backwritten fake love fake friends // tatteredlight

NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD
THEY WAY YOU LAID YOUR EYES ON ME
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
siltcloud & 19 moons & female & she/her & shadowclan exile
F0-C6-AA43-5-DD3-4-CB5-82-EE-9-D7-D19-E37-B57.png
Blood still clings tight to her wounds, every movement sending pain through frail figure - and yet, still she makes her way to the border. It's a shorter distance now that she's taken up residence within twolegplace, though it's disconcerting to say the least that she must call this... filth her home. Green eyes flicks as she waits, patient despite her anxieties - she cannot rush this. She hasn't bothered to disguise her scent this time - lux already knows after all - and it's best not to have the wrong skyclanner wonder why she is here - why a shadowclanner is here. Not that she can call herself one anymore of course, but she doubts they know that yet. News travels slow amungst the clans, often reserved for sharing at the gatherings or border patrols. There is no guarantee he will show, no certainty[/i[ - but still, she waits. This strange companionship was never built to last, it's far to flimsy of a thing to even be called friendship, but still the girl wants to cling to it while she can. It's all she has left. So she waits.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'
A N D S O I T S E E M S I B R O K E Y O U R H E A R T
@TATTEREDLIGHT - takes sometime before the gathering but otherwise ffa on timefrme <3 i was so late in making this fr

just because i carry it so well doesn't mean it's not heavy .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
Like some unspoken word, the cream-ticked tabby wandered toward the unclaimed border with a light hum nestled against dark lips, helm tilted to enjoy the crisp-bitten air that turned his nose numb. He huffed, amusement dancing within odd hues until the smell of something familiar drew him out of his melancholy thoughts, startling him to a rigid halt. Huh? He blinked, inching forward when his eyes settled on a familiar pelt sitting near the border that connected the twolegs territory with SkyClan’s. “Slitcloud!” He chirped, hobbling toward the familiar molly with a wave of his plumed tail.

Oddly, he wonders how she got here, so far away from her home, but thoughts of earlier interactions, long before he joined SkyClan cause him to frown, thoughts swaying in the cool breeze. Was she getting away again? He blinked, reaching her with a gentle chirp. “It’s been a while, huh?” He spoke, instead, choosing light-hearted conversation over the daunting question he wanted to speak. “How—” He paused, licking his lips awkwardly. “How are you?” He voiced with crinkled brows, still not speaking a question that remained heavy on his tongue, but wanting to see how she was faring since, well since the first time he saw her.
thought speech