FREE ART WOOO ( CLOSED )

Jun 10, 2022

Why not?. Sometimes i feel like drawing but dosent wanna draw my own boring OC's and for some reason i just wanna draw battle cats this days and not so much other animals c': Figured this might be a good idea to draw other characters instead now and then since so many of you have such COOL character designs, and well, your characters are just cool overall as well as you roleplayers. I can only see a win-win situation here (for myself, heh)

If interested just follow this simple rules and everyone will be happy <33
- don't nag me, it really stresses me out and makes my anxiety go to 100 and i have been going through alot of anxiety lately, so please dont <33
- i cannot promise i will finish all of these or WHEN they will be finished, whenever i feel in the mood to draw i might take a look in here and pick one of your requests!
- with that said i might not pick in order, i will pick whoever i like HOWEVER, i usual ends up going in order anyway since once again you people are good to make fun characters to draw <33
- i will only take 5 slots!!! this shop will close automatic after the 5 slots have been taken
- yes this is a FCFS
- if you like you can make more then ONE request (in the same post) i will however only pick one of your characters though
- follow the site rules because we love and respect the staff team here <33

Form is free for all but since i'm currently practising on expressions/emotions i would 100% appreciate if you add an expression you want me to draw on your OC!! even better if you happen to have a ref of the expression you like <33 oh yeah, also let me know if you want a fullbody or headshot!

Do i need to show examples?, probably not, will i do so anyway?, yes (:

dfaduo2-c0af1678-bdae-4218-87ae-5ae41a7e03ca.png

leech_bg.png
shark_by_queenesdeath_df8mku4-fullview.png

blackburn_by_queenesdeath_df43lp5-pre.png

KAZ YOU ARE SO KIND AND TALENTED I AM FORCED TO POST????

User: Blitz Krieg
Character: Howling Wind
Ref: Howling Ref
Expression: Stoic, noble, unworried (Example pose)
Fullbody or headshot: honestly whichever you’re feeling more up for in the moment! I’d love a full body of the chunky gal just as much as I’d adore a headshot <3

Last edited:
Reactions: KAZENIKURA
If you want you could draw my boy Fly? He doesn't really have any art references so to speak but there is an irl ref and a description to work with if you want that you can see here. A full-body would be nice but I won't be opposed to a headshot of that's easier for you especially given that he has no existing art refs :)

as for expression maybe one where he's looking up, almost lost in thought? Otherwise any expression is fine!

Omg Kaz your art I will cry!
if you’re not too busy already I’d love art of Lavender I’ll never say no to it
Here’s her toyhouse https://toyhou.se/16225069.lavenderbreeze
Doesn’t matter if it’s a full body or bust I’m noT picky!
For an expression I’d love her looking prideful or smug if you can but again I’m not picky at all
And if you don’t get around to it like I said it’s no sweat

Last edited:
Reactions: KAZENIKURA