private FINAL DESTINATION : ̗̀➛ STAGSTRIKE

It is not ideal, but Raccoonstripe feels the weight of Flamewhisker's decree on his shoulders. There is little time to waste. He spots an amber-eyed Clanmate on the other side of the clearing, and he makes haste as he approaches him. "Stagstrike." They are not alone, not truly; cats mill about camp, their ears twisting to catch whispered secrets, but Raccoonstripe keeps his features relaxed, his muscles loose.

This is casual, his body says, but there is something hard gleaming in blackened eyes; there is something taut stretched across his jaw. "Share a piece of prey with me? It's been some time since we've talked one on one." He pushes a sparrow forward, plump from greenleaf's offerings, and waits for the brawny cat to take a bite from its breast.

Now is the time.

Raccoonstripe leans close, his teeth snagging at the feathers, and he parts his lips just enough to murmur: "Change is coming." He pulls at the sparrow's wing, just enough to tear a bit of cartilage away, and snaps it up in his jaws. As he opens his mouth again, he mews, hushed: "Will you join us when we fight?"

• ooc: @Tybalt [Stagstrike]
  • 74327127_amPwOaY4eGaGkj8.png
  • Raccoon . Raccoonstripe, he/him w/ masculine terms.
    — "speech”, thoughts, attack
    — 44 moons old, ages realistically on the 5th.
    — mentored by n/a ; mentoring Thistlepaw ; previously mentored Wildheart, Moonwhisper
    — thunderclan lead warrior. gray wolf x howlingstar, gen 2.
    — currently mated to Nightbird.
    — penned by Marquette.

lh black tabby with white and dark brown eyes. charismatic, charming, calculating, ambitious, shallow, manipulative.

(pre his current poisoning shenanigans!)

Tybalt raised his head as Raccoonstripe approached him. They weren't close, but their last conversation had been over their agreement in taking prey from SkyClan. Tawny ears twitching, he padded forward to sit across from the other warrior. He must want something. The amber-eyed tom took a small bite from the prey, giving a wordless nod of agreement as Raccoonstripe spoke.

"Of course I will," he answered after he had swallowed and cleared his throat. "Howlingstar and I never got along well, but I never wanted to see anything bad happen to her, or to ThunderClan. Especially not...this." He sank his unsheathed claws into the grass as he spoke. "And Flamewhisker is the rightful leader of ThunderClan. We need to get rid of Skyclaw. Quickly."