Give Howling Wind Nine Lives!

Blitz Krieg

alpha and omega moonlight howl
administrator
Jun 7, 2022
Hello hello! Soon, Howling Wind will be traveling to the Moonstone with her son and medicine cat Berryheart to receive her new name and nine lives. I am looking for played StarClanners so that I can have a thread for this ceremony! I'd prefer cats who were in ThunderClan or just any cat that Howling Wind knows. However, if there isn't enough interest from cats she knows, I will take others! I'll have everyone fill out a super short form and if there is more interest than there are slots, I'll pick from those. Please only offer your StarClanner if you're sure you'll be able to post in the thread to give her a life! I don't want it dragging on and would love to have it completed! Bonus points if it's not a cat she was at odds with, as I want this to be a happy ceremony and not one tainted with bad feelings! Also, in the thread, there will be no specific order, you can post whenever you can get to it! The only one that must stay in order is Emberstar must be the one to give her ninth and final life and name her Howlingstar.

Lives
1. Gray Wolf - life of ?
2. Morningpaw - life of hope
3. Rain - life of acceptance
4. Dovekit - life of playfulness
5. Blackmoon - life of strength
6. Lilykit - life of faith
7. Flickerfire - life of sacrifice
8. Twilightfall - life of motherly love
9. Emberstar - life of kindness

Form
Character's Name:
Character's Clan:
Life they'd give:
Did this cat know Howling Wind? How well?:

Last edited:
Character's Name: Rain
Character's Clan: Pine Group
Life they'd give: Life of acceptance (or forgiveness! Up to you which one you would prefer!)
Did this cat know Howling Wind? How well?: They probably crossed paths but did not know each other well considering they lived on opposing sides so please feel free to use him only if you need a slot filled!

Reactions: Blitz Krieg
Character's Name: Dovekit
Character's Clan: ThunderClan
Life they'd give: Playfulness/Relaxation/'Don't work yourself to death, Howling' life
Did this cat know Howling Wind? How well?: Howling was the deputy with the scary face, sadly they did not interact very much due to a combination of her being in the medicine cat den while ill and dying far too young.
-Can be a back-up if no other more relevant/prominent kitty cats are volunteered!

Character's Name: Blackmoon
Character's Clan: ThunderClan
Life they'd give: Strength/Determination
Did this cat know Howling Wind? How well?: He did know Howling Wind during their time as clanmates, even though he probably spent his time being an irritation to her through swearing around the kits. However, he did like her and admired her strength of character.

i know i already have morningpaw on here so these are purely backup in case you need played slots and there aren't enough, but offering ash, twilightfall and/or flickerfire, all of whom howling would have known from their time in the marsh group :D

also edit -- Morningpaw will give the life of hope. :)

Character's Name: Ash
Character's Clan: Marsh Group
Life they'd give: courage
Did this cat know Howling Wind? How well?: He would have known her growing up in the Marsh Group, but they never specifically interacted IC.

Character's Name: Twilightfall
Character's Clan: ShadowClan (formerly Marsh Group)
Life they'd give: motherly love
Did this cat know Howling Wind? How well?: She would have known her from the Marsh Group, but they never specifically interacted IC.

Character's Name: Flickerfire
Character's Clan: ShadowClan (formerly Marsh Group)
Life they'd give: sacrifice
Did this cat know Howling Wind? How well?: They knew each other from the Marsh Group. Flickerfire was acquaintances with Berryheart. Not sure what Howling Wind's feelings are going to be on Flickerfire soon but!! Just an offer just in case. :)

Thank you all SO MUCH for signing up your characters! Everyone was accepted (accept Ash but marq omg you have three other characters giving her lives thank you)

I will get the thread up shortly and will tag everyone in it! They can go in any order as long as Emberstar goes last!

For those who listed multiple possible lives to give, I put which life I'd prefer in the list above!

Reactions: Icey !