CLAN
FORMER

warrior
thunderclan
loner, kit, apprentice
female
she / her
16 moons
★ PROFILE sandthorn is average in size yet stocky in stature. with powerful limbs, muscles honed by hours of training, she has an athletic appearance. her fur is dense and rough in texture, spiking out significantly around her angled face. she has sharp golden hued eyes, thickly lined by lashes. the taper of her head gives way to large ears, rounded and topped with light furred tufts. sandy colored fur covers the she-cat, while she has notable tabby markings on her face. a dark fawn stripe is painted down her spine, ticking out and fading into a lighter underbelly. a white blaze sits atop her broad muzzle and swoops down to cover her lips. rough, pink paw pads give way to white dipped paws on her forelegs, the same marking trails up to her thighs on her hindlegs. her tail is short, almost bobbed, and tipped in white.

⤷ lh fawn ticked tabby with low white link

TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT
Describe ur silly guy. This scrolls!

★ RELATION GEN 1. ADOPTED BY HOLLOW TREE
SIBLING TO none
PARENT TO none
MENTORING none
MENTORED BY blizzard fang, sunnyday
—— ADMIRES tba
—— NOTABLE FRIENDSHIPS tba
—— NOTABLE ENEMIES tba​
★ INTERACT SINGLE; NOT LOOKING
SEXUALITY ♡ MONO / POLYAM ; does not trust easily, generally wary around strangers and those she isn't too familiar with.
SMELLS OF sniffsniffsniffsniffsniff
SOUNDS LIKE Voice description
CRUSHING ON Who​

sandpaw.png
HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST:
SONG NAME - artist
SONG NAME - pretend he has a playlist
This scrolls!
CREATED 01.13.2023 AT 5 MOONS. ages on the first.
—— penned by vayle
—— speech is #e0cb8c

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#e0cb8c][color=#e0cb8c]-ˋˏ ༻𖤓༺ ˎˊ-[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎   ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── OH, COME ON SUN] 

[color=#e0cb8c][b] [/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅𖤓⋅][quote][img]REF[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= WHY MUST I BURN?  ──┐‎][fleft][bimg]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1070009462963830825/1141623895573659718/sandpaw.png?ex=651db2db&is=651c615b&hm=e3170cad847e5205b57547e362a3533ca9f7edceb470e9b36192d2936e0c7a6d&=[/bimg][/fleft][size=5][url=TAGSLINK][color=#e0cb8c][b][font=baby doll]SANDTHORN[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#e0cb8c][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=#e0cb8c][i] she/her, resident of starclan, 17 ☾'s.[/i][/color]
[color=#e0cb8c]⭃[/color] a loner turned thunderclan warrior, sandthorn met an untimely end when caught underfoot a stampede of deer. now in starclan, the fawn and white molly watches over her former clanmates with longing for what could have been.
[color=#e0cb8c]⭃[/color] penned by [url=YOURLINK][color=#e0cb8c]vayle[/color][/url] ↛  [color=#e0cb8c]@vayl3[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: