Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

Reply with your character(s) to see how Flycatcher feels about them!

Cinderfrost /
I like Cinderfrost well enough, we haven't spoke to each other much, but I respect her for the role she plays in the clan and don't envy her position. She has never treated me poorly nor do I have a bad word to say about her at this moment. I know a lot of clanmates feelings toward her are...complicated at best and understandably so, they are entitled to their opinions, as am I. Admittedly though I don't know the whole story about what happened so perhaps I'm not the best judge of character. Maybe one day I'll ask her more about it.

Meadowflame /
Ah, Meadowflame. We haven't interacted much in truth so I can't say that I know her particularly well. She seems like a nice enough cat to me and has never said anything rude to my face to suggest otherwise. Still, there's something about the way she speaks to others in camp that can sometimes be a little off. Perhaps I'm reading into things.

Berryheart /
I think Berryheart is a pretty swell guy! Discounting the experience with the bees, which honestly, I'm still not sure how to think of, I like Berryheart. I admire his quiet, reflective demeanour and even though he' perhaps not the most active around camp I can appreciate him putting his paws in to help when the time is right.

Howling Wind /
I greatly admire and respect Howling Wind. She has a good head on her shoulders and I think Emberstar made a wise decision in making her deputy to the clan. She has always been kind to me and I'm grateful that she, among others, welcomed me warmly to the new clan we all made together. I'm also glad to have another skilled climber as a friend.

Emberstar /
Emberstar and I are quite close in age, and yet she is the leader of a whole clan of cats and I am just a humble warrior. I carry a great deal of respect and admiration for her and what she does for the clan. I cannot imagine what it must be like having so many expectations and responsibilities thrust upon your shoulders, but Emberstar carries it with grace, dignity, and one of the brightest smiles I have ever seen.

Flamewhisker /
Whilst I enjoy Flame's company, she is something of a mystery to me. She assimilated herself to camp life well enough but there is much about her I don't know and would like to know. How did she wind up in the forest so injured? And where did she come from? I hope Emberstar will make her a warrior one day if she decides to stay. I think she would make a fine addition to the clan and will prove herself in the coming future. I think it'd be safer for her if she stays...after bringing her back to camp to be healed, I'd hate to think about her leaving and possibly getting hurt again.

Last edited: