Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how Ferndance feels about them! If they don't know each other too well then feel free to throw dynamic ideas at me in the ShadowClan discord!

DOGFUR /
"Oh Dogfur's just the best, I love him. He's a silly little guy, I don't think I believe what he's saying half of the time but that's ok, I appreciate someone who can speak as openly as him even if he's lying through his teeth... it's really endearing. We're both like that y'know? Believing our own horse manure, it makes us closer than I am with the other ShadowClanners. I don't really know much about his life before ShadowClan but I think I would trust him with my life and I hope he would trust his with mine. Maybe that's a bad idea I do tend to lose things a lot... but I won't lose them, I promise to the Stars themselves."

SMOGMAW /
"I... I thought I liked Smogmaw, and then he led a raid on ThunderClan and I was positive I was gonna end up hating him for leaving me behind but... I don't know. I don't think I dislike him, our conversations are brief and funny, but I don't know if I would trust him ever again - how could I when he thought some bunny was worth more than my safety? I love ShadowClan but that's conditional love, I won't be singing its praises in StarClan if someone like Smogmaw let me die for its greater good. I'm hoping it was just a misunderstanding, it feels funny to feel so bitter, I don't know if I like that."

SHARPPAW /
"Sharppaw is so strange. She's young but she's as surly as one of the grumps in the elder's den. Always work work work, it's not a mindset I can understand. What is the point of overwork if you are too tired to see the results of it? At least stay awake along enough to smile and have fun with the rest of us. I don't think he's a bad cat, just very very weird. Very weird.... but, also very fun to wind up. That is the one benefit of those who are humourless, they crack like eggs if you do something silly around them."

HALFSHADE /
"I haven't really talked to Halfshade much and she doesn't always seem pleased with me, but I never feel threatened by what she says. It seems like teasing but I can't help but find she's speaking a bit of truth in there too. Not that I mind, I always appreciate someone who can speak their mind, and I think we could become good friends if we talked a little more. She seems like the type to have gossip about everyone and ooh hooo hoo I would love to know any dirt she has on my enemies."

MAGPIEPAW /
"Oh Magpiepaw is such a sweetie. Everyone thinks he's that weird kid who can't sit up straight but as a fellow weird kid who loved to lean, I sense a kinship. Though... I guess leaning is different from wobbling. Anyways, I love him and his little antics, it always brightens up my day to see him getting under the skin of a clanmate. I hope he doesn't get bullied by the other clans for the way that he is. If I hear but a portion of disrespect thrown his way I will eat their legs, don't think I won't."

SILKBREATH /
"Ah, my little nephew. He's so.... well I don't know how to describe him, really. He's both nice and a bit of a dick, not to me though, I've only got the nice part... I think. He's been around for a long part of my life and it's hard not to see him as that poor kid still stuck with my second-worst sibling as a parent. I guess it doesn't matter though, we've always had a lot of fun together and I'd do anything to make sure that he is safe and happy in ShadowClan. It's the least I can do when his real momma doesn't care."

Last edited: