Family Line [Ragwortkit]

I TOLD YOU ONCE, I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN

To say she felt slightly uncomfortable as she approached the nursery would be an understatement- in fact, there was a giant knot snaking it’s way around her stomach as she approached- holding a scrawny squirrel in her maw.
She sticks her head in, blinking against the dim light to let her eyes adjust. She had never really spent time in the nursery in her short kithood, her nest had been tucked in a cozy corner in the medicine den.
A heavy exhale breathes hot against the squirrel at the bittersweet thought- but she wasn’t here to think of the past.
Her eyes fixate on who she had actually came for- Ragwortkit.
Placing the squirrel down, Roepaw lifted a forepaw and waved to get the mollys attention. "Hey!" She greeted, trying her hardest to keep it casual- even in her immature youth, her own empathy towards the kits screamed at her to keep it light, that they had been through enough, that Sunfreckle had their back.
"So… I kind of had an idea.. I was thinking I could tell you about clan life! It can seem kind of complicated at first, but it’s actually really easy to grasp" she finally prompted after a moment, trying to keep herself from rambling. "Oh- I also brought you this, in case you haven’t eaten this morning."

@RAGWORTKIT
"speech."

Ragwortkit was still terribly confused about it all, but she finds it easier to just... ignore it. Perhaps she will dig it back out in age and examine the trauma it has created, to examine what really had happened. For now she unpurposely makes the decision to just be a kid, running around, tackling and playing with other kits.

Roepaw was right about one thing though, clan life sure could be confusing! There was so much you had to learn, it all seemed to be natural for the kits born into it though.

Ragwort was a growing kit, so of course she's hungry. With a nod of hello she ravenously digs into the squirrel meal her older sister-figure brought her, it was as if she hasn't ate for days! Licking her lips she looks up at Roepaw after a few long moments, "Okay... um... what about StarClan?! They're mentioned a lot. Do they go to gatherings too? Everyone seems to like em." Ragwortkit was yet to process StarClan was a place the dead went to, not the living.

unknown.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· RAGWORTKIT, female — she / her
╰ ‣ named for her health & strength at birth .
╰ ‣ 4 moons . ages on the ??
╰ ‣ thunderclan kit . loner born . believes in starclan

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, oak and maple trees , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue furred . long-hared . a very furry head, chest, and tail

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝
EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Hufflepuff, Lawful Good
╰ ‣ Kind-hearted . Honest . Loud .Justice-seeking . People-pleaser . Gullible . Empty-headed . Humorous
╰ ‣ Though she is all brawn and no brain, Ragwort tries her best and carries a bleeding heart to all whom surround her. She takes the role of "big sister" with her siblings and friends, never failing to have their backs, take care of them, and defend them when needed (sometimes even jumping the gun). While she doesn't offer the best emotional support (not due to a lack of trying) she gives the best hugs and is great at giving cats distractions with her shenanigans.
╰ ‣ finds minimal difficulty relating to others . wears a bleeding heart

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· GRIME x CINDERFROST, sister to toadkit, prowlingkit, hollykit
╰ ‣ unknown sexuality.
╰ ‣ poor fighter . poor hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

I TOLD YOU ONCE, I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN

Roepaw tried to distract her gaze as Ragwortkit ate, her paws quietly shuffling against the ground while her gaze idly wandered.
Finally, Ragwortkit speaks and Roepaw feels an exhale of relief leave her maw, before a radiant smile replaces and otherwise antsy expression.
"Starclan! Well… that’s one of the more complicated topics" Roepaw began, settling herself a squirrel length away from Ragwortkit, her tail flicking above her seated paws as she wonders how to begin. "Well, they’re a clan that lives in the stars- hence their name, heh. They’re made up of cats that once lived, and walked among us, but eventually our bodies can’t hold our souls any longer, so they go to Starclan" she hums, trying to explain it in a way she thought Cinderfrost might. "They can control the weather too! You know when it’s raining or thundering? It’s really just StarClan up there having their emotions" Roepaw adds gleefully, fondly remembering her first stormy night tucked in Cinderfrost’s nest while she told little Roekit about the great weather cats.
"Starclan helps to guide us cats that still walk the earth, they are the ones who chose Berryheart to heal us a-and they gave Emberstar her nine lives, pretty cool right?"
"speech."