pafp FILL THE TOY BOX // collecting things for the kits

ddd766908b2f55be5125eb67dcb6934dc3225d4br1-356-356v2_00.jpg
Generally kits either looked at him with fear, or with awe, and rarely anything in between. Wildheart didn't particularly make a point of hanging around the clan's youngest, but with so many it was becoming hard to ignore them. They needed feeding, to be cleaned up after, but they also needed to be entertained. On the day prior during a patrol he had clocked several locations where fat mossballs were located, as well as large feathers and other items of amusement and fascination for the younger generation. He didn't have time to grab them at the time, but he had made a mental note of each location so he could get them later.

However, would the kits accept such things if they were handed over by him? Perhaps not, what he needed was a friendly face to do the honour. A quick scan of the camp allowed him to spy Lightflower, who if he recalled correctly didn't have any immediate duties to attend to. The calico beelined for her, and once close enough he gave a soft cough to catch her attention. "Lightflower, I require your assistance. Near the Great Sycamore there were some large feathers scattered near its base, I need you to retrieve them for me. And not far from the tree there were also some mossballs, I require them too." The instructions came forth from Wildheart's mouth, though the motive behind it all was not revealed. Though that was due to him actually forgetting to explain it.

//please wait for @Lightflower

Reactions: Lightflower
❝ it's gonna hurt for a bit of time ❞

A faint cough made her look up from the stubborn burr she'd been picking out of her flank. "I require your assistance." The words certainly piqued her interest. She looked at him a bit oddly, but shrugged. "Uh, sure. Feathers, moss, I got it." she mewed. It's not like she had anything better to do at the moment, and she could use a walk. Wildheart was a bit of a interesting character, but she knew he didn't have foul intentions. She didn't even think to wonder why such materials were needed, but in all fairness, there wasn't much odd about feathers and moss. She reached back for a moment to pick the last few annoying bits of that burr, before standing and shaking out her short coat. "I suppose I'll be back shortly,"
✿✿✿

ddd766908b2f55be5125eb67dcb6934dc3225d4br1-356-356v2_00.jpg
Wildheart offered a nod of thanks as Lightflower agreed to his assignment. He would leave her to set out, though he had no plans of sitting idle in the meantime. The calico made a point of clearing the grounds just beyond the nursery's entrance, ensuring that debris had been cleared away along with the wrecked remains of former toys of amusement. A clean slate before the next round of fun. The stage was set, now he just needed Lightflower to return with the objects he had requested.

Reactions: Lightflower