flamefeather's sacrifice (skyclan former kittypets)

solaire

cosmic dread connoisseur
Sep 11, 2024

FLAMEFEATHER'S SACRIFICE
  • STORY: Wolfgrin and his mate Flamefeather had been blissfully happy together for nearly twelve moons when tragedy struck. A house fire near the edge of Twolegplace had trapped two kittypets inside, and Flamefeather, always a kind and selfless cat, braved the flames to rescue the pair of them, but sustained severe burns and died soon after. Anguished, but not wanting his mate's sacrifice to have been in vain, Wolfgrin brought the two kittypets home to SkyClan to recover. Grateful to their savior and its Clan, the kittypets decided to stay and become warriors of SkyClan.

SLOTS:
    — open

— open
  • — NOT first come first serve, I will be closing applications on 09/19 and choosing winners on 09/21
    — please do not kill them off early
    — if they aren't posted with for two months without notice, i reserve the right to rehome. if you can no longer roleplay them, i would prefer to rehome them, unless you have a plot in mind to kill them off or take a hiatus from them, in which case please check with me beforehand!
    — they can be any age older than two moons, and they will be from the same household. if they're adults, they will be received as full members of skyclan this month.
    — wolfgrin is going to have complicated feelings about them, seeing as they're the reason his mate is dead, but he will not be cruel to them. he will treat them as kindly as he is able to.
    — they must remain in skyclan unless a plot calls for it
    — there's no set form, but please include the basics such as name, gender, appearance, and personality.
    — if you wish for your cat to have a physical or mental disability, please take the time to research the condition appropriately and play it with respect.

37f581a167e465cf9df6dee3ba4e95a7.png

CRANEPAW
the world outside there is made from pictures in books

paper-crane | cranepaw | craneflower
originally named paper-crane; named 'crane' to honor her kittypet heritage; name 'flower' for her delicate nature

female [afab] | uses feminine pronouns [she/her]

heteroromantic | heterosexual | monogomous

apprentice | skyclan

longhaired chocolate spotted tabby; carries unknown | ref
written desc.

trait | trait | trait | trait | trait
written desc.

NPC x NPC | gen 01
00 littermates (name, name)
00 siblings (name, name)
other relatives: name(relation), name(relation)

introverted | forms platonic relationships easily | extremely hard to romance

morally good | loyal to her moral compass first and foremost

plot ideas.
plot one
plot two

playlist.
toumei answer (jubyphonic cover)
ayano's theory of happiness (jubyphonic cover)
lost time memory (jubyphonic cover)
imagination forest (jubyphonic cover)
lost ones weeping (jubyphonic cover)
rolling girl (jubyphonic cover)

WIP form; Prexisting concept; account @♡ Cranepaw.

Last edited: