private GATHERING CLOUDS : ̗̀➛ WILDHEART

Raccoonstripe and Wildheart are on the same hunting patrol; it's past sunhigh, and the warmth feels oppressive on his rippling dark pelt. The tabby's furtive black-brown gaze settles on the tortoiseshell figure of his former apprentice, and, after the rest of the cats disperse, he flicks the tip of his feathered tail against the other warrior's dappled flank. A signal. "Come with me. I scented squirrel over here," he rumbles, tufted ears flicking forward.

Once they are out of earshot of the rest of the patrol, Raccoonstripe turns to Wildheart. He runs his tongue along the length of his lips, unsure of how to begin. "You were always a loyal ThunderClan cat. And you've been a trusted warrior." He glances around him, scanning the trees. Who could be listening?

After a heartbeat, he murmurs, "When the time comes, Flamewhisker will take her rightful place." He swings his eyes toward Wildheart's, shadow meeting embers. "Will you follow her then?"

• ooc: @WILDHEART
  • 74327127_amPwOaY4eGaGkj8.png
  • Raccoon . Raccoonstripe, he/him w/ masculine terms.
    — "speech”, thoughts, attack
    — 44 moons old, ages realistically on the 5th.
    — mentored by n/a ; mentoring Thistlepaw ; previously mentored Wildheart, Moonwhisper
    — thunderclan lead warrior. gray wolf x howlingstar, gen 2.
    — currently mated to Nightbird.
    — penned by Marquette.

lh black tabby with white and dark brown eyes. charismatic, charming, calculating, ambitious, shallow, manipulative.

ddd766908b2f55be5125eb67dcb6934dc3225d4br1-356-356v2_00.jpg
Wildheart followed willingly as his former mentor beckoned him to follow. Did the older tom truly need assistance hunting a squirrel? He doubted it, but he suspected that there was more to the request. And sure enough the truth of the matter came to light once they were far enough away from the others. Wildheart swivelled his ears as he checked their surroundings before returning his main focus to Raccoonstripe as he spoke and asked whether he would side with Flamewhisker. "I will. I won't tolerate traitors and pretenders playing as this clan's leader, things must be made right again." Sure, he wanted to be leader himself, but he knew that his time would come once the stars deemed it so. He refused to ever be another Skyclaw.