fill the hole inside yourself ;; oneshot, prompt

Prompt: Dandelions have begun to pop up around the territory. They say blowing all the fuzzy little seeds off one will grant you any wish! Is there anything your cat would wish for? Hope for? Or do they find it silly nonsense for kits?​

Laid upon the ground of the medicine den, Hyacinthbreath is no stranger to her own thoughts in the dark. Woozy enough on the medicine given, on top of the exhaustion, she allows her gaze to sweep over the land outside. Violet hues lull to the side, a low groan leaving her lips as she adjusts her head once more. Too much pain, too much agony- her jaw felt like it was falling off. In the distance, she can see a circle of dandelions standing out amongst the reeds. She'd heard the rumor about the fuzzy seeds inside of the flowers... Perhaps, if she made a wish, those with power can protect her children. Safe from death, from grief. But alas, the daisies were too far for her to blow.

And so she relaxes instead, laying in the nest comfortably. A breeze of wind catches her attention, ears flicking upwards as she turns her head to see the dandelions disperse with it. A smile, wincing and pain-laced is pulled from her. Please keep my children safe. All of them. She wishes upon the flower's buds, her consciousness fading quickly until she falls back asleep.

This is my home now. Please take care of yourselves.
❝ there are wounds inside me, gaping holes of disconnect.
can you drown inside your own body? can you suffocate within this mind? ❞

dasj6kh-fcc362f4-4eae-4ea0-ab51-566d06091b70.png

• Love
Reactions: Kangoo