private For the world to see (Lambcurl)

There was, perhaps, nothing more satisfying than the opportunity to sink his teeth into freshly caught prey as the sunset cast its creamy golds and pinks over the wide sky. That only got better if he had someone with whom the share the spoils of the hunt. Thus as Badgermoon selected a young hare from the pile, his stomach rumbling and his mouth beginning to water in appreciative anticipation, he glanced around in the hopes of spotting someone to eat with. The only cat in sight was Lambcurl, surely unmistakable for his abundance of snowy curls and damp pink eyes. "Hey, Lambcurl," he called over, white-tipped ears pricking, "have you eaten? Would you like to share this with me?" he had not had much interaction with the tunneler, but he did know a few things: mostly, unfortunately, that he was prone to worm-eating. Surely, though, there was more to it than that. It would be unfair to form his whole opinion of someone based on just a few encounters.

@LAMBCURL.
(this is bad i'm so sorry </3)

The day had been as ordinary as any other thus far. And, as the sun begins to drown for the day, he has no reason to think such a thing would change. At ease, the world is content; Just barely, his body stings from the battle that had been. The small tom is settled in for the night, a pink tongue rasping against pale fur, stripping it of any grime he may have picked up in the tunnels, soothing over any wounds that remained sore.

The evening becomes extraordinary with a ghost of breath. An ear flickers at the call, and he turns to that face. Piebalded; drops of sunlight. Lambcurl blinks the fogginess from his eyes. They open just that fraction wider. His head lolls to the side just slightly, wide-eyed wonder. "I have not," Mere whisper, like he's seen something unbelievable. He would look to the sky, and then settle a pinked gaze to the prey at Badgermoon's paws Nearly sheepish, though it does not show any differently upon his face. "I have not,"

The hare is bigger than any prey he has eaten in some moons. He blinks, thankful. It almost feels wrong to take a bite. "...Why?"