GONE, GONE // THANK YOU [ pearlpaw ]

Jun 30, 2023
IMG_8058.png

PEARLKIT, PEARLPAW — ✦
  • GENERAL — ♡ — ♡ ˎˊ˗ lets go to the graveyard in cover of darkness!
    PEARLPAW, formerly pearlkit
    pearl after her kept kittypet name, paw after her designated rank​
    cisgender female, she/her, doesn't care what she's called
    ↪ bisexual, single​
    4 moons, ages every 1st
    skyclan, apprentice
    ↪ former kittypet // loner​
    created [ 07.01.23 ] at 2 months old
  • APPEARANCE — ♡ — ♡ ˎˊ˗ and it's okay, i've done this tons of times!
    tiny chocolate tortie // fawn chimera with low white and blue eyes
    ↪ pearl is a tiny girl, always has been and always will be. she barely reaches mid neck on average-sized skyclanners when fully grown and is definitely more fluff than height. as a kit, she's even tinier, and its no surprise that she was the runt of the litter. though her fur is always wind-blown and wild, often found with various leaves and sticks trapped within, its soft to the touch, velveteen and sweet. she does, however, have a mane that comes and fluffs around her neck, a stark white to contrast the fawn and chocolate spots of her coat. she has a rounder face, kitten-like and childish with wide eyes and pupils typically blown in excitement.

her base coat is a mess of fawn shades and chocolate tortie spots, with her base being of the fawn. her cheeks and along her flank is dotted with the chocolate, splotches of night along her sides. her tail gets the most of it, a good mix between the two colors. she also has freckles along her nose.​
    smells like moss & soft flowers
    sounds like mabel, gravity falls
    no scars or ailments
    toyhouse
  • PERSONALITY — ♡ — ♡ ˎˊ˗ well, maybe once a year since i was very young...
    POSITIVE TRAITS: LOYAL, CHEERFUL
    NEUTRAL TRAITS: RIDE-OR-DIE, OBLIVIOUS
    NEGATIVE TRAITS: ANTAGONIZING, ABRUPT
    ↪ as a kitten, pearlkit is always move, move, move, play, play, play. with boundless energy and a knack for accidentally pissing off other cats, pearl finds herself getting into mischief more often than not. some may find her everlasting joy annoying, often keeping herself (and potentially others) up way past their bedtime; it seems like even lack of sleep does not affect her until she passes out from it.

she’s kind at heart, though, and does her best to show this through various gifts and trinkets she finds on the ground. pearl is a hard-worker despite being a pain in the tail sometimes and will always do what shes told. however… she doesn’t quite understand why she has trouble connecting with some of the other kittens, especially the queens- more-so the soft spoken ones. she's wishy-washy and quick to commit to one thing she wants before moving on to the next.

her biggest flaw, something that will stick with her, and something that she will need to work to overcome, is her immense loyalty to her friends. without parents and a good guidance figure in her life, pearl becomes attached to her friends in an almost… unhealthy manner. she’s a ride-or-die and will ALWAYS stick up for those she considers her true friends despite the fact that they could be in the wrong. pearl also tends to fall in the wrong crowd due to her behavior, causing her to get into trouble quite a bit.​
    has slight ADHD & OCD
    ↪ list MBTI type here...
    ↪ xix. the sun | soft satin ribbons, looming scissors | pink and blue | childhood innocence​
  • RELATIONSHIPS — ♡ — ♡ ˎˊ˗ it will be fine, okay? i do this all the time.
    MAMA x PAPA [ npcs ]
    ↪ half-sister to happypaw/storm, sibling to many​
    single, not crushing [ will develop many in the future ]
    ↪ no offspring​
    mentored by coyotecrest
    FRIENDS: doompaw, duskpool
    DISLIKES: sparrowsong, zappaw
  • INTERACTION — ♡ — ♡ ˎˊ˗ and nothing could go wrong, unless thats what you'd like?
    NO EXPERIENCE IN GENUINE FIGHTS, will be very easy to beat
    will start [play] fights
    ↪ STRENGTH: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ DEXTERITY: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ SPEED: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ STEALTH: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ SWIMMING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ HUNTING: ★☆☆☆☆​
    sunshine incarnate, annoying child, question asker, loyal sidekick
    ↪ STRATEGY: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ PERCEPTION: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ MEMORY: ★★☆☆☆
    ↪ HEALING: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ WISDOM: ★☆☆☆☆
    ↪ MOTIVATION: ★★★★☆​

Last edited:
KITTEN. : ̗̀➛ ✦ ,, development .... ✧ ,, interaction ....
✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯ ✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯ ✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯ || a young thing, naïve and oblivious to the world.
eyes without a face - ✦ - pearlkit joins skyclan & is found by duskpool. treats this much like a game.
off to see the wizard - ✧ - pearlkit is taken out by orangeblossom and much to the chagrin of others, claims she has already been outside of camp walls.
manifest - ✧ - pearlkit (accidentally) antagonizes plaguepaw about his changing fur & is forced to apologize by sparrowpaw.
moonsetter - ✧ - attacking duskpool, pearl bombards him with questions and forces him to tell her stories.
don't wanna grow up - ✧ - plaguepaw sneaks in to the nursery and startles pearlkit, leading her to attack him with the cry of "ghost", waking other kittens
storybook club - ✧ - cinderkit starts a kitten gathering with is quickly derailed by doomkit playing a rival leader, pearlkit helps him.
a heart of excitement - ✦ - pearl sneaks out of camp with doomkit to find their mothers and "run away" from skyclan.

Last edited:
text

• pearlkit.png
    -> pearlkit, pearlpaw
    -> cis female ,, she/her ,, 5 months
    -> apprentice of skyclan ,, found abandoned
    -> tiny chocolate tortie/fawn chimera with low white & blue eyes
    -> “speech, a7c7e7
    -> bisexual ,, too young [ single ]
    -> smells like moss & soft flowers
    -> image by oliver

Code:
[box=60%][font=arial][justify]text

[TABS][slide=*ੈ✩‧₊˚][/slide]
[slide=info][fleft][IMG width="165px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/998425756499726377/1141202351840043128/pearlkit.png[/IMG][/fleft]-> [s]pearlkit[/s], [b]pearlpaw[/b]
-> cis female ,, she/her ,, 5 months
-> apprentice of skyclan ,, found abandoned
-> tiny chocolate tortie/fawn chimera with low white & blue eyes
-> “[color=#a7c7e7]speech, a7c7e7[/color]”
-> bisexual ,, too young [ single ]
-> smells like moss & soft flowers
-> image by oliver
[/slide][/tabs][/justify][/font][/box]

Last edited:
Haven't properly met yet
Loathes
Fearful of
Dislikes
Suspicious of
Rivalry
Jealous of
Distrustful of
Annoyed by
Weirded out by
Confused / Unsure of
Complicated Feelings
Wishes to know better
Shy towards
Respects
Comfortable with
Friends with
Close friends with
Safe around
Like family
Family
Protective of
Admires
Platonic Love
Puppy-crush
Crushing on
Head-over-heels for
Romantic Love

pls pop in to my discord channel (#chuffs-dungeon) to put your characters on here! as always, this is STRICTLY ic opinions & any negative thoughts do not reflect my own.
dg46tqo-55814ff9-ce1f-4482-8160-044f39ccd002.png
DOOMPAW /
Pearlkit perks up at the mention of her friends name. "DOOMPAW IS SO COOL!" her voice is almost a roar as she bounces on her heels, the question seemingly unlocking boundless energy. "I, uh, want to be JUST like him when I am an apprentice too!" though she praises him, theres a hint of something; is it jealousy? Is she jealous of his apprenticeship? "We.. Uh, don't tell anyone, but we snuck out once. He tried to help me find my mama. And- And we didn't find either mine or his, but it was still fun. I think." her smile is strained. "Uhm, not really. But I like him a lot. He tried to help at least. Thats more than- than anyone in this Clan. So he's the COOLEST. And also he defended me from Zappaw, so he's the absolute bestest there ever was, uh huh." there are practically stars in her eyes as she talks about it.

CINDERKIT /
Where there was once a smile, there is now a scowl etching itself on her face. "UGH! Cinderkit!" her tongue sticks out. "She's so weird! I- I don't know if I like her or NOT but her names for clans are so stupid. Who names their apprentice EEBOPAW?! When I become leader, i'm gonna rename her Eebopaw so she knows how it feels. That puh- poor apprentice!" she nods her head aggressively to accentuate her point. "She is my RIVAL! I'm gonna beat her one day to show her."

CHARACTER NAME / hearts
write your character's opinion on them <3