backwritten FLY AWAY, NOW [ ☽ ] LITTLE WOLF

" Little Wolf! " Wolfwind runs to catch up to her aunt as soon as the meeting is dismissed. She’s worried. She’s so worried it’s a wonder that she didn’t volunteer herself, insistant to hover over everyones shoulders. Through her own eyes would be the ultimate guarantee of seeing that everyone’s safe and sound; that they would come back with enough pawfuls of Lungwort to get every cat healthy, and then some. Her decision to stay had even surprised herself, to an extent.

But ThunderClan needed her here. She refused to get sick — and maybe that was real stupid of her, to think willpower alone would be good enough to drive off the foggy eyes and tight throat, but she thinks she could do it. She’d hunt through her damn cough if she really needed to. And besides… ThunderClan had enough competant warriors with them, that Wolfwind didn’t need to see the believe.

Doesn’t mean she’s not worried, though. " This— this is real brave of you, " Wolfwind tells her, somewhat breathless, as if the short burst of speed she had put on was like running ‘round the whole territory. It’s the nerves that took her breath away. Nerves that she didn’t wanna bog down the rest of ThunderClan with. " I kinda thought you were crazy before, " she admits. " Well, I kinda still do, but... "

A breath, and she cocks her head just slightly. " You… you’re noble, you’re brave. You do what ya think is right, uh... even if it takes you a little bit, " she adds with a huff of laughter. Despite everything, it’s hard to stay mad at her, really, specially when she was willing to go off into the unknown like this. If it was her... Even she would be scared out of her wits. " That’s a whole lotta word vomit. I just… Come back safe, yeah? "

• OOC: @LITTLE WOLF
  • 63473366_2lFaqbnCOLBwtc0.png
  • [ SO I RAN OUT TO THE TRACK TO GET MY CASH BACK ] WOLFWIND THUNDERCLAN LEAD WARRIOR! LITTERMATE 2 LAKEMOON; KIN TO MANY.
    —— SHE / HER, CONFUSED BY BUT NOT OPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    —— CURRENTLY 22 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 1ST.

FRIEND TO MANY! UPBEAT AND UPFRONT. MOVES THROUGH LIFE WITH AN UPBEAT EXTERIOR AND BRIGHT EYES. MAKE NO MISTAKE! TAKES HER JOB VERY SERIOUSLY. THERE'S IMPORTANCE IN SAFETY, RECKLESSNESS ONLY GETS YOU SO FAR. ONCE A FOOL, BUT NO LONGER

Little Wolf has never been the type of cat to pretend to be anything other than what she is. She is brave, true, but only because she is a mother, a daughter, a sister, an aunt. She would not be so willing to go venturing off into the great unknown if there were not cats who looked up to her, who needed her. But they did so she must. It felt strange, that none of her family would be with her it was the first time in her entire memory that they would be separated by more than just a quick border patrol or hunting trip.

Her name being called draws her attention, what she has just done is still sinking in and she feels so many emotions and thoughts racing through her mind but still she manages to smile in her nieces direction. "Thank you for saying that Wolfwind" she says after the blue toned warrior finishes her whole spiel. Her eyes shine with tears but her face remains in a touched smile. "I may yet still be a fool we shall see how this whole thing plays out" she says, a nervous laugh giving away just how afraid she truly was "I will don't worry... But Wolfwind, can I ask you to do something for me in return? Take care of them... please..." Howlingstar, all her brothers and sisters, Burnstorm, Moonwhiper, Duskpaw and Skypaw. She would not be around to look after them all in the way she would like to, and though she does not expect Wolfwind to care for them in the same intensity that she did for a mothers love for her kits was unequivocal to anything else, but Wolfwind had been a good mentor to her daughter and despite everything she had grown into a fine young warrior. They would be safe in her capable paws.

• ooc : — ​

• she / her
    thunderclan warrior
    mates with Hailstorm

69550785_AWuqgyCUN35Qx9x.png
    - - a small, black furred she-cat with short hair and green eyes
    toyhouse [ ]

- - Little Wolf is a kind hearted she-cat who loves deeply and freely. She believes in living in the moment and isn't afraid to voice how she really feels about another cat or a situation. In her experience, life is too short to hold back and if you really mean something then why not just say it? If you get on her bad side or if you harm someone she cares about, she is the type of cat who would hold a grudge. She is a mother before anything else and although she is not particularly a fan of fighting she will defend her kits with the ferocity of all the ancient clans combined.
    ISFJ-T 'the defender'

skilled hunter
    HOWLINGSTAR X GRAY WOLF; sister to Hollow Tree, Lily Pad, Cobwebtail, Graystorm, Raccoonstripe, Jackdawflight and Berryheart; mother to Fireflypaw, Burnstorm, Howlfire, Morningpaw, Moonwhisker, Skypaw and Duskpaw