private got me on the way out .. bubblepaw

May 16, 2023

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- The apprentices den was vacant aside from the pair of moggies. As apprentices cycled in and out the past couple moons their shelter of woven reeds and moss was struggling to accommodate the room needed for their growing Clan. But now Robinheart and Brookstorm had made their way in with the warriors, subsequently leaving him behind to deal with the rabble of all these apprentices alone.

Part of Otterpaw felt betrayed, hurt that his denmate was able to graduate early without him. They were supposed to earn their names together, next moon, in fact. Now he would be the only apprentice to graduate next meeting. Alone. Unlike his chore companion- Bubblepaw would have plenty of her denmates graduating with her. Their own little clutch to shout and scream their names to the stars. A wave of warriors that would be loudly celebrated like a new era was just entered.

Thinking of her, Otterpaw turned his head to see where Bubblepaw was in getting rid of all the old bedding and sighed loudly to get her attention.

"A shame we're not cleaning up the warriors den. I promised Snakeblink I'd put ants in his nest." He paused, remembering there was something else the Lead said. "Yeah, he wanted brambles and thorns, too. Wonder if anyone filled his special request for me." Otterpaw glanced at Bubblepaw again with a more mischievous glint.

@bubblepaw

• dfsd2th-f2745379-ea2b-430c-9d09-105118344451-1.png
  • OTTERPAW he/him, apprentice of riverclan, eleven moons.
    scruffy blue/black chimera with white undercarriage and green eyes. noticeable kinked whiskers
    adopted son to pikesplash // apprentice to coyotecreek
    peaceful and healing powerplay requires permission / / underline and tag when attacking or making an action toward
    see battle info here
    penned by beatae<@512130736028123137> on discord, feel free to dm for plots.