FROM ANOTHER WORLD | halfpaw

Feb 6, 2024

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Sneezepaw, unlike his siblings, was typically content to remain in camp for the first two moons of his apprenticeship. Though, as the time grew nearer, he became more.. antsy. Not in a way of complaining and causing trouble like Singepaw, but enough to foster a notable shift in demeaner. He'd been casting longing glances towards the camp's walls, and offering to help out more just to keep his paws busy. Sharpshadow, for the most part, stayed out of it.

His mentor was a complete and total mystery to him. They've hardly interacted since Sneezepaw's ceremony, and he feared that their relationship wouldn't be like the strong bond he's always dreamed of. He never saw much of them, either - busy training their other apprentice, he assumed, or acting elusive otherwise. How am I supposed to bond with my mentor.. without knowing who they are? But yet, he was too shy (fearful, a little) to confront the black-furred warrior in a conversation.

The next best thing was Halfpaw, a cat he similarly didn't know much about. Besides that she seemed to butt heads with his brother, Singepaw, but who didn't? He knew that she was Sharpshadow's other apprentice. He could only hope that she was half as reclusive and prickly.

It wasn't hard to discern Halfpaw from the other apprentices, with her odd (yet, pretty) colors and mismatched eyes. Sneezepaw took a moment to mentally hype himself up for conversation with a stranger, and made his way over, awkwardly clearing his throat to announce his arrival. "Hey, uhh.. hope I'm not interrupting anything," he began, tilting his head and flashing a nervous smile as he approached. "I'm Sneezepaw. We, uh.. share a mentor. Sharpshadow." Obviously. Was he supposed to introduce himself or assume she knew who he was? As he awaited a response, his ears pointed upward though his expression was drained of confidence. He hoped to gauge her personality through a reaction before continuing to speak, if she would even allow it. Apprentices are so.. difficult.

• SNEEZEPAW he/him, apprentice of shadowclan, 5 moons.
    a long-furred chocolate tabby with low white and yellow eyes.
    brother to SINGEPAW and SWALLOWPAW // mentored by SHARPSHADOW
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by ixora@.ixora on discord, feel free to dm for plots.