private Greet the world with open arms ☄ Snowpaw

SINGEPAW

Hot headed!!!!
Nov 2, 2023
*+:。.。 "Snowpaw!" Singepaw's caterwaul was as obnoxious as ever, tearing through the peaceful afternoon like an arrow piercing a target. The boy had caught sight of one of Shadowclan's palest members and, instantly, made a beeline for him. It wasn't unusual to see Singepaw stomping over to Snowpaw - the boy was never afraid to pick a fight, even seemingly without any reason. Today, however, the boy's aqua blue eyes were aglow with joy - an emotion he rarely cared to share with Snowpaw, let alone feel when in the presence of the other. But this time, the flame point was positively beaming! "Snowpaw! Did you hear? About the Windclan idiots that tried to steal our prey? Well - GUESS who helped drive 'em off!" Singepaw sat down before the older tom, puffing out his chest proudly. He doesn't wait long for Snowpaw to answer, immediately rushing into an excited play-by-play of the events. "...and after that, they called a retreat! The stupid girl nicked me before she went, but I'm pretty sure I would've won - still, look!" he lifted his scratched leg for his friend to see, looking excitedly back and forth from his wound, to Snowpaw, to the wound, then back again, "Think it'll scar?!" he asked excitedly, lashing his thin tail with joy at the thought.

• GENERAL:
    Singepaw
    Cismale — He/him — Questioning sexuality
    8 moons — Ages 1 moon every month on the 2nd
    NPC x Duckshimmer (brother to Swallowpaw, Sneezepaw)
    Shadowclan — Kit
    Apprenticed to Smogmaw

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack inbold #b8312f
    Can be power played just ask
    injuries: none

[ ༻❄༺ ] Singepaw's booming voice and hearing his name grate amongst his ears made the tom wince slightly before turning to look at the younger apprentice with a cool and emotionless look in his yellow gaze, expecting the other to stirr up a fight or make some sideward comment towards him only... none of that came, and there was a different... spark in the eyes other other that... startled the tom. One he has never seen before in the Singepaw, which made him blink slightly while confusion danced in his eyes.

"Huh...? Oh... Thats good Singepaw, but shouldn't you be celebrating with your mentor?" he asked awkwardly yet, his words were genuine. He didn't get why the boy had come to him, someone who he seemed to distaste with every fiber of his own being, yet perhaps the other was maturing...he hoped at least. Yellow gaze stayed locked on the other as they excitedly talk about the skirmish that had happened, the one Snowpaw had not been there for, and even went as far to show the nick he recieved which led him to hum a bit "I'm not sure, but... hopefully you got her worse than that tiny nick she gave you" he stated calmly, trying to ease out of that awkwardness he felt in his paws.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Snowpaw He/Him, apprentice of Shadowclan, 11 moons.
    Lithe long hair blue lynx sepia with high white, and yellow eyes. Stubby tail, permanent resting bitch face
    Hailfreckle x Mudsplash
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

*+:。.。 Singepaw's grin gave way to a shrug. "Eh, Smogmaw is always busy, I dunno if he'd even care" he frowns as he speaks, reminded again about how much he missed being Pipitclaw's apprentice. It still felt weird to no longer trail after the chimera moggy, who's energy was a nice match to Singepaw's. Lifting his gaze, he trails aqua eyes towards the leader's den where he's sure Smogmaw and the other lead warriors are discussing things with Chilledstar. He wonders if Chilledstar would be proud of him.
Turning his attention back to the white-pelted tom, Singepaw immediately resumes his high-energy disposition. Rolling his eyes, he snarks, "Weren't you listening? Of COURSE I got her! Pinned her hard enough to get a concussion, I bet!" he sneers at the thought, lashing his tail to release pent up energy. "I hope I'll see her at the next gathering, maybe give her and her buddies a little Shadowclan scare" he snickers, flexing his claws for emphasis.

Only after he's gotten all the boasting out of his system does Singepaw finally answer the question Snowpaw has yet to ask aloud: "Anyway," he shrugs, sheathing his claws back and glancing back at Snowpaw. "I wanted you to know since it was your help with battle training that got me through it. I mean, most of my winning streak was from my talent alone but, credit where credit is due" he adds quickly with a nonchalant shrug. They'd come a long way since being angry kits nipping at each other's ears. Although Snowpaw still wasn't Singepaw's most favorite person...he was grateful that tom took the time to help Singepaw. He wouldn't have been shocked if Snowpaw had told him to beat it way back when. This was Singepaw's way of burying the hatchet if not outright thanking the older boy.

• GENERAL:
    Singepaw
    Cismale — He/him — Questioning sexuality
    8 moons — Ages 1 moon every month on the 2nd
    NPC x Duckshimmer (brother to Swallowpaw, Sneezepaw)
    Shadowclan — Kit
    Apprenticed to Smogmaw

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack inbold #b8312f
    Can be power played just ask
    injuries: none