camp Grim Mornings || grumpy kit

NETTLEKIT ♂
RIVERCLAN
KITTEN
TWO MOONS
BIOGRAPHY AND TAGS
APPRENTICED TO NONE
PLAYED BY SHEOGORATH

The morning is chilly. Frost sparkles across the clearing, though Nettlekit is blind to it. Overcast skies and a biting wind make the vibrant tree leaves tremble. Nettlekit was awake, hungry, and in a rather foul mood. His first steps outside the nursury are entirely clumsy. He bumps into nests, cats, the walls of the den, the roots of the splintered tree trunk. Blind as he was, he could still navigate RiverClan's camp with relative ease. Learning SkyClan's was another matter entirely. Once he had successfully toddled his way outside, he finds that the cold stings his tiny kitten paws. The boy huffs in frustration, fur bristling against the morning leaf-fall chill, ears flattened with stress and irritation. He had not slept peacefully. The nightmares offered grim imaginations into what the RiverClan camp must have looked like during the chaotic invasion. The scent of blood, the sound of howls and cries, the rush of clawed shadows clashing with fangs bared.

Another kit, one that smells of SkyClan, approaches him playfully. Nettlekit shows his teeth, lip curled. He doesn't want to play right now. "Go away." The boy snaps grumpily. "I don't want to play." What good did it do, anyways? Playing wouldn't free his home of rogues, or fill his belly. The blind RiverClanner would rather try his paws at something more useful.

Last edited:
A small little hissing was enough to perk ears too big for their head- who was getting up to trouble now? Rubbing at the top of their head where Otterpaw's own impatience had led to a quick smack, Edenpaw sincerely hoped not ALL of the RiverClanners were that short-tempered and rude. SkyClan was being generous after all... did the fish cats even know that Blazestar had just asked the daylighters to start eating their nasty Twoleg pellet food to conserve prey here? And now they had to add these hungry bellies to the mix... no amount of Edenpaw's leader-appointed belly suffering would make room for that many cats!

Watching a smallish boy meandering cautiously through the camp, they couldn't help but feel a little bit bad about the discomfort he must be feeling. Poor little fella... There's so many cats here, he can hardly move around without finding something hard to run into. "That's alright little friend, you don't have to play," comes their friendly chirp as they walk confidently over to him, "Need any help? I could try to tell ya where the dens are n' stuff, so you don't have to run into them to find them... Must hurt your nose."

NETTLEKIT ♂
RIVERCLAN
KITTEN
TWO MOONS
BLIND IN BOTH EYES
BIOGRAPHY AND TAGS
APPRENTICED TO NONE
PLAYED BY SHEOGORATH

He smells the SkyClanner's approach, hears their friendly vocals. Was this one of those kittypets, or a real warrior? With SKyClan, Nettlekit can never be too sure. At least he's not getting into any trouble for his apparent rudeness to one of the other kits. No, instead the apprentice offers to help. Truthfully, Nettlekit could use all the help he could get in regards to learning SkyClan's camp. Begrudgingly, he accepts.

"Okay." The blind young tom relents, gazing sightlessly toward them with expectance. "It does hurt my nose."

just because i carry it so well doesn't mean it's not heavy .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
“Maybe I could join? Still getting used to the layout myself!” He padded up to them, standing a length away from the apprentice. He’d been here for almost a full moon, worried he’d be chased out, but despite the chaos, Lux liked it here. It was nice walking up ( if he slept at all ) to cats then metal bins and angry yelling.

He stood awkwardly, shifting his attention to Nettlekit. “If that’s alright with you Nettlekit!” He chirped.
thought speech