haiiii X3333

jester

jeff buckley was right, it's never over
Mar 16, 2024
hey everyone :3 i used to go by puddinghead on... that rp site that shall not be named. if anyone remembers, i used to play heavensdoor like years ago. n e way, i'm really rusty with rping, but i decided to check out this site and get back into it! live laugh love

Hi hi!! Welcome to TT! I’m not sure if we rped together on FF, but I’m super glad you found us in our little kitty cat corner here! I’m Blitz, one of the admins on site so let me know if you have any questions and I’d be more than happy to help!! You can also join our discord here

Hi welcome back!! I don't remember my time on That Site so it'll probably be our first time meeting :] pleasure to have you here!
yay thank you !! i don't think we ever met on ff, so it's nice to meet you :)
Hi hi!! Welcome to TT! I’m not sure if we rped together on FF, but I’m super glad you found us in our little kitty cat corner here! I’m Blitz, one of the admins on site so let me know if you have any questions and I’d be more than happy to help!! You can also join our discord here
hi blitz !! i don't think we ever rp'ed together, but i recognize your name from ff. and ty for sending me the discord link!
pushes you over and fortnite dances on you like a boss
IM GLAD YOU MADE IT :3​
haiii emiweewee :3333333

• Dead
Reactions: emily
hi welcome to the site! I'm tikki and went by the same name on ff (and some other sites), though I'm not sure if we rp'd together or not since my memory's a little bad from around that time lol

hopefully when you get into rp again we'll be able to plot together! I've got characters in all of the clans but I'm the most active in RiverClan

hi tikki !! i don't think we've ever rp'ed together before, so it's nice to meet you here! hopefully i'll see you around wherever i end up putting my characters :3

hey welcome!! the name heavensdoor rings a bell but i don't think i've had the pleasure of writing with you before :^[... but welcome!!

i'm willie, but i've gone as tobo, bur, and gnome on past sites. welcome to tt and i hope you have fun here :D

oof late-ish reply but thank you all for welcome and kind words :3

yesss i remember roman! it's nice to reunite with one of the sanc homies on tt