private GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND PRAY FOR US &. sootstar

DON'T YOU GIVE ME UP, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP

"i just don't think that it's worth it."

chilledstar muttered to the npc warrior they had beside them. they were on a trek to windclan, tail flicking behind them as they needed to speak with sootstar. this alliance was putting shadowclan in more danger, versus actually keeping them safe. cats of windclan couldn't be trusted, and sootstar was clearly a target of many. how did that benefit them? they didn't even really know the actual reason for the alliance. it didn't seem like there was truly one, other than pitchstar being fucking insane.

the gathering had been an absolute shit show. it would be one that would be talked about for ages, especially with how much of a lunatic that sootstar seemed to be. she bragged and boasted about how the lightning was actually a good sign. had chilledstar knew what it was, surely they'd say that sootstar had a custom made straight jacket out there somewhere but since they hadn't known what that was, they'd settle for just calling her crazy.

cicadastar left the gathering in a big huff. a big scene after a screaming match that left the new leader wondering how any of the clans were fairing. if that was how their leaders acted under the eyes of the stars, how did they act without them? this was all a lot of shit that chilledstar didn't want to even fucking handle in the first place. it was a lot easier to ignore the rabbit munchers when they were a deputy.

"hey! i need one of you to either take me or bring me to sootstar. we need to talk. it's urgent."

it only had been urgent because chilledstar had things to do within their own territory. they had things to do with their own clan. they couldn't have been wondering about the sanity of another. cicadastar may have been a pompous, self-righteous, fish-breathed idiot, but he was right about one thing. sootstar wasn't a cat people trusted. sootstar was a cat people feared and with that fear, they blindly followed, even if it led them to their death. it had led many to their death. but this was simply the way of loyalty. if you didn't have loyalty, you had nothing. guess windclan did have something right.

"stars, let this go decent."

they wanted nothing more than for this to resolve in a peaceful manner. not because they were about peace and happiness, but because windclan was violent. they'd proved it many times over. they couldn't afford a war right now. chilledstar cared too much about shadowclan to let this insane star obsessed cat ruin them. hopefully, whatever conclusion they came to, sootstar would understand. chilledstar didn't wish to have windclan as an enemy. they simply wanted to be neutral. whatever silly squabbles the other clans got into had nothing to do with them. and besides, they had their ice cold eyes set on thunderclan.

// @SOOTSTAR

dfkjvp3-d66fda25-9d8d-4dbd-9a5f-d235254b8f50.gif
Sootstar was in an irritable mood, it's a dead giveaway with the way her tail twtiches back and forth as she walks to the border. Chilledstar was here for another visit, and truthfully she half-expects what is coming with the way ShadowClan's own deputy had added to the flames against WindClan at the gathering. The marsh group has rarely returned her attempts to raise them up and show unity, for all she is aware of all this alliance has gotten her was a tea party many moons ago with Briarstar's lunatic son.

Still she refuses to give anyone more of a reason to label her crazy, she holds her composure (aside from the notable annoyance in her body language) and greets Chilledstar with a brisk dip of her head. "Greetings." She begins, peering past the tom's shoulder, curious if they had brought a patrol with them. "I'd like to say I'm glad to see you here, but I have good reason to believe I won't like the motive of your visit." She couldn't help herself but to reveal she got the hint, she didn't want ShadowClan to think they had stunned her. This had been a couple moons coming, and when Pitchstar died it locked this moment into place.

57376414_z9vtUtAYThkuXA6.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_6.png
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· SOOTSTAR, female — she / her
╰ ‣ 39 moons . pisces. ages on the first
╰ ‣ windclan leader . marsh-born . believes in starclan
╰ ‣ former soldier of the marsh group

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_3.png
╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like heather and wet dirt , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue smoke . scarred chest, difficult to see through fur . green eyes

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_4.png
╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝ EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Slytherin, Lawful Evil
╰ ‣ Cunning, brash, fierce, confident, self-reliant, envious & selfish
╰ ‣ finds great difficulty in relating to others . can be cruel, usually shows mercy to those she can find sympathy with
╰ ‣ sole key to her heart is loyalty, if you have her trust, she often shows a completely different side of herself. Aggression tends to manifest from her extreme paranoia
╰ ‣ Appreciates titles such as "miss, m'am" etc

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_5.png
╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· SOOT CLAW x PEBBLE BREEZE, sister to Pebblenose
╰ ‣ heterosexual. mate to Weaselclaw
╰ ‣ mother to Windstrider, Sootchaser, Moorkit, Adderkit, Harrierkit, Bluekit & Cottonkit
╰ ‣ mentor to N/A
╰ ‣ average fighter . skilled hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

"i suppose you won't."

there is a brief moment of silence, before chilledstar clears their throat, dismissing the warrior to stand far enough off to not hear the conversation. this was between the two leaders. that's all. that's all this was. their nose twitched back and forth before they finally spoke.

"pitchstar never gave me the reason he sought an alliance with you. time and time again I questioned, but I shut my trap because that's what was asked of me. you made a point to make it rather personal because I simply did not wish to be bothered with your... outbursts at the gatherings. even told pitchstar that he needed to speak with me about, which he did."

they only tilt their head to try and see her reaction before continuing.

"i'm not here to argue. shadowclan has always been nice enough to inform you of what's been happening. we even warned you of the rogue that took pitchstar's life but you didn't even send a single warrior to tell us that you were declaring a war upon riverclan. had you done so, then maybe we might have helped. as for the gathering... it's safe to say thete was a bit of a shock learning all that we learned from the voice of an enemy of yours. you see how this worries me, yes?"

chilledstar spoke rather calmly, though they had not let a single bit of their guard down. she wasn't to be trusted, a voice says. and they believe it. the feline only closed their eyes with a sigh out.

"shadowclan is not your enemy. but given recent events, seems we are not your allies either. unless you can find good enough reason to save the alliance within the next few breaths, consider it over. i don't wish to waste my warriors time nor do I wish to put their lives at risk for an ally who doesn't wish to even speak with us when needed."

they're sure sootstar would have her own choice words about this, but this wasn't about chilledstar. this was about their clan and all that this meant. this was a long time coming, and chilledstar intended to cut this thread a long time ago. the only thing that stopped them was their loyalty to their best friend. now that he was gone, they didn't see any reason. windclan didn't like shadowclan, and shadowclan had no love for windclan either. it was a waste of everyone's time.

dfkjvp3-d66fda25-9d8d-4dbd-9a5f-d235254b8f50.gif
She is indeed displeased.

Yet her expression remained unreadable, only the slightest narrow of her brows revealed the emotions conflicting her. He officiates that he’s never understood the reasoning behind their alliance, she doesn’t have much to offer for that one, it had already been clear to Sootstar. However his next statement about being shocked about RiverClan makes a growl rumble in her throat, what hypocrisy! ”Do you not think WindClan was shocked when ThunderClan revealed ShadowClan hunted on their territory? You didn’t see me flinch and refuse to stand by Pitchstar’s side, nor yours.” She retorts, tail prickling in irritation. ”I was not warned or informed once, so put a toad in ShadowClan's so-called "niceties” in keeping us up to date!”

The hot-headed leader is not known for keeping her cool, and she does not now. ”But… You- you see how that would’ve made me think telling you of WindClan’s own troubles to be unneeded, yes? Especially when we knew we could handle it on our own. ShadowClan still remains nothing but skin and bones, you can’t even feed yourselves on your own land- it was a kindness not asking ShadowClan to aid us! It was respect, because we knew you had your own issues…” Oh! It made her blood boil what she was hearing! To think she had every intend to be civil and graceful about this! Without even realizing she feels her claws dig into the soggy earth, she is certain its one of the only few things grounding her not to spring and bat the ShadowClan leader upside the head.

Then they dare ask her to convince ShadowClan otherwise in her next few breaths?! She hisses, ”WindClan does not need ShadowClan. Nor do we want an alliance any longer, ShadowClan is nothing but cowardly expecting WindClan to handle ShadowClan’s backlash and heat, but being able to take ours!“ With that she rips her gaze off from them and spins right around, ”Eat crowfood, mange-breath!” Is her departing yowled insult as she vanished over the slope and into the shelter of tall grass.

//im so sorry she is furious HDFHFDUSU

57376414_z9vtUtAYThkuXA6.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_6.png
╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· SOOTSTAR, female — she / her
╰ ‣ 39 moons . pisces. ages on the first
╰ ‣ windclan leader . marsh-born . believes in starclan
╰ ‣ former soldier of the marsh group

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_3.png
╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like heather and wet dirt , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue smoke . scarred chest, difficult to see through fur . green eyes

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_4.png
╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝ EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Slytherin, Lawful Evil
╰ ‣ Cunning, brash, fierce, confident, self-reliant, envious & selfish
╰ ‣ finds great difficulty in relating to others . can be cruel, usually shows mercy to those she can find sympathy with
╰ ‣ sole key to her heart is loyalty, if you have her trust, she often shows a completely different side of herself. Aggression tends to manifest from her extreme paranoia
╰ ‣ Appreciates titles such as "miss, m'am" etc

57376371_qgIErNkkmbCZArJ_5.png
╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· SOOT CLAW x PEBBLE BREEZE, sister to Pebblenose
╰ ‣ heterosexual. mate to Weaselclaw
╰ ‣ mother to Windstrider, Sootchaser, Moorkit, Adderkit, Harrierkit, Bluekit & Cottonkit
╰ ‣ mentor to N/A
╰ ‣ average fighter . skilled hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

"say whatever you wish about me, sootstar, but i will not let you stand here and blame me for the shortcomings of my predecessor. it wasn't in my power to inform you of a risk that was taken in order to feed our clan."

chilledstar has been nothing but civil. they have not spoken a single ill word about windclan, despite their strong feelings about how much they absolutely loathed the cats within the moors. just because sootstar decided to take it personally that chilledstar had been asocial, didn't mean that they weren't being a good ally. hell, even after that, they managed to make themself very clear on being allies of windclan, standing next to soot despite really not wanting to.

"don't fucking talk to me about it being unneeded. i didn't ask you to ask for help. i said you should have informed us. what if riverclan would have attacked us to prevent our help, hm? did you ever think about how your actions affected us, or were you too busy fluffing up your fucking ego of trying to be the best?"

they snort in response, tail lashing behind. their aloofness is gone. they no longer can hold down the anger they tried so hard to contain. it makes its way to their face in an uneasy grin. they listen to the insult with a snort and then a cold and bitter laugh.

"hot headed as always. and you wonder why you have no allies? it's a wonder you can even fucking lead a clan, you foxhearted coward. next time, I won't dare to be so nice about this."

with a single lash of their tail, they turn on their paws and head back, gesturing for their warrior to follow. they needed a good spar, right about now.

//out !