Getting back into Warrior Cats lol

Dinorice

one smol bean
Nov 5, 2023
Hey! I've been in the roleplaying community for a long time; mainly when Feral Front was still up and running (under a different name). However, after it shut down I just kinda stopped and started doing my own thing offline. I'd really like to get back into it. A bit more casually, though! I'm currently working on a character right now. As you can already guess their name is going to be Sedgenose; but I'm still getting their personality and such worked out. Can't wait to start role playing with y'all!

Reactions: MAPLEPATCH
Hey there! Welcome to TT, you’ll find a lot of past FF members here were super happy to have you!! I’m Jay, one of the admins here.
We strongly recommend making a main account and then making sub accounts for characters, but it’s not a hundred percent necessary.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me or any other staff member, welcome again!

Reactions: Dinorice
Aww, thank you so much! I was considering making a main account; but I'll probably only use one character. (we'll see how that goes tho lol)

Hello hello welcome to TT!! Im also a FF refugee and only recently joined TT as well so If you'd like some plots with any of my characters (basically got one in every clan) feel free to DM! <33

Reactions: Dinorice