private GREAT VACATION 🎀 SUNSTRIDE

Pinkpaw had already planned on confront Sunstride, like, ages ago. About a secret moor - runner deal, or, or... just to ask why. To convince him that Featherpaw was barely bigger than her anyways and Sootstar had made a mistake.

And Pinkpaw had thought that was the most important thing she'd have to ask in her life, but somehow, now she had even more important things to ask him. LIke... everything. Like why they were here, and why there were a bunch of cats she's never met before, and where Halfkit went, and why Sootstar is a bad guy now, or if they were bad guys now, or if Bluefrost wasn't friends with her anymore, or where Downypaw is, or what they were gonna do, and if they were gonna live here forever and ever, and what happened to aunty Pollenfur...

She guesses she just had to pick one first... Pinkpaw blinks up at the deputy, tail dragging on the floor. " Um... Why's everyone mad at you? "
EpC61GT.png

• ooc: @SUNSTRIDE !!
  • ( IT'S TIME TO START A FUCKING RIOT, RIOT! ) PINKPAW APPRENTICE OF WINDCLAN. DAUGHTER TO BRIGHTSHINE & HEAVY SNOW. SISTER TO HEATHPAW, DOWNYPAW, & FINCHPAW.
    —— SHE / HER; UNOPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    —— CURRENTLY 4 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 16TH

A tiny, longhaired calico she - kit with yellow eyes, ringed blue around her pupils (sectoral heterochromia). While you can clearly see her flame markings on her face, the rest of her body is currently covered by a grey fever - coating. Though the whites of her are still very much visible. Pinkpaw bounces around WindClan without a care in the world! Her emotions are big, and she makes little effort to regulate them, resulting in both her usually cheerful disposition, as well as making her prone to sudden bouts of extreme anger or sadness. Rarely seen without a smile!
    HEAVY IC OPINIONS! Pinkpaw is a very irrational and childish character!​

• Love
Reactions: SUNSTAR
His gaze is turned upwards; he almost misses the apprentice's place near him. Were it not for the subtle drag of her tail, the loss of her cheery chatter made her quite the stealthy cat. Perhaps her apprenticeship with Scorchstreak is going better than either of them had thought that it would. Absurd, to think that it is the least of their worries now. A moon ago it had consumed them all. Her mind swirls with all things worse than this, and Sunstride– Sunstride thinks of Rivepaw, and all that they have lost, and nothing at all beyond that. He does not so much as startle at the sound of her voice. What good was a surprise when he did not have the energy to flinch?

Instead, his gaze pans to her slowly, and his chuckle is dry and sad. "The cats that are here, or those that we have left behind?" He does not call them enemies, even to Pinkpaw. The worst of them had still been clanmates, once. "I made a choice that Sootstar did not agree with. When you spoke out to her about becoming a moor runner — it was like that, but far worse to her. It would not be enough to send me away. She wanted to hurt me, and those that stood by me." Your mother, he does not say. All that she has lost.
EpC61GT.png

• OOC.
  • dzMLAJY.png
    SUNSTRIDE. WINDCLAN DEPUTY & MOOR RUNNER.
    ——– HE – HIM – HIS ╱╱ 48+ MOONS OLD, ADULT.
    NPC x NPC, LONERS. MATE TO WOLFSONG; FATHER TO BEARPAW, SINGEDPAW, RIVEPAW, SUNLITPAW AND FEATHERPAW. MENTORING SCORCHPAW.

TH ╱╱ LARGE CHOCOLATE ROSETTE TABBY, ICY EYES.

Sunstride is asking her, um... weirdo questions. Pinkpaw is left tilting her head. They were all here cause they were the people that didn't want to beat up Sunstride, right? Why would any of them here hate him, huh? " The one's that told me to kill you " Pinkpaw says, scrunching her nose. " Sootstar— she told me to kill you, and I was like, no... No way, " she shakes her head to further illustrate her point. That's basically what happened, anyways.

She pricks her ears for the rest of the story, though. She was a good listener, when she wanted to hear the story. I made a choice that Sootstar did not agree with. That's right, cause... Cause leaders were in charge. When she's used as an example too, she flattens her ears. Everyone was super mad at her for that... Had Sootstar gotten mad at Downypaw and Heathpaw too? Is that why Downypaw, was mad at her? " So... She has to get you and all your friends, too? Would she have gotten me? "

Pinkpaw purses her lips, paws scuffing across the weird twoleg - stuff that lined the floors... " That's... that's dumb, " she says with narrowed eyes. " But I thought Sootstar was a smart cat... The smartest."
EpC61GT.png

• EZIRq0S.png
  • ( IT'S TIME TO START A FUCKING RIOT, RIOT! ) PINKPAW APPRENTICE OF WINDCLAN. DAUGHTER TO BRIGHTSHINE & HEAVY SNOW. SISTER TO HEATHPAW, DOWNYPAW, & FINCHPAW.
    —— SHE / HER; UNOPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    —— CURRENTLY 4 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 16TH

A tiny, longhaired calico she - kit with yellow eyes, ringed blue around her pupils (sectoral heterochromia). While you can clearly see her flame markings on her face, the rest of her body is currently covered by a grey fever - coating. Though the whites of her are still very much visible. Pinkpaw bounces around WindClan without a care in the world! Her emotions are big, and she makes little effort to regulate them, resulting in both her usually cheerful disposition, as well as making her prone to sudden bouts of extreme anger or sadness. Rarely seen without a smile!
    HEAVY IC OPINIONS! Pinkpaw is a very irrational and childish character!​