EXORCISM − ♱ : MARROWPAW

MARROWPAW

HEAVY METAL HIMBO
Jun 7, 2022
RESPICE⠀ ──⠀ ﹙ † ﹚⠀── ⠀ FINEUM
general tw for canon - realistic gore, religious imagery & a loss of identity / derealization. all other triggers will be tagged if applicable.

IMG_0954.jpg
/
IMG_0953.jpg
/
IMG_0952.jpg
/
IMG_0957.jpg

did you know that halloween started because long ago people believed that one day a year at the end of the fall harvest, the spirits would return to walk the earth? on that day — PEOPLE WORE MASKS SO THE SPIRITS WOULDN’T RECOGNIZE THEM.
rl stein, goosebumps .

MARROW, n.
/ merō / a soft fatty substance in the cavities of bones, in which blood cells are produced ( often taken as typifying strength and vitality ) .

marrowpaw ; marrowkit, marrowbriar / cisgender male, he / him pronouns only
⤷ named after his aunt, bone, as he will be born bearing remarkably similar spots of white. -briar after his late mother, spiky fur and sharp tongue.
— briarstar xx amber ; brother to lilacpaw, starlingheart, teaselpaw, slitherpaw, ravenpaw, twilightpaw and pitchstar
— shadowclan apprentice / speaks with a low tone but poor volume control ; tends to purr his words / vc: skeet ulrich
— gemini sun, scorpio moon, cancer rising / obsessed with bugs and small lizards / currently chaotic neutral
— heartchart / pinterest / playlist —————————————— ❝ AMONGST THE GRAVES, LIVING DEAD ❞

longhaired black tom w low white & sunburst orange eyes / smells like rotting leaves and asphalt shadows manifest in silken rivulets of wispy ebony ; starless expanse of midnight that drapes itself in slate black over his coltish figure, broken only by rivulets of striking ivory. alabaster tears through half of his features, ending in a flare pattern over sharp, testosterone - shrunken features and eyes of dying sunburst. as a kitten, marrow will be round and soft, features nearly too cherubic for his mischievous deeds. with time however, he will grow into an objectively good - looking feline ; standing a hair taller than most of his clanmates and bearing a remarkable resemblance to his aunt bone in structure and coat. he is whip - like, long and coltish with legs lined with hard, wiry muscle. his forepaws are a striking alabaster to the elbow, his hind only tipped in white at the paws. behind him is a plumelike tail of solid white, lengthy and often curled or kinked over his back both for show and to keep clanmates from stepping on it.
— carries cinnamon & dilute.
positive : fun - loving, charismatic, excitable negative : intense, self - conscious, loud / as a kitten, marrow will have difficulty sitting still. he is a loud, rambunctious kit that delights in causing mayhem and puffs up in indignation upon any sort of consequence. above all else, marrow will be a troublemaker — mischief will follow him his entire life, though often wrought by none other than himself. smug. his natural state seems to rest comfortably in a perpetual half smirk, haughty and relaxed in whatever situation he finds himself in as his childhood will have been riddled with chastising, watchful elder warriors — a mixture of supervision and strenuous training will shape him into a headstrong warrior. with the death of his mother during late kithood, marrowpaw enters apprenticeship with little care for training. he is quiet, easily distracted, confused ; he watched briarstar die time and time again, was close enough to feel the heat of her blood as it cooled onto the thunderpath. he doesn’t stop thinking about it.
— severe adhd.
ENTP - T | ❝ entp’s are “ idea people ” who are able to intuitively understand people and situations with ease. they tend to be quick, alert, and outspoken. they are more interested in generating ideas and possibilities than specific plans of actions. entp’s are fluent conversationalists who tend to enjoy lively “sparring” with others. they are good at reading people and tend to be bored by routine. entp’s tend to be upbeat visionaries who value knowledge, understanding, and possibilities.. ❞
SINGLE ; bisexual, biromantic / difficulty falling in love, trusts slowly but entirely / ½ NA
— physical health : 100%, no illnesses. mental and emotional health : 60% / attack in white
⤷ combat difficulty isvery easy, as he is a kitten ; combat points calculated using dicemaiden on discord. his physical health tends to drop and rise sporadically, and he tends to acquire a myriad of injuries when living his day to day life. most injuries are simple wear - and - tear marks along his body, primarily around his arms, in the form of minor lacerations and bruising. usually, his health will not dip beneath sixty without having experienced a major injury or illness. if ill or healing from a large injury, i ask you not to engage him in combat unless plotted out with me first. any unplotted attacks in this case will be ignored!
— [ 0 ] maybe crushes / [ 0 ] crushes / [ 0 ] former crushes / love interest undetermined, plots open
trusts : briar, his siblings. / distrusts : none. / adopted by none, not open for adoption plots
text text history text he is a kit rn

plot line ideas
( ☆ ) prone to change, just current ideas ( ★ )
THE MASK ; an underlying plot throughout his life. marrow will struggle with identity and acceptance as a result of his troublesome kithood, finally finding the energy to mask his high drive with a cool, smarmy attitude that will eventually attract the wrong people and drive the right ones away. his story will focus on accepting yourself for who you are, but in that being willing to accept that you have flaws to be worked on.

playlist stuff
notes:

Last edited:
Code:
 [box=46%]
[justify][size=11px][FONT=georgia][B][URL=https://tabbytales.net/threads/exorcism-%E2%88%92-%E2%99%B1-marrowpaw.883/#post-10524][color=#DF5B05] 𓆈 ⠀ ──  ⠀ [/color][/url][/B][/font][font=verdana]text text text.

[tabs][SLIDE=BIKES N BONFIRES][/SLIDE]
[slide=information][b][color=#DF5B05]MARROWPAW[/color][/b] [s][color=transparent]——————[/color][/s]  [i]marshland menace.[/i]
[b]m.[/b] he / him. apprentice of shadowclan, son of briarstar and amber. [i][color=#DF5B05]l[/color][color=#DC5904]a[/color][color=#DA5804]n[/color][color=#D85704]k[/color][color=#D55604]y[/color] [color=#D15304]b[/color][color=#CE5204]l[/color][color=#CC5104]a[/color][color=#CA5004]c[/color][color=#C74E04]k[/color] [color=#C34C04]b[/color][color=#C04B04]i[/color][color=#BE4A04]c[/color][color=#BC4804]o[/color][color=#B94704]l[/color][color=#B74604]o[/color][color=#B54504]r[/color] [color=#B04204]w[/color][color=#AE4104]i[/color][color=#AB4004]t[/color][color=#A93F04]h[/color] [color=#A43C04]g[/color][color=#A23B04]h[/color][color=#A03A04]o[/color][color=#9D3904]s[/color][color=#9B3804]t[/color] [color=#963504]r[/color][color=#943404]o[/color][color=#923304]s[/color][color=#903204]e[/color][color=#8D3004]t[/color][color=#8B2F04]t[/color][color=#892E04]e[/color][color=#862D04]s[/color] [color=#822A04]a[/color][color=#7F2904]n[/color][color=#7D2804]d[/color] [color=#782604]s[/color][color=#762404]u[/color][color=#742304]n[/color][color=#712204]b[/color][color=#6F2104]u[/color][color=#6D2004]r[/color][color=#6A1E04]s[/color][color=#681D04]t[/color] [color=#631B04]o[/color][color=#611A04]r[/color][color=#5F1804]a[/color][color=#5C1704]n[/color][color=#5A1604]g[/color][color=#581504]e[/color] [color=#531204]e[/color][color=#511104]y[/color][color=#4E1004]e[/color][color=#4C0F04]s[/color][color=#4A0E04].[/color][/i] inheriting his mothers sharp features, his fathers frame and his family’s trademark spiky fur, marrowpaw can be mistaken for nothing but true shadowclan. sly and brimming with false confidence, an objectively good - looking feline ; he stands a hair taller than most, and bearing a remarkable resemblance to both his aunt bone and late brother pitchstar in structure and coat. whip - like, long and coltish with legs lined with hard, wiry muscle beneath an ever - ruffled pelt, marrowpaw is wild, untamed in both looks and attitude, and ever self - assured. 

— bisexual, single. [i]smells like rotting leaves and asphalt.[/i]
— apprentice, voiced by [url=https://youtu.be/zyVKJXfRm_g][color=#DF5B05][i]skeet ulrich as billy loomis[/i][/color][/url]
− eleven months old, mentored by [abbr=npc, contact for mentor plots!]shadetooth[/abbr] ; 
[indent]penned by antlers[/indent]

[/slide][slide=visual][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/971234525856280706/1063271045475352656/IMG_1355.png[/img]

[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=georgia][/font][/justify][FONT=georgia]
[/font][/box]

Last edited: