp from her shoulder injury.

Shiningsun couldn't even begin to comprehend just how hard things were for Flamewhisker. Out of all of them she was the one who was watched and harassed the most, crushed so heavily under the paws of the traitors. It simply wasn't fair. Shiningsun couldn't sleep that night as all the worries of the world descended upon him, though it became apparent that he wasn't alone in that boat that eve. The sight of ember fur attracted the tom's attention and he made his steady approach before shifting to sit down beside her.

"Heavy thoughts?" The tom offered a look of sympathy to the she-cat as he aimed to wrap his fluffy tail around Flamewhisker in a comforting display. "How are you holding up?"

〕She could hear paw steps nearby, but she assumed it was another one of Skyclaw's thugs coming to order her back to the warrior den. The steps stopped, and a voice she wasn't expecting caused her to jump slightly. "Oh! Sorry...hello, Shiningsun." She murmured quietly, turning her gaze from the stars to him. His tail wrapped comfortingly around her, and she stiffed lightly. It felt reassuring to have a clanmate show affection instead of spewing harsh insults and swiping claws...not that she would ever expect that from Shiningsun. He had always been a friendly tom. "I'm trying my best..." she breathed, casting a cautious glance around them to see who was within earshot. "He is killing and maiming our clanmates, exiling whoever he wants, overworking the apprentices, naming warriors terrible things...I can't take it anymore." She lifted her gaze back to the silver pelt, and let out a long sigh.

"I find myself out here often...I pray for our ancestors to show me what to do...or for any kind of help at all." She paused, tugging her lip back into a defeated frown. "I wish he were here..." She had wised for her mate's presence since the day he was killed, but here lately her heart could barely stand the separation. But, deep down she was glad he was not here for this...Flycatcher would have never allowed Skyclaw's followers to treat her this way. He would have lost his life already.
u9a4dSL.png

• ooc.
  • FLAMEWHISKER —— deputy of thunderclan , mentoring none . storm x lily . littermate to nala, smokey, and nemo ✦ penned by icey !
    afab / she/her / 35 moons & ages every 20ᵗʰ
    widowed / heterosexual / closed to romance
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / underline & tag account when attacking
    —— difficult in battle

speech”, 'thoughts', all opinions are in character
    tags — msg on discord for plots — toyhouse
  • 74170852_bklpiIOmSWVpAVE.png

a longhaired red tabby with low white and green eyes. flamewhisker's fur is a vibrant hue of red, riddled with thick classic tabby markings. her fur is medium in length, and she has a large, feathery tail. her chest, belly, tail tip, and her paws are dipped white. flamewhisker's eyes are a dark, deep shade of green. her shoulder has a large scar on it from a fight with a dog. she also has a shredded ear from a disagreement with a loner during her time alone before joining thunderclan. on particularly cold days, or sometimes before a major weather change, she will walk with a slight limp from her shoulder injury.