no angst FEMININOMENON ⊹₊° GIRLYPOP GOSS-SESH

❀‿ "...And I was like, oh stars because of course the news immediately gets around to the whole clan, and of course it starts to rain too, so I have to go back to camp drenched and broken up with... Lovely, right?" Lupinesong giggles as she recounts possibly the most embarrassing day of her life, hopefully projecting an air of unaffectedness rather than spite. Beside her sits @stormpaw, her shy, freshly-minted apprentice, as she chats with the little group that’s formed as the gathering-goers continue to mingle amongst themselves. She remembers the overwhelming feeling of her first gathering all too well, so she doesn’t mind the young molly wanting to stick by Lupinesong’s side—plus she’ll be privy to all the good gossip, which she hoped would be an entertaining bit to bring back to the apprentice’s den that night.

"So, that’s super over with, obviously… but what’re you going to do, it’s all wind under the branches now, you know?" She runs a paw through her silky cheek-fur and shrugs with a soft hum.

"Anyways, anything new with you?" Lupinesong trains a jade-glimmering gaze on a cat nearby, offering an easy smile, "You’re looking great, by the way."

• OOC: TAKES PLACE NEBULOUSLY DURING THE JULY GATHERING PRE-CHATTER !! open to everyone who'd be down to goss and have giggle with the girlies~ NO BAD VIBES ALLOWED :3
  • cpj5ve.png
  • lupinekit . lupinepaw . lupinesong
    — trans she/her. 16mo warrior of skyclan. formerly mentored by dandelionwish, mentoring stormpaw, single
    bobbie x duke. littermate to crowsight & drowsynose. older half-sister of hollykit, lionkit, and candorkit
    — a tall, pretty, long-haired black smoke with low white and green eyes
    — smells like sweet lupine flowers and young pine needles
    "speech", thoughts, attack
    — fullbody by pikaihao and funnyguy by pin
    — penned by eezy

• Love
Reactions: pikaihao
Cottonsprig can't help but hide her smile behind a coy paw as Lupinesong laments over her love life. It's not mean spirited - at least, she doesn't think it is - but the other seems to have some sort of humor in her disaster of a break up. In light of everything that's happened in her life (in all of their lives, it seems,) it is nice to have this moment where they're just chatting away and not worrying over the divides between them.

"I can't imagine having my heartbreak sweep the whole Clan like that...!" She can, and it has - but Cottonsprig does not think this is a situation wherein they continuously one-up one another. Instead, she leans into the silly gossip, "I've had couple nice warriors to share my nest recently. It's... nice. Maybe you could have it that way, too," though she'd admit firsthand that it's most definitely not a lifestyle for many cats. Her tail sweeps around her form, "Thank you, in any case. The rabbits on the moor have begun to fatten up again, after the fires - it's about time, I think. I've gotten tired of birds - no offense." Should there be any taken, of course.​

( ) white splashed paws gently kneed at the ground odd eyes peering at each cat as they approach. stormpaw still cannot believe she's supposed to trust any non skyclan cat here. of course she's heard stories from gatherings, but as far as she knows, the last one didn't go so well. who's to say this one won't be worse? her mentor's here, thank the stars, and lupinesong is a strong warrior who won't let anything happen. that's what stormpaw's telling herself anyway.

fern green and crystal blue find the laughing face of her mentor and a bit of comfort floods her. lupinesong is in the midst of some wild story about a former flame, and stormpaw giggles lightly as she details the embarrassment and shock of the break up. she's not quite brave enough to say anything, so she'll settle with a soft twitch of her tail against lupine's flank in solidarity. breakups, relationships, exes, none of these things are something stormpaw has even begun to think about. she'll leave it to the warriors for now.

windclan's medicine cat apprentice speaks up, voice cheerful and full of well-meaning laughter. the blue smoke molly seems friendly enough, detailing her own interactions with her clanmates. and the rabbits are back! stormpaw'd heard about the fires. "t-that's good, uhm," she swallows. "that the rabbits are back." yep, that'll be her only contribution to the conversation. her own blue fur prickles at the discomfort and she shifts slightly.

• // "#758ba4"
  • 83301616_oGaXxMckWrWIpNl.png

• STORMPAW ✿ SHE / HER, APPRENTICE OF SKYCLAN. CAULIFLOWERCURL x HERONSTEP, SISTER TO RICEPAW, DOGWOODPAW. 6 MOONS OLD, PENNED BY LAVS
    85048359_wnRmTz7bql2wF7S.png
    blue tabby with low white and blue/green heterochromia a long-furred blue feline with darker blue curling stripes that splash across her chest, flanks and tail. white floods the fur around her neck, the tip of her tail, stomach, and paws. dual hued eyes of sky and forest make her pretty in an innocent way, and her body is small and lithe, although her fluffy fur makes her look larger.